Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: How to make a nba mix on youtube..

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    388

    Default How to make a nba mix on youtube..

    can somebody please help me out here? i really want to start making them for youtube :P

  2. #2
    Certified ISHiot.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    19,907

    Default Re: How to make a nba mix on youtube..

    collect video clips by either capping them yourself or downloading them off a site like mixmakers.net then make a mix with a video editing program such as windows movie maker (if you have windows you probably have it).

  3. #3
    In It to Win It
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,694

    Default Re: How to make a nba mix on youtube..

    Quote Originally Posted by CySniper
    can somebody please help me out here? i really want to start making them for youtube :P
    What I do is simple: download Vegas Video, and download Quivic (youtube downloader, only first 30 sec of a video though). Then I combine clips that I download, and make a video of it.
    Here's one of mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWI2eibChKQ

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    388

    Default Re: How to make a nba mix on youtube..

    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
    What I do is simple: download Vegas Video, and download Quivic (youtube downloader, only first 30 sec of a video though). Then I combine clips that I download, and make a video of it.
    Here's one of mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWI2eibChKQ

    the video is not in a good quality :/

    Also, at mixmakers.net i cannot find any place to dl clips.

  5. #5
    Certified ISHiot.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    19,907

    Default Re: How to make a nba mix on youtube..

    Quote Originally Posted by CySniper
    the video is not in a good quality :/

    Also, at mixmakers.net i cannot find any place to dl clips.
    go to the forums and check out the basketball clips section and the daily highlights section. there is also a request section.

    http://www.mixmakers.net/forums/

    but if you want to make lots of mixes or really great mixes you will probably have to find a way to take clips direct from TV on your own. i got a digital video camera that does that and now i can make mixes of whoever whenever i want. its pretty fun.

  6. #6
    In It to Win It
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,694

    Default Re: How to make a nba mix on youtube..

    Quote Originally Posted by CySniper
    the video is not in a good quality :/
    Nobody's perfect! Sheesh. :)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •