Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Superstar

Default Re: Bucher on ESPN: Kobe would like to be traded now if Lakers are considering it

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    I have never seen so many people underrate the bulls and their players as much you guys. The Luol Deng bashing is comical. I mean why the hell do you think every single team that tries to trade with the Bulls demands Deng be involved??? Because he is a 22 year old rising all-star. I guarantee he is an all-star this year. Josh Howard was an all-star last year averaging 18.9 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.8 apg, 1.2 spg, shooting 46% from the field and 82% from the line. Compare that to Deng's 18.8 ppg, 7.1 rpg, 2.5 apg, 1.2 spg and 52% from the field and 78% from the line. Same stats and Luol's are actually better, Luol is 22 and Howard is 27, and Howard has Dirk playing next to him unlike Lu having a superstar to play with. Compare Rip Hamilton and Luol's stats, Luols are better and he is was an all-star too. Luol Deng will be an all-star this year for sure. The bulls will have atleast one all-star this year it will be Deng.

Trading Deng, Gordon, and Thomas is suicide for Paxson, he would never think it. Anyone who trashes Paxson blatently denies the reality of what he has done for the Bulls since coming into power in 2003. He has built this team with hard work over 4 years now weeding out the guys who don't have the team first-overachieve-winning is everything mindset. Keep hating it up on Deng, Gordon, Hinrich, ****, anyone on the Bulls. It makes the thrill of victory and success even greater for true Bulls fans who read this whole post and read about people who don't even watch the Bulls play year round or even a quarter of their games. I love how Bulls likes to talk an infinite amount of **** about Deng for atleast the last 6 months, talk mad **** about not trading Deng to Memphis for Gasol, then completely contradicting everything he has said by saying it would be stupid to trade Deng to Memphis because Deng will tearing it up at age 25 in memphis. It's all one big joke anyway. No true Bulls fan in Chicago wants Kobe on the team if meant Deng,Gordon, and Thomas. Hey go ahead and hate but Luol Deng has so much promise, work ethic, and natural ability that I wouldn't trade him to La for Kobe period. Kobe Bryant has torn the only orginization he has ever known apart on multiple occasions all maxing out this summer. The Bulls have great odds at competing for multiple chips with their team now with unselfish players who combine to be stronger than 1 dude who gives NBA superstars a bad name after how he has handled himself this summer. Paxson will do whats right and needed when the time comes. Begin the hatefest, it only makes what I'm saying ring louder, later, when it all happens and you guys are still trying to get an autographed Kobe Bryant pubic hair.

Bulls 08 EC Champs

KB24 D Riders = Fa ggits

Luol Deng 08 all-star
    Great! Deng is gonna be an all star, Kobe is a HOFer in his ****ing prime.

So what if every team in the league is asking for Deng; every team in the league Lakers talk to asks for Bynum...does it mean he's going to be a HOFer? Deng is a nice player at 22 with a lot of potential but he isn't, nor will he ever be Kobe Bryant. It's not hating on Deng to suggest trading him for the best player in the game.

You saying that you wouldn't trade Deng straight up for Kobe is a joke and the bias is obvious.

Banned

Default Re: Bucher on ESPN: Kobe would like to be traded now if Lakers are considering it

I have never seen so many people underrate the bulls and their players as much you guys. The Luol Deng bashing is comical. I mean why the hell do you think every single team that tries to trade with the Bulls demands Deng be involved??? Because he is a 22 year old rising all-star. I guarantee he is an all-star this year. Josh Howard was an all-star last year averaging 18.9 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.8 apg, 1.2 spg, shooting 46% from the field and 82% from the line. Compare that to Deng's 18.8 ppg, 7.1 rpg, 2.5 apg, 1.2 spg and 52% from the field and 78% from the line. Same stats and Luol's are actually better, Luol is 22 and Howard is 27, and Howard has Dirk playing next to him unlike Lu having a superstar to play with. Compare Rip Hamilton and Luol's stats, Luols are better and he is was an all-star too. Luol Deng will be an all-star this year for sure. The bulls will have atleast one all-star this year it will be Deng.

