Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Differences between American girls and girls from other countries

Quote Originally Posted by caroline
    i don't know if i'm the only girl here.. i kinda found this site on a whim because i wanted to talk about the rockets since most of my friends don't care about them. anyway.. concerning different guys..

asian guys are intimidating to date because you are most likely the only white girl they associate with.. or non-asian they associate with.. walking into a room with people who constantly speak another language other than english is a turn off

and to generalize correctly,
    european guys are all girly men
    Caroline...First step to InsideHoops

Hahaha

Decent playground baller NotWorthy's Avatar

I've met deeply superficial girls from all races, except maybe Indian. I'm sure there out there tho

Above poster is correct that not all asian girls are the same. Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean, etc... all have very different cultures. There are similarities, but don't lump them all together. There are even big differences between Taiwanese and Chinese girls, as well as Tokyo vs Okinawa girls. Asian Americans are a whole nuther deal too. My woman is chinese american and is so much more materialistic and lazy than her parents.

Learning to shoot layups caroline's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    Welcome to the site.

Anyway, I have many Asian friends (Chinese to be more exact), and the talking in another language was never such a problem for me. But maybe that's because I can speak other languages besides English, so maybe that's why you're feeling turned off?

European guys are girly men? Are you serious? Don't know what men you have met. Eastern European men at least are far from being girly men. Hell, Arnold made the statement about girly men and he's European...
    this is true.. he's from austria.

oh well, so much for generalizing.. most are very sensitive though

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Caroline...First step to InsideHoops

Hahaha
    sure, not cool with posting it yet. you can message me to trade pictures if you want it..

once I find out how to check my messages..haha

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by caroline
    sure, not cool with posting it yet. you can message me to trade pictures if you want it..

once I find out how to check my messages..haha
    I guarantee that message found its way into your inbox the same second you posted this.

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    I guarantee that message found its way into your inbox the same second you posted this.
    well turns out I can't check my messages because my profile is limited. I guess I have to have 330 posts? really lame rule on a forum by the way. oh well.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    Hahaha... seen seen seen

But no that didn't happen, anyways, my pic is in that thread so I wouldn't have to send it to her...But yeah I had a feeling someone would say that lol...