Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Reggie Bush is keeping up with the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    She's Armenian. And her father is a high powered lawyer, was involved in the OJ case.

And you all should go to rude.com or google it and download the Ray J tape, the extended one. Those 2 were going at it like rabbits, in the hotel, in the car, on the plane. I thought her Playboy spread was eennghh, didn't even give you a good profile shot of the booty.
    Who's Ray J? You mean like Ray J. Johnson? "You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay."

My lack of current hollywood knowledge really leaves me quite clueless about a great many things, seeing as more people talk about who's doing who, rather than you know, the actual movies that are produced.

College superstar

Ray J is a singer/actor, also Brandi's brother. Brandi is another singer/actor, known for her hit sitcom Moesha and was also on 227 and been in a few movies and released some successful albums. Some might know her for dating and going to the prom with Kobe Bryant after dating Wanya Morris from Boys 2 Men. Kobe Bryant is an NBA basketball player, played his high school ball in Lower Merion, PA and is the offspring of Joe Bryant, a former NBA player.

Doesn't look natural to me.......

NBA lottery pick

on PTI they just said they are engaged???

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Who's Ray J? You mean like Ray J. Johnson? "You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay."

My lack of current hollywood knowledge really leaves me quite clueless about a great many things, seeing as more people talk about who's doing who, rather than you know, the actual movies that are produced.
    she's also party pals with Paris Hilton which got her noticed aside from her dad being a high profile lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Hahaha, that cracked me up. Who makes that reference?