Trading Deng, Gordon, and Thomas is suicide for Paxson, he would never think it. Anyone who trashes Paxson blatently denies the reality of what he has done for the Bulls since coming into power in 2003. He has built this team with hard work over 4 years now weeding out the guys who don't have the team first-overachieve-winning is everything mindset. Keep hating it up on Deng, Gordon, Hinrich, ****, anyone on the Bulls. It makes the thrill of victory and success even greater for true Bulls fans who read this whole post and read about people who don't even watch the Bulls play year round or even a quarter of their games. I love how Bulls likes to talk an infinite amount of **** about Deng for atleast the last 6 months, talk mad **** about not trading Deng to Memphis for Gasol, then completely contradicting everything he has said by saying it would be stupid to trade Deng to Memphis because Deng will tearing it up at age 25 in memphis. It's all one big joke anyway. No true Bulls fan in Chicago wants Kobe on the team if meant Deng,Gordon, and Thomas. Hey go ahead and hate but Luol Deng has so much promise, work ethic, and natural ability that I wouldn't trade him to La for Kobe period. Kobe Bryant has torn the only orginization he has ever known apart on multiple occasions all maxing out this summer. The Bulls have great odds at competing for multiple chips with their team now with unselfish players who combine to be stronger than 1 dude who gives NBA superstars a bad name after how he has handled himself this summer. Paxson will do whats right and needed when the time comes. Begin the hatefest, it only makes what I'm saying ring louder, later, when it all happens and you guys are still trying to get an autographed Kobe Bryant pubic hair.

Bulls 08 EC Champs

KB24 D Riders = Fa ggits

Luol Deng 08 all-star

Kobe won't get traded. Period. He burried himself in this hole, now he has to deal with it.

Local High School Star mavsfan4zindagi's Avatar

at Dallas' pathetic trade offer.

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by NY Comeback

Kobe won't get traded. Period. He burried himself in this hole, now he has to deal with it.
    How exactly did he bury himself in this hole? I don't think he signed to play for an inept management.

Every team may ask for Bynum but the difference between him and Deng, is Luol has proven himself already. Bynum hasn't put up **** for LA, and Deng average 22 and 8.7 rebs in just his second playoffs in 10 games last year. Deng is going to be a 22-25 ppg with 8-10 rpg in his prime. Pairing him with a 24 yr old 20+ppg scorer in gordon and the athletic super freak 21 yr old Tyrus Thomas and it would be a bad trade for the bulls. I wouldn't say I wouldn't trade Deng straight up for Kobe, but I wouldn't even do it for Deng and Thomas. Yea I said it, lick Kobe's nutz some more now. Paxson is not going to involve Deng in a deal reguardless of all this conversation. Gordon, Noc, Noah, Sefolosha, and/or filler and draft pick is the most Pax will give to break up his core. And i understand Kobe is one of the greatest all time HOF'ers but Deng will be in the hall of fame when all is said and done too. Kobe hasn't proved he can win w/out another superstar next to him anyway. Why give up 3 ultra promising young stars that equal more value than Kobe in the long run knowing they'll will be around 10 years from now, atleast Deng and Thomas will. Kobe hasn't shown he can put a team on his back since the Diesel left and that's a fact. If he was good enough by himself then Paxson would have already made a deal.
    Last edited by Dengness9; 10-13-2007 at 12:40 AM.

Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
    at Dallas' pathetic trade offer.
    Whats funnier is that it took Buss a few days to reject it

5 months ago, Lakers were considering a Bynum for Kidd deal. Now they're considering Howard + Terry for Kobe deal. Nice going

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle
    Whats funnier is that it took Buss a few days to reject it

5 months ago, Lakers were considering a Bynum for Kidd deal. Now they're considering Howard + Terry for Kobe deal. Nice going
    Cuban should just throw in Diop and get this thing done

Come to think about it Deng and Gordon combined to average 40 ppg, will be even more this year, close to 45ppg, Deng averages more boards than Kobe by himself, Gordon and Dengs assists average equals kobe and they combine for just as many if not more steals and blocks, Gordon shoots 86% from the line like Kobe, and averages 1.9 3pg, which equals Kobe's 1.8 3pg. All of that said, I didn't even include what Tyrus brings to the table. He is a future 15-20ppg, 10-12rpg, 2 bpg, and 1.5 spg. Watch him play this year and you will see how good he will be. The bulls orginization will completely shape this guy into the beast he was meant to be.

Local High School Star mavsfan4zindagi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    Cuban should just throw in Diop and get this thing done

Superstar

Every team may ask for Bynum but the difference between him and Deng, is Luol has proven himself already. Bynum hasn't put up **** for LA, and Deng average 22 and 8.7 rebs in just his second playoffs in 10 games last year. Deng is going to be a 22-25 ppg with 8-10 rpg in his prime. Pairing him with a 24 yr old 20+ppg scorer in gordon and the athletic super freak 21 yr old Tyrus Thomas and it would be a bad trade for the bulls. I wouldn't say I wouldn't trade Deng straight up for Kobe, but I wouldn't even do it for Deng and Thomas. Yea I said it, lick Kobe's nutz some more now. Paxson is not going to involve Deng in a deal reguardless of all this conversation. Gordon, Noc, Noah, Sefolosha, and/or filler and draft pick is the most Pax will give to break up his core. And i understand Kobe is one of the greatest all time HOF'ers but Deng will be in the hall of fame when all is said and done too. Kobe hasn't proved he can win w/out another superstar next to him anyway. Why give up 3 ultra promising young stars that equal more value than Kobe because they will be around 10 years from now. Kobe hasn't shown he can put a team on his back since the Diesel left and that's a fact. If he was good enough by himself then Paxson would have already made a deal.
    And what exactly has Deng proved to make you say hes going to be a for sure HOFer? Do I need to tell you what Kobe was like at 22?

Just stop kid, there is no comparison between Deng and Kobe. I like Luol too but the overrating of him is disgusting. Like I said, he isnt, nor will he ever be Kobe Bryant.

Kobe hasnt been able to put a team on his back? Where the hell were you? Who was it that has been single handedly winning games by himself the last few seasons carrying the Lakers to the playoffs in the western conference? Theres only so much you can do with the team you're given.

Again, there is no comparison between Deng and Kobe.

That said, I didn't even mention the Deng, Gordon, etc. for Kobe trade. My whole post was directed at your fondness of Deng...saying hes a HOFer, blah blah blah. I understand Paxson's position on this and his hesitance to deal away the team's whole future.

Intelligent fan

I wouldn't mind Kobe being a maverick but I rather have him in the purple and gold.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Straight up deal Deng for Kobe is an obvious move ot make. its all the extra that makes it bad for the Bulls. Lot of people want them to give so much they basically become the Lakers in the east. Kirk, Ben, and Deng simply cant be packaged together in any combo. Any one of them...plus Noc...plus Tyrus or Noah. All the Lakers should get. If that. Kobe is better than AI and Mcgrady but not by so much he should bring back something that blows away who they got. Some people expect the Bulls to give more than the deals that got Mcgrady and Iverson combined. Id take Ben, Deng, and Tyrus over Francis, Mobley, and Andre Miller every single time.

I never said Luol Deng = Kobe. He doesn't I know that.

But if you deny that Luol Deng isn't already on the path to a hall of fame career then you are underrating him and ignore his stats and stat progression over the first 3 years of his career. What really gets me is how Luol performed in the playoffs, just his second post season appearence ever. A true star can be defined by elevating his play in the post-season. And in the 99-00 when Kobe was 21 and turned 22 he averaged 22.5 ppg, 6.3 rpg. 4.9 apg, and 1.6 spg with the most dominate force in bball at the time in Shaq. The next year he really jumped up in ppg, but Luol at 21 to 22 averaged 18.8, 7.1, 2.5 apg, and 1.2 spg this past season . Not too much worse than kobe's line and he has nothing close to a Shaq that demands double teams all game. I am not doing this to compare Deng being anything resembling Kobe, but Lu's bound to continue his progression and is already blossoming into an all-star like i said. My point really is that Deng is basically untradeable. Trading him now would haunt the Bulls for sure. Deng paired with another star on the Bulls like Gordon and/or Thomas in a trade doesn't make sense. I'm sure all Paxson wants is to pair Kobe and Deng together for the sickest 2/3 duo in the league.
    Last edited by Dengness9; 10-13-2007 at 01:04 AM.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Every team may ask for Bynum but the difference between him and Deng, is Luol has proven himself already. Bynum hasn't put up **** for LA, and Deng average 22 and 8.7 rebs in just his second playoffs in 10 games last year. Deng is going to be a 22-25 ppg with 8-10 rpg in his prime. Pairing him with a 24 yr old 20+ppg scorer in gordon and the athletic super freak 21 yr old Tyrus Thomas and it would be a bad trade for the bulls. I wouldn't say I wouldn't trade Deng straight up for Kobe, but I wouldn't even do it for Deng and Thomas. Yea I said it, lick Kobe's nutz some more now. Paxson is not going to involve Deng in a deal reguardless of all this conversation. Gordon, Noc, Noah, Sefolosha, and/or filler and draft pick is the most Pax will give to break up his core. And i understand Kobe is one of the greatest all time HOF'ers but Deng will be in the hall of fame when all is said and done too. Kobe hasn't proved he can win w/out another superstar next to him anyway. Why give up 3 ultra promising young stars that equal more value than Kobe in the long run knowing they'll will be around 10 years from now, atleast Deng and Thomas will. Kobe hasn't shown he can put a team on his back since the Diesel left and that's a fact. If he was good enough by himself then Paxson would have already made a deal.
    you are really embarrassing yourself tonight. have you been drinking?

Your mom's been drinking my love mayonaise.