Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spider tattoo

Default Re: Spider tattoo

Why? ....

Just Why??

The acceptance of tattoos within modern society sometimes has its backlackashes...

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I hate to be the one to bring you the bad news but that black widow is majory flawed....

the red hour glass is supposed to be located on the spider's belly...not on the top of it's abdomen...

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    I hate to be the one to bring you the bad news but that black widow is majory flawed....

the red hour glass is supposed to be located on the spider's belly...not on the top of it's abdomen...
    this one has some red on the top of it's abdomen, but not an hour glass

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Description

Adult female black widow spiders are gloss black with an hourglass shaped marking on the underside of its abdomen which can range from orange to red. They also bear a small, usually red (colors vary) dot near the spinnerets, which is separate from the hourglass. In L. variolus, the two halves of the hourglass shape may be separated into two separate patches. A large female black widow spider can grow to about 1.5 inches (37 mm), counting legspan. The body is about 0.5-0.6 inches (12-15 mm). Male black widow spiders are half the size of the female or smaller. They have longer legs and a smaller abdomen in relation to their body size. They are also usually dark brown with varying colors of stripes/dots, with no hourglass mark. Adult males can be distinguished from juvenile females by their more-slender body, longer legs and large pedipalps typical of most other male spiders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_widow_spider

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-

burn

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    Why? ....

Just Why??

The acceptance of tattoos within modern society sometimes has its backlackashes...
    There was a guy at my old work who had the IP address of Google in binary code tattoed on his arm.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

You couldn't pay me to get myself inked with a spider, but goddamn that's unreal work. Musta cost you. You scammin' people again? Pretty sure that's breaching your parole.