Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45

Thread: Who has the better ass?

  1. #16
    ISH's Negro Historian L.Kizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX -
    Posts
    38,953

    Default Re: Who has the better ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6


    Don't really see much there.



    What's that? A bump. Wayyyyy overrated.



    That is an ass. Not just a sticking out hip.
    What, Tracee doesn't have an ass??




  2. #17
    Go Blazers! Aldridge Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,216

    Default Re: Who has the better ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    -Serena Williams
    That's gotta be CGI.

  3. #18
    HERD is the WORD liverandonions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    480

    Default Re: Who has the better ass?

    Rachel Ray

  4. #19
    Smooth Like Butter Richie2k6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    9,067

    Default Re: Who has the better ass?


    That doesn't really look like much to me man. She's too tall and skinny. She wears way too much loose clothing to tell anyway.

  5. #20
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land of 16 NBA Championships
    Posts
    20,742

    Default Re: Who has the better ass?

    Keyra Augustina













  6. #21
    ISH's Negro Historian L.Kizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX -
    Posts
    38,953

    Default Re: Who has the better ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6

    That doesn't really look like much to me man. She's too tall and skinny. She wears way too much loose clothing to tell anyway.
    You don't see Tracee's phat ass in that pic above, it's damn near bigger then her mom's whole upper body!

  7. #22
    SONICS FAN SINCE '10 Remix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,925

    Default Re: Who has the better ass?

    Let me start off by saying this; I'm hard right now.

    And secondly, from those pics I would go with Trina.

    But, Jada Fire's ass is top-notch
    Last edited by Remix; 12-29-2007 at 09:59 PM.

  8. #23
    Very good NBA starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,396

    Default Re: Who has the better ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by Remix
    Let me start off by saying this; I'm hard right now.

    And secondly, from those pics I would go with Trina.

    But, Jada Fire's ass is top-notch
    Who's she??

  9. #24
    HERD is the WORD liverandonions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    480

    Default Re: Who has the better ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Who's she??
    my wife

  10. #25
    Learning to shoot layups
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    92

    Default Re: Who has the better ass?

    Have you seen Melo's bulge?

    [COLOR="White"]No homo.[/COLOR]

  11. #26
    Learning to shoot layups
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    92

    Default Re: Who has the better ass?

    Would you guys be down with a "Greatest Ass Thread"? Someone make that! We could make it more popular than any thread! You know all those lurking "Guests" only look at the girl threads. Click the Views thing in the forum. You'll see what I mean.

  12. #27
    Very good NBA starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,396

    Default Re: Who has the better ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by run&gun
    Would you guys be down with a "Greatest Ass Thread"? Someone make that! We could make it more popular than any thread! You know all those lurking "Guests" only look at the girl threads. Click the Views thing in the forum. You'll see what I mean.
    Hahaha true man...Alright whose doing this? You'll need to have a good starting amount of ass pics.

  13. #28
    Free Myanmar WhiteMosɘs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Not specified
    Posts
    3,150

    Default Re: Who has the better ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Hahaha true man...Alright whose doing this? You'll need to have a good starting amount of ass pics.
    Yeah, to have a good, strong start.

  14. #29
    Very good NBA starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,396

    Default Re: Who has the better ass?

    Why don't we make some thread where we can like vote on who'se the hottest women and post pics, but eventually end up with a list and alot of pics...Basically all of those hot women threads combined. One big sausage fest thread with horny guys lurking it every secound?

  15. #30
    Free Myanmar WhiteMosɘs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Not specified
    Posts
    3,150

    Default Re: Who has the better ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Why don't we make some thread where we can like vote on who'se the hottest women and post pics, but eventually end up with a list and alot of pics...Basically all of those hot women threads combined. One big sausage fest thread with horny guys lurking it every secound?


    How about, other than the OP, a picture only thread of hot women? Or just an ass thread? And we must make sure it never dies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •