Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Reggie Bush is keeping up with the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Zizmor
    what nationality are the Kardashians...they look like they could be terrorists?

I rule the local playground Doctor Zizmor's Avatar

does reggie have a bag of white girl in his hand in one of those pics?

In It to Win It

Kim Kardashian is so damn hot, how is that ugly chick her sister ?

I rule the local playground Mean Joe Bean's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    i can live with that ass since its on a pretty face

Are you kidding me? You can live with that ass? Her ass is the reason she's a dime. Do you like to hit bony bytches or something? You don't like a little cushion for the pushin? Never met a real man that don't like a nice ass.

You tell people "You might want to check out if you like dudes" to people who like big asses, but I can say just the same to you... maybe you should check out if you don't like to fondle little boys.. you never know.. you seem to dig girls with the physique/body type of a little boy...
    Last edited by Mean Joe Bean; 01-02-2008 at 11:23 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Joe Bean
    Are you kidding me? You can live with that ass? Her ass is the reason she's a dime. Do you like to hit bony bytches or something? You don't like a little cushion for the pushin? Never met a real man that don't like a nice ass.

You tell people "You might want to check out if you like dudes" to people who like big asses, but I can say just the same to you... maybe you should check out if you don't like to fondle little boys.. you never know.. you seem to dig girls with the physique/body type of a little boy...
    At first I didn't understand that, but that's a good point.

Real talk, she's a dime piece, STYLL

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Joe Bean

rofl are you kidding me? youre comparing my tastes for liking thin chicks to liking buffed out girls with veins coming out of their arms who could press more than you could?

then pretending i'm the one being into lil boys vs your shemales? cmon lets be real here and realize which applies way more

Who are the Kardashians and why am I supposed to care?

I rule the local playground Mean Joe Bean's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    rofl are you kidding me? youre comparing my tastes for liking thin chicks to liking buffed out girls with veins coming out of their arms who could press more than you could?

then pretending i'm the one being into lil boys vs your shemales? cmon lets be real here and realize which applies way more
    Now why the hell would your shemales argument apply more than my little boy one? If one overexaggeration is valid, why not the other? I've seriously never met a man that likes to have sex with stick figures over a woman with some actual meat on her bones. The ideal body type you're lookin for in a partner.. maybe.. just maybe priesthood is your real calling? Just a suggestion...

And don't say "your" shemales? I've never said I thought Serena Williams was hot. Quite the contrary.. but that doesnt mean that people who do like Serena is a closet homo. To me, a skinny bytch with no body is just as much of a turnoff as a gorilla-lookin woman...

But boning girls with the body of my 11 year old nephew... hey whatever floats your boat, dude.. but me? no thanks..
    Last edited by Mean Joe Bean; 01-03-2008 at 12:30 AM.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Who are the Kardashians and why am I supposed to care?
    Reggie Bush is engaged to her..she was a playboy model and had a reality TV show i believe

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Reggie Bush is engaged to her..she was a playboy model and had a reality TV show i believe
    I see. I don't know who Reggie Bush is either, but I don't follow the NFL.

Does she have an discernable skill other than being hot? Actually, you mentioned that she was on reality TV, so I guess that's answer would be no.

shhhhhhh

Does she have an discernable skill other than being hot? Actually, you mentioned that she was on reality TV, so I guess that's answer would be no.
    hahaha priceless...

College superstar

She's Armenian. And her father is a high powered lawyer, was involved in the OJ case.

And you all should go to rude.com or google it and download the Ray J tape, the extended one. Those 2 were going at it like rabbits, in the hotel, in the car, on the plane. I thought her Playboy spread was eennghh, didn't even give you a good profile shot of the booty.

Learning to shoot layups

I saw the tape. That niigga Ray J loves to eat the mami chocha. Dammit man i swear at least half the flick was his big ass head going downtown

College superstar

yea son was in up to his ears

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    yea son was in up to his ears
    He can't outdo R[COLOR="White"]ape[/COLOR]. Kelly though, brother was all up in dat ass.