Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171 ... LastLast
    shhhhhhh

Default Re: this is why kobe will always be better than lebron, unless lbj gets a nasty jumper!

i just wanted to put my 2 cents into the debate
    then put it in one of the other 250 threads on the same subject!

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

Default Re: this is why kobe will always be better than lebron, unless lbj gets a nasty jumper!

saying LeBron James doesn't have a jumpshot is like saying Kobe doesn't have a crossover anymore.

only thing i see Kobe has over LeBron is shooting range.

Local High School Star ChrisConley's Avatar

i think a large part of your argument was based on how kobe dominates the 4th like he did tonight and against dallas, but that argument doesn't work against lebron because bron's leading the league in 4th quarter scoring and i don't think it's by a small margin either.

Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: Arco Arena Crowd chants "MVP" for Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWarrior
    and dont forgot what some jazz fan were calling the warriors during the playoffs
    i was going to bring that up too.. pathetic, i can't stand the jazz and their fans.

Default Re: Why do they say LeBron's jumpshot has significantly improved when...

If LBJ can develop his own version of his fade away jumpers. I can see him average more than 38 PPG in his NBA Career.

Maybe Bron should watched some mix tape of Bernard King because he is almost the same size as Lebron, but after suffering from a devastating knee injury. BK adjust his game to the perimeter, and began to improve his jump shooting ability.

Default Re: Kobe and LeBron: "We'd beat Magic and Bird two on two"

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Nothing wrong with that. I bet even a combo of guys like Andrew Toney and Adrian Dantley would have a good chance even with the size issues they would face.

I bet Harold Minor and Isiah Rider would wreck many superstars in a 2 on 2 tournament.
    Where the hell did you dig Harold Minor's name up from?
    Leave Harold out, I beat him 2 out of 3 games 1 on 1 in his prime.....he was pissed!!!! I would've been destroyed by Kobe or Lebron.

I'll take Kobe and Lebron over anyone 2 on 2!!!!!

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon
    MVP Chants for Kobe thus far:

Sacramento
    Atlanta
    Boston (LOL)
    Golden State
    Washington
    Toronto
    Utah
    Seattle
    Phoenix
    Orlando
    New York
    New Jersey
    Miami
    Memphis
    New Orleans
    Charlotte
    Los Angeles (Lakers/Clippers)

Did I miss any cities?
    Lots of them!

Default When we were talking about the most versatile player in the game - we missed someone!

"I'll play the one [point guard] if I have to," Graham said at Tuesday's shoot-around in Orlando. "I'll play the five [centre]. It doesn't matter. I'm the most versatile player, I think, in the league."
    Joey Graham.

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/b...onfidence.aspx

I'm speechless at the moment - like I don't know what emotion to have...

Just got back from the game.....half of the crowd were Lakers fans and we were screaming MVP at the top of our lungs.

Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: When we were talking about the most versatile player in the game - we missed someone!

joey graham is the GOAT point forward.

Serious playground baller LakerDynasty00's Avatar

Default Re: Why do they say LeBron's jumpshot has significantly improved when...

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    because a few certain lebron fans keep talking about how much lebrons outside shooting has improved and then hold up his FG% to back up their argument...
    you are correct that taking the higher percentagee shot is better, but that's not what this thread is about...
    But you know that those numbers don't tell the whole story. His shot has looked better every year. My assumption is he's taking a few more difficult shots each game. Either he's a little more confident that he can make tough jumpers or the defense is forcing him into tougher ones because they've begin to respect that he can make uncontested ones.

Nevertheless Kobe's a better jump-shooter by any measure at this point in their respective careers. Which really means nothing.

okayabc123: And the reason Lebron gets the ball at the top of the key so much is its easier to drive to the hole from there, he's a great passer and excellent playmaker. He should have the ball in his hand. But yeah, that doesn't mean he shouldn't post-up more often.

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    If LBJ can develop his own version of his fade away jumpers. I can see him average more than 38 PPG in his NBA Career.

Maybe Bron should watched some mix tape of Bernard King because he is almost the same size as Lebron, but after suffering from a devastating knee injury. BK adjust his game to the perimeter, and began to improve his jump shooting ability.
    OK....so with that said, how exactly does Lebron taste?

its ours nxt year LA09 kobedaman24's Avatar

LMAO.. Did anyone else here:

"Remember Colorado?" or something of the sort..? It was said by a fan as Kobe got fouled by Artest.

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

Default Re: When we were talking about the most versatile player in the game - we missed some

Damn right Joey! He could probably outlift Shaq. This means that Graham is GOAT.

Serious playground baller LakerDynasty00's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWarrior
    and dont forgot what some jazz fan were calling the warriors during the playoffs
    I missed that. I think I watched almost every game somewhere too loud to hear the fans (I live near San Francisco) say anything. What were they saying?