Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: NCAA Championship game thread: Kansas vs. Memphis, CBS 9pm ET Monday

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    Did CDR pick on Randomballa55 in kindergarten? Every single post he makes sure everyone knows CDR ****ed up.

On another note, no offense, but a lot of you guys don't follow college ball. If you're someone who does follow it, you can tell. Rose isn't ready cause of this? Does that mean no one should enter the draft? WTF kind of stupid comment is that?

Rose not fast? Maybe if you only watched him play one game all season.

And some of you are lucky Jeff deleted a lot posts before the game started claiming Memphis would kill Kansas. Idiots.
    True that. I dunno why I'm so mad at CDR. I like him and all.

Default Re: NCAA Championship game thread: Kansas vs. Memphis, CBS 9pm ET Monday

Quote Originally Posted by raid09
    That's true. Doesn't change the fact that the pick and roll wasn't working.
    Those plays for CDR sure as hell arent gonna work when he is exhausted. Meanwhile your star guard is waltzing around at full capacity. They had to go back to it in the clutch and at least attempt it, especially with CDR walking around like he had concrete in his boots.

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

LOL at some of the people in here saying Rose isn't ready for the NBA based on this one game....

Local High School Star

I love this.

Before the Tennessee game: "Memphis is the besssssttt!"
    After the Tennessee game/right before March Madness: "Memphis will be lucky to make it past the Elite 8! They can't shoot FT's!"
    After the Mich St. game/before and after the UCLA game: "MEMPHIS IS SO RAW. SEE THEY PICKED UP THEIR FT SHOOTING WHEN IT MATTERS!"

Now: "I knew it. Memphis sucks."

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan
    LOL at some of the people in here saying Rose isn't ready for the NBA based on this one game....
    He is scarred for life.

Rose wanted that game in the clutch, but he did the right thing and ran Cali's plays.
    If the p & r aint working, they need at least 1 or 2 more plays for Rose to score, particulary in the dying minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan
    Seriousley, everyone is ready to write him off and say he isnt ready for the NBA, people sayin this loss is gonna haunt him forever and make him a worse player.

The stupidity in this thread is off the charts!

He showed good poise all game I thought, he'll have a good NBA game.

NBA Superstar

Oh ya. I said this about 2 weeks into the season that Kansas was the best team in the country. I am a genious.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    I am a genious.
    Not quite

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    Not quite
    Yes quite. A real genious.

I am sure Dr. James Naismith is proud watching this game in Heaven. The investor of basketball is the first Head Coach of the Jayhawks.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I am sure Dr. James Naismith is proud watching this game in Heaven. The investor of basketball is the first Head Coach of the Jayhawks.
    See, now this is funny. "Investor of basketball". "IS the head coach."

Unlike that silly Labowski who doesn't realize many words in Canada have a "ou" insted of just an "o" or "u". Expand your knowledge my friend. Don't let the other hicks in Indiana hold you back.

What a game!

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Naismith: Hey ref, that's a foul!
    Ref: Nope
    Naismith: I invented this game! Thats a foul!
    Ref: Oh ****