Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: "Pale" Women that I do find attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    But I also added that I like these women because they're strong women and are good actresses in my book.
    Then you should change the title. You're not very good at creating decent threads are you? Maybe add a disclaimer to the OP too.

* Hotlantadude81's Disclaimer:
    This thread only contains pale women I find attractive AND who have been op top 10 actress lists. This is because I, Hotlantadude81, only see women on my TV screen. There's not much else I can go by when judging women. Also, when it comes to the definition of pale: I mean Arians.

I can't say I noticed her In Passion of the Christ and I doubt there is much to see in the way of performance in Tears of the Sun and Shoot em Up. Maybe her lesser known work shows something, but I haven't seen anything in the american movies she has played in that made me think she is a standout actress.
    Then you can't judge can you? She's and Italian actress who's been in French classics. Shoot em Up, Tears of The Sun? Typical WEAK A,merican movies. Come on... Tears of the Sun?! Let's totally MAKE UP a war in a African country. Yeah, that's a great idea.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by loot
    Then you should change the title.
    Probably because you can't change the title.

* Hotlantadude81's Disclaimer:
    This thread only contains pale women I find attractive AND who have been op top 10 actress lists. This is because I, Hotlantadude81, only see women on my TV screen. There's not much else I can go by when judging women. Also, when it comes to the definition of pale: I mean Arians.
    [/quote]

Nice attempts to be cool and hip, but they misfire.
    Last edited by insidehoops; 01-04-2008 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loot
    Then you can't judge can you? She's and Italian actress who's been in French classics. Shoot em Up, Tears of The Sun? Typical WEAK A,merican movies. Come on... Tears of the Sun?! Let's totally MAKE UP a war in a African country. Yeah, that's a great idea.
    Classics?

http://wc06.allmovie.com/cg/avg.dll?...ql=2:195176~T2

Maybe instead of blaming me for not seeing some forgein movies that are probably impossible to find, you should blame her for signing up for terrible movies.

Classics?

http://wc06.allmovie.com/cg/avg.dll?...ql=2:195176~T2

Maybe instead of blaming me for not seeing some forgein movies that are probably impossible to find, you should blame her for signing up for terrible movies.
    Some foreign movies? Bellucci is foreign. Also I don't think, since you don't have a clue, should try to judge her movies. Also you haven't seen them either. You can buy them at Amazon. 15 dollars new, 10 dollars used. Probably impossible to find. Then again, I found it for you in 20 seconds. Seriuously.... who's looking like a worthless pile of dogsh!t here now?

Ah well... I got you where I wanted. Agitated like a little kid who was told his drawing sucked.

[QUOTE=loot]Some foreign movies? Bellucci is foreign. Also I don't think, since you don't have a clue, should try to judge her movies. Also you haven't seen them either. You can buy them at Amazon. 15 dollars new, 10 dollars used. Probably impossible to find. Then again, I found it for you in 20 seconds. Seriuously.... who's looking like a worthless pile of dogsh!t here now?

Ah well... I got you where I wanted. Agitated like a little kid who was told his drawing sucked.
    You sound like a crybaby because somebody insulted his favorite fantasy girl.

Also I don't think, since you don't have a clue, should try to judge her movies.
    I've saw some of her american films and she hasn't been a standout actress. When she plays in some movies and shows off skills I will comeback here and say I'm wrong. Her work in american movies doesn't make me want to go out and spend 15 bucks on some foreign movies that she has played in.

Then again, I found it for you in 20 seconds. Seriuously.... who's looking like a worthless pile of dogsh!t here now?
    Whoa! You really showed me George!
    Last edited by Hotlantadude81; 01-04-2008 at 08:54 AM.

"I've saw some of her american films" ?? Come on... you're American? I watch European movies mostly, I don't speak English most of the time but that just looks horribile. And it's not like it's an age thing.

Either way, you should watch more European movies. They tend to be much better than American movies. And since you're quite the movie lover, you should really expand your horizon. I've given you an assist by posting the Amazon link. Use it.

Or put a sock in it.

High School Varsity 6th Man apriorist's Avatar

Bellucci is super-hot, but not a great actress.

Rose McGowan

She's not amazingly hot, but she is the first chick I thought of when I saw "pale women".

The ratings for her so called "classics" doesn't suggest I go out and spend 15 bucks on them. Sorry, my friend.

Come on... you're American? I watch European movies mostly, I don't speak English most of the time but that just looks horribile.
    More pointless comments. Like I said, every post you make seems to be full of them. Not that I'm the greatest speller and such, but a chunk of my mistakes are due to lazy typing. Yes, I should have typed "seen" instead of "saw"... So what?

Oh, and I picked up Pan's Labyrinth over the summer, so I'm already on my way to opening up my mind. Watching movies with subtitles is no big deal since I watch almost all of my DVD's with the subtitles on because they help my understand movies better sometimes. That and I don't have the greatest hearing in the world.
    Last edited by Hotlantadude81; 01-04-2008 at 10:13 AM.

The ratings for her so called "classics" doesn't suggest I go out and spend 15 bucks on them. Sorry, my friend.
    Don't trust general American public when it comes to rating European movies...

Right now I'm digging movies like The Squid and the Whale, American Beauty, Little Children and In The Bedroom. The days of watching summer time blockbusters is about gone for me. The Proposition is also a good Australia western. I'm the only one in my family that likes this movie though.
    Last edited by Hotlantadude81; 01-04-2008 at 10:20 AM.

I've heard a lot of good things about Vincent Cassel, but I haven't had the chance to see many of his movies.

Some of the American movies which had great reviews the past years were rip offs of much better European movies. The Royal Tennenbaums and the recent Bill Murray movies are heavily influenced by European cinema.

Pan's Labyrynth was decent. I prefer Los Sin Nombre, La haine, Irreversible, Cidade de Deus (Brasil).

I've heard a lot of good things about Vincent Cassel, but I haven't had the chance to see many of his movies.
    Cassel's best: La Haine. My favorite movie period.

1993 M