Page 33 of 80 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast

Default Re: Argue till your lungs explode but Bron don't have a chance in hell to win the MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Delete thread, please.

My lungs are already about to explode. Has anyone else caught this vicious flu that is going around? Damn... I can barely move. Had to call off work two days in a row.
    I didnt have the flu but i had a mean upper respistory (spelling) infection. Nasty cough, chest, felt like shyt/miserable. My eyeballs hurt if looked left/right. Didnt hurt bad but there was a pain felt. Cant say i had the flu because last time i had it my entire body ache. But whatever i had went around at my job and i knew others had it.

That said that flu/virus is nationwide. No BS. They showed a graphic of cases reported and it hit every state in America over a small time period. So I'm not surprised you got it. Did you get the flu shot? I didnt. Not sure how that virus spread around so damn fast.

Default Re: Lebron James and Kobe Bryant C0 MVP of the regular season

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Jordan never had two all-stars on his team (i.e., players who were all-stars the same year he was playing) in any full season he played with Chicago.
    I know but I consider Rodman to be of All-Star quality. He might be one of the greatest rebounders and defenders of all time.

shhhhhhh

Default Re: Argue till your lungs explode but Bron don't have a chance in hell to win the MVP

Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Delete thread, please.

My lungs are already about to explode. Has anyone else caught this vicious flu that is going around? Damn... I can barely move. Had to call off work two days in a row.
    my wife has ahd it for two weeks as has my daughter... they can't shake it... i'm sleeping on the couch until the coast is clear...lol

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    my wife has ahd it for two weeks as has my daughter... they can't shake it... i'm sleeping on the couch until the coast is clear...lol

That sucks. I caught it from my stepdad when I went home to visit. It's very contagious, so continue to be careful. I joked to my parents that most kids usually come back with money and or/food.........and I came back with a flu instead.........lol

I had it myself last week. It was a struggle just to do basic things. Was up all night long sweating like crazy, but freezing my ass off at the same time. No relief. The fever then manifested itself in other ways. Sore throat followed, then hacking cough. I'm still not all the way healthy. I have a really bad toothache.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I didnt have the flu but i had a mean upper respistory (spelling) infection. Nasty cough, chest, felt like shyt/miserable. My eyeballs hurt if looked left/right. Didnt hurt bad but there was a pain felt. Cant say i had the flu because last time i had it my entire body ache. But whatever i had went around at my job and i knew others had it.

That said that flu/virus is nationwide. No BS. They showed a graphic of cases reported and it hit every state in America over a small time period. So I'm not surprised you got it. Did you get the flu shot? I didnt. Not sure how that virus spread around so damn fast.
    My boss has been out sick since last Thursday with this. I'm in NYC.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    My boss has been out sick since last Thursday with this. I'm in NYC.
    I lived the last 18 years in NYC.
    But here in sunny AZ, not much of a flu bug. Very nice here, actually...just not as much fun as NYC.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    That sucks. I caught it from my stepdad when I went home to visit. It's very contagious, so continue to be careful. I joked to my parents that most kids usually come back with money and or/food.........and I came back with a flu instead.........lol

I had it myself last week. It was a struggle just to do basic things. Was up all night long sweating like crazy, but freezing my ass off at the same time. No relief. The fever then manifested itself in other ways. Sore throat followed, then hacking cough. I'm still not all the way healthy. I have a really bad toothache.
    That is where I am... in between the sore throat and the hacking cough stage... terrible. I feel as beaten up as I did after football games in high school, but I have done nothing but sit around for three days.

I do nothing but sleep all day, but then I can't stay asleep at night.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    That is where I am... in between the sore throat and the hacking cough stage... terrible. I feel as beaten up as I did after football games in high school, but I have done nothing but sit around for three days.

I do nothing but sleep all day, but then I can't stay asleep at night.
    The best thing you can do is lay on the couch and watch many many basketball games.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
    The best thing you can do is lay on the couch and watch many many basketball games.
    That has been my remedy. The problem is, I have to return to work tomorrow... driving 3 1/2 hours to cover a high school playoff basketball game. It is going to be torture.

Serious playground baller Flamboyant's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe versus LeBron James in a game of HORSE

Quote Originally Posted by KINGD
    2 yra ago KObe put up damn near 36/6/5/2 and did not win. hell he finished 4th. But lebron might win it this year...right.
    Actually, he finished 5th. Even though he had second most 1st place votes.

But I guess when it comes to Kobe, the criteria changes evey year.

Serious playground baller Flamboyant's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe versus LeBron James in a game of HORSE

BTW, replying to the new title:

Re: Argue till your lungs explode but Bron don't have a chance in hell to win the MVP

Well, maybe the writers might apologize from Kobe for the past 2 years, and than give it to LBJ.

Hey, actually I liked this Idea.

Banned

Default Will Kobe sacrifice team cohesiveness to match LeBron's recent play?

Will his ego get the best of him and his team's good play?

LeBron's putting some serious heat on his legacy as the best pure scorer of this generation.

Kobe, can you contan yourself?
    Last edited by Created Player; 03-06-2008 at 09:32 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Will Kobe sacrifice team play to match LeBron's recent play?

lebron is just getting to the point where hes putting heat on jim jacksons legacy.

Both teams played hard 2LeTTeRS KD's Avatar

Default Re: Will Kobe sacrifice team cohesiveness to match LeBron's recent play?

Kobe's a good enough player he won't have to sacrifice anything to score 50. Delete this thread.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

Default Re: Will Kobe sacrifice team cohesiveness to match LeBron's recent play?

Quote Originally Posted by Created Player
    Will his ego get the best of him and his team good play?

LeBron's putting some serious heat on his legacy as the best pure scorer of this generation.

Kobe, can you contan yourself?
    Remember what I said about you last night? You continue to prove it true...