Page 58 of 80 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168 ... LastLast

Default Re: Okay, forget about the MVP talk-- Is Kobe a better basketball player than LeBron?

Quote Originally Posted by Created Player
    So how are we ever going to figure out who's the better player if you can't have open dialogue about it?
    you act like there is a definitive answer, but through countless threads the only conclusion is that there is no universal conclusion. if you were really open to that idea, the threads would have stopped a long time ago.

Default Re: Okay, forget about the MVP talk-- Is Kobe a better basketball player than LeBron?

So how are we ever going to figure out who's the better player if you can't have open dialogue about it?
    We can, only not with this guy:

Created Player
    Wacky Cavs-promoting troll. Think of my ridiculous nonsense as comic relief

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Where is B-Low's advisory that he used to use for every PB thread?

...same thing, every day.
    Too late... We're holding you Cavs fans responsible for what PleezeBelieve says...

If they were both normal-sized guys, who would have the better skill-set? That's your answer..

Local High School Star

I bet this is Pleeze Beleive.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease TJ4'D's Avatar

Why do you have to? They are both amazing in their own ways. Honestly, you can' distinguish between the two as of right now. One day LeBron may have an amazing performance that makes you think he is the best, but Kobe will come back and do something that makes you think he is the best. The two are too close to compare and I don't understand why you have to distinguish who is the best between the two. They are both simply phenomenal in their own rights, and lets just leave it at that. They are 1A and 1B and that is that.

Instead of trying to demonize one and promote the other, why can't people just sit back and watch them play, because these two are truly special players. This is seriously getting so old and it needs to stop. Just watch them play because players like these don't come along very long. By the time the *****ing and arguing is over, you will have really missed something because instead of respecting each for their abilites you will have been too busy trying to pick out flaws to make one look better then the other.

So seriously, enough is enough, why can't you just watch them and simply that? Why do people have to continuously try and promote one while demoting the other? Why can't you just admit that they are both equally amazing players?

I bet this is Pleeze Beleive.
    That has been known for a long time.

Banned

Yes, Lebron often makes dumb passes and airballs. He still plays ball like a highschooler, the only thing is his athleticism is so dominating it doesn't matter. When his athleticism goes, he will be nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by SourGrapes
    kobe is a better skilled basketball player. lebron is more athletic and more dominant.

troll alert per verts request.
    Dead on. Kobe is a better pure basketball player, if they were same size, weight, athleticism etc, there hardly would be comparison I think.
    But LeBron's advantages in those areas are just too overwhelming.

So yeah, that's it I think.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruinlove
    Yes, Lebron often makes dumb passes and airballs. He still plays ball like a highschooler, the only thing is his athleticism is so dominating it doesn't matter. When his athleticism goes, he will be nothing special.
    right when i thought this thread couldn't get any worse. come on dude, not even you could acutally believe what you just typed.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Bruinlove
    I'm no LeBron fan, but this is just an ignorant statement

Quote Originally Posted by mjbulls23
    +1

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mjbulls23
    Those are the kind of responses I expected from this thread. It is a thread just begging to be invaded by Kobe ballboys/LeBron haters and vice versa. Nothing good can come of this.

Damn, is that all you people do is complain in my thread? This is not about the MVP.
    It's not just for MVP talk. Look at the title of that thread:

"Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more"

So any LeBron > God/Jesus/Buddha etc. topics you want to make should go in that trash heap for now on.

I love LAaaaaaaaaaaa! Lakers Fan's Avatar

^ You realize you just embarrassed Kobe?