Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Default Re: Wow insane girls-victoria lindsay beating

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    did anyone actually READ the article????

girl that got beat was tryin to clown these trailer park skeezers on the internet. what does she expect? u start beef with people dont expect them to fight the fair one.
    If you start beef with people you should still be able to go one on one with them, even if they have to stand in line. You want to fight like punk and pack jump someone then your punk ass better not be crying if that motherf*cker or someone they know shows up on your doorstep with a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOHammerwafer
    The only reason this is such a big deal is because it's suburban white kids. Stuff like this happens in cities all the time all over the country and no one cares and it gets no publicity because the victims are hispanic or black.
    no kidding.

because its much rarer when it happens in suburban neighborhoods. thats what makes it newsworthy

have you ever heard the saying "its not a story when dog bites man. its a story when man bites dog." ???

Lets GO PENS!

The only reason this is such a big deal is because it's suburban white kids. Stuff like this happens in cities all the time all over the country and no one cares and it gets no publicity because the victims are hispanic or black.

Just like Kosovo got 10x more attention and military aid that Rwanda and right now Darfur are getting

Give me a break. If there was a video with black/hispanic kids doing this you'd be crying that it's getting to much pub. because they are black/hispanic and how if it was white kids fighting it would get covered up!

just give me a break.

NBA sixth man of the year

girl that got beat was tryin to clown these trailer park skeezers on the internet. what does she expect? u start beef with people dont expect them to fight the fair one.
    How does a post on MySpace warrant a 4 on 1 beating?

One of the girl's name is Mercedes and her mom is only 34. Big surprise someone of that bloodline would be so stupid. What sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]tty parents. I hope they get tried as adults.

Everyone in this story seems to be an idiot. I have outgrown beefs, but when I was younger I would never be lured into that kind of trap.

Anyway this kind of stuff happens more than you would expect in the burbs. Bullies exist everywhere, and high school girls are the most vicious creatures on the planet.

Myspace and Youtube are becoming too goddamn important to kids.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

no, that aint how it works.

this is how it does. sum1 talks **** on the net, u call them out and if they down to throw then thats what u do. when the person doesnt wanna fight then they just got called out and clowned. unless someone went really crazy u shouldnt be fighting someone who isnt trying to fight u

I kind of agree with this.

SonOHammerwafer
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball

Give me a break. If there was a video with black/hispanic kids doing this you'd be crying that it's getting to much pub. because they are black/hispanic and how if it was white kids fighting it would get covered up!

just give me a break.
    Nope. A journalist who was in Rwanda reporting on the genocide put it into words perfectly. What she said was when she was reporting in Kosovo and saw dead women on the street she cried, because she thought to herself they could be her mother. But it Rwanda, to her and the rest of the western world, it was more dead Africans.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6
    I kind of agree with this.
    i dont know how the media would handle it, and if they would publicize it as much, but tell me u wouldnt feel bad for a hispanic chick gettin beat around for 30 mins, gettin a concussion and not fighting back. now that i think about it, it would make headlines regardless

Nope. A journalist who was in Rwanda reporting on the genocide put it into words perfectly. What she said was when she was reporting in Kosovo and saw dead women on the street she cried, because she thought to herself they could be her mother. But it Rwanda, to her and the rest of the western world, it was more dead Africans.
    because its the norm there duh... if the same thing happens every day do u think u would be desensitized?

lol and that statement sounds almost racist bein that someone from kosovo would be white and a african would be black

SonOHammerwafer

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    lol and that statement sounds almost racist bein that someone from kosovo would be white and a african would be black
    It is racist durr....that's kinda the point. How do you explain all of Europe+America sending in military aid to Kosovo?

And none of those same nations responding to Darfur or Rwanda while the same thing is happening there?

Did you know in Rwanda when the genocide started, there was a compliment of UN troops from Belgium occupying the International school? The tutsis (the Rwandan ethnic group on the wrong side of the genocide incase you didn't know flocked to the school for protection. The school was surrounded by Hutu shouting chants of how they were going to butcher the Tutsi. It was three days before the UN troop and all Europeans were evacuated. The UN left the tutsis to be slaughtered, because it was their job to observe and they didn't get any orders to put down the genocide. Explain that.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    i dont know how the media would handle it, and if they would publicize it as much, but tell me u wouldnt feel bad for a hispanic chick gettin beat around for 30 mins, gettin a concussion and not fighting back. now that i think about it, it would make headlines regardless
    I don't know about hispanic, but if the person was black, it probably wouldn't get as much publicity because it's not as rare with them. Also take into consideration that it was a girl. If 6 black guys beat up 1 black guy into a concussion, that wouldn't make the front headline of anything but the city's local newspaper.

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6
    I don't know about hispanic, but if the person was black, it probably wouldn't get as much publicity because it's not as rare with them. Also take into consideration that it was a girl. If 6 black guys beat up 1 black guy into a concussion, that wouldn't make the front headline of anything but the city's local newspaper.
    You aren't looking at the method, which is the most important part.

This isn't some guys roughing some dude up on the street for talking ****. This is a planned attack. Trapