Default Re: Lebron is the Ace of Spades, Kobe is the Joker

Quote Originally Posted by markymark
    eddy curry is the 10 of clubs
    that is funny

+1

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia
    this has to be the worst analogy I have ever heard. come on, for serious?
    blame Doc Rivers, he mentioned yesterday on the SAS show that they (the Cs) refer to LBJ as the Ace of Spades.

I just pulled an Adrian Peterson (I took the ball and ran with it)

I'm not in the right frame of mind to follow what you are saying, but I am sure when I re-read it tomorrow night it will be genius.

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Manu is the queen.

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    You are a moron. He already led the Cavaliers in the NBA Finals as the no.1 option of his team.

Just respect the no.1 scorer in the NBA, and i am sure once the Cavs got healthy next week their is a huge possibility that they can still manage to win 50 games this season.
    You are the moron. Lebron is a great player but he has done nothing to be compared to Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bimbo Coles
    You are the moron. Lebron is a great player but he has done nothing to be compared to Kobe.

Getting the Lakers eliminated twice in the first round of the playoffs is a huge accomplishment.

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

Getting the Lakers eliminated twice in the first round of the playoffs is a huge accomplishment.
    He

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Snow

I'm not in the right frame of mind to follow what you are saying, but I am sure when I re-read it tomorrow night it will be genius.
    every time I read your posts 'Informer' gets stuck in my head.

He’s also won them NBA Championships. Lebron's side capitulated last year in the Finals. Kobe is one of the better defenders of the last couple of decades. Lebron does not play well off the ball. Kobe can string 50+ point games together. Lebron has only five in his career. The gulf in class between them is so obvious. I am embarrassed even discussing this.

He is a 12 yr. NBA Veteran, and like what LMAO said he can win his first MVP this season, but LBJ will finished win more MVP Wins at the end of his NBA Career.

He won his championship ring being the 2nd option to the most dominant player in the history of the game, and even though he was coached by the GOAT Coach he failed to led the Los Angeles LAKERS in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

You should take into account that Lebron take the Cavs into the NBA Finals while being a focal point for the opposing teams' defense while Kobe had the luxury of having played with Shaq for many playoff appearances.

Lebron have more wins that Kobe Bryant as the no.1 options of their respective team, and a far better all around performer than KB24.

Check Kobe Bryant's stats in the 2000 NBA Finals, and in the 2004 NBA Finals that is 2 of the worst performance in NBA Finals History.

Kobe Bryant is a great individual performer, but i do not think that he is a better team leader than Lebron.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 03-07-2008 at 06:19 AM.

He is a 12 yr. NBA Veteran, and like what LMAO said he can win his first MVP this season, but LBJ will finished win more MVP Wins at the end of his NBA Career.

He won his championship ring being the 2nd option to the most dominant player in the history of the game, and even though he was coached by the GOAT Coach he failed to led the Los Angeles LAKERS in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

You should take into account that Lebron take the Cavs into the NBA Finals while being a focal point for the opposing teams' defense while Kobe had the luxury of having played with Shaq for many playoff appearances.

Lebron have more wins that Kobe Bryant as the no.1 options of their respective team, and a far better all around performer than KB24.

Check Kobe Bryant's stats in the 2000 NBA Finals, and in the 2004 NBA Finals that is 2 of the worst performance in NBA Finals History.

Kobe Bryant is a great individual performer, but i do not think that he is a better team leader than Lebron.

Better yet , check Lebron's stats in last year's Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by shrempf_on_rice
    Better yet , check Lebron's stats in last year's Finals.

2000 NBA Finals Stats

Kobe Bryant

A member of the 2000 Laker championship team averaging 15.6 ppg and 4.6 apg in five games in the NBA Finals against the Indiana Pacers.

2004 NBA Finals stats

22.6 PPG, 2.80 APG, 4.4 RPG, 1.80 APG, 0.60 BPG, .381 FG %

Lebron James 2008 NBA Final Stats

In the 2007 NBA Finals, James averaged 22.0 points, 7.0 rebounds and 6.8 assists, as the Cavaliers were swept by the San Antonio Spurs in four games. For the postseason, James averaged 25.1 points, 8.0 assists and 8.1 rebounds per game. He set a franchise record for double-doubles in a playoff season with eight and became the first Cavalier and the first non-guard in NBA history to have at least seven assists in eight consecutive playoff games.

I do not think a Kobe led Los Angeles Lakers Team can win a championship in the early part of this decade because Shaq is the main reason the Lakers won 3 consecutive championship from 2000-2002.

If Lebron is playing with Prime Shaq i think those tandem can produce several championship in the NBA because a 21 yrs.old Lebron is already one of the best player in the league placing 2nd behind Steve Nash in the MVP Voting, and LBJ is one of the most unselfish player in the history of the NBA like Prime Magic Johnson.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 03-07-2008 at 06:52 AM.

I do not think a Kobe led Los Angeles Lakers Team can win a championship in the early part of this decade because Shaq is the main reason the Lakers won 3 consecutive championship from 2000-2002.

If Lebron is playing with Prime Shaq i think those tandem can produce several championship in the NBA because a 21 yrs.old Lebron is already one of the best player in the league placing 2nd behind Steve Nash in the MVP Voting, and LBJ is one of the most unselfish player in the history of the NBA like Prime Magic Johnson.
    Uhhh, what? A little redundant but okay. Kobe won several championships with a prime Shaq and Lebron would probably have won a few with prime Shaq too, I agree.

Both teams played hard 2LeTTeRS KD's Avatar

Damn I hate these threads. Nothing but bait for people with agendas to ruin them. I don't really see anything that either player has done to distance itself from the other personally, basically just personal choice.

NBA Finals

Lebron does not deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Kobe.
    (haha thts such a funny statement i left the a out of "thats"). lets just jump right to it. Q-1.When was the last time Kobe's team beat Lebron's team?
    Q-2 The last time Kobe's team played lebron's team who played outstanding D on the opposing superstar?
    Q-3 Who is more valuable to their team Lebron~or~Kobe?
    Why do alot of people say that kobe should win the MVP over lebron when lebron should be the actual player to win it. i like kobe as a person and a player but i really think lebron deserves it. lebron is ahead of kobe in almost every stat, and he's doing more with less

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dwade3ai3
    Kobe is the Jack while Lebron is the King.
    Lebron is the man, the next great thing, but Kobe does things better than Lebron (mainly shoots and plays D) and is the only one comparable to LBJ with the ball.