Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: I love New York 2

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    That was the beauty of it.

Regardless, you still haven't replied to my query and you've made it quite clear you are far too embarrassed to divulge your real age. Why?

And, if I may ask, why are you constantly jockeying to find my posts and call me "immature"? I mean, you seem to think I follow you around, but the truth is I read a lot of threads and few people possess the mental ineptitude you do that constantly compells me to reply. I don't know what it is. You just have a knack for not having a clue what you're talking about, but steadfastly adhering to it anyway.

In summation: enough of this. You won't even answer civil questions (ones that are albeit laden with snide remarks, I grant you), so we're getting nowhere. To conclude, do us at ISH a favor and swallow a car battery and have an MRI done.
    Is it safe to say that doing that kills you?

Retro is in

Regardless, you still haven't replied to my query and you've made it quite clear you are far too embarrassed to divulge your real age. Why?

And, if I may ask, why are you constantly jockeying to find my posts and call me "immature"? I mean, you seem to think I follow you around, but the truth is I read a lot of threads and few people possess the mental ineptitude you do that constantly compells me to reply. I don't know what it is. You just have a knack for not having a clue what you're talking about, but steadfastly adhering to it anyway.

In summation: enough of this. You won't even answer civil questions (ones that are albeit laden with snide remarks, I grant you), so we're getting nowhere. To conclude, do us at ISH a favor and swallow a car battery and have an MRI done.
    Owned him.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

I've never tried it, but, from what I gather, having metal inside your body when you're surrounded by something that emits a powerful magnetic force can't be overly healthy, no.

McCants is Available!!

Why did you edit your post loser??? Did I piss you off that bad?? To answer your question you immature primadona, Im 21...Now that you know do us all a favor and hang your self with the cord connected to your mouse and have a nice day.

I like to edit my posts when I feel like I've missed something essential. A coup de gras, for instance. Piss me off? Not really. It's a minor hobby of mine to antagonize mental weaklings such as yourself. And thank you for finally answering my question. You're either a liar or a pathetic twenty-one year old, but that's really neither here nor there.

As for the mouse cable remark - completely unfunny, tragically unoriginal, and a poor effort overall. 0.5/10. Step up your game. You would've had to wikipedia "car battery" and "MRI" just to find out what the resulting effects of my little joke would've been had statman not so generously saved you the time, and, undoubtedly, embarrassment that comes along with having to use online resources just to get the gist of a simple, if miniscule, taste of intellect. You're getting killed here, kiddo. It shouldn't be this easy.

EDIT: See? I edited again. You're right, this is getting redundant.
    Last edited by johndeeregreen; 10-17-2007 at 01:31 AM.

McCants is Available!!

Edit: Forget it...I'll save you the embarrassment.
    Last edited by Mr_Basketball#1; 10-17-2007 at 07:42 AM.

No, please, I'm interested to see you embarrass me. Nobody will think any less, I assure you.

McCants is Available!!

No, please, I'm interested to see you embarrass me. Nobody will think any less, I assure you.
    You're not worth it...Loser

Oh, come now, be a sport. I really want to see you embarrass me. I'm interested to see what tactics and degrading terms you could rustle up. Right now I'm pretty sure you're an unoriginal dolt with no real reason to rip on me, but I'd love for you to prove me wrong. Please, tell me what you really think.

McCants is Available!!

What I really think??? Okay lets start with...You're gay...You're an online nerd/gangster...And to top it all off you are immature.

"Make Me" ROFL....I mean what kind of grown man says that??? f@gs...Nerds...or Insecure b*tches

What I really think??? Okay lets start with...You're gay...You're an online nerd/gangster...And to top it all off you are immature.
    Sheer gold!

Don't stop now. Keep going.

McCants is Available!!

Sheer gold!

Don't stop now. Keep going.
    Edit: Nevermind
    Last edited by Mr_Basketball#1; 10-17-2007 at 10:42 PM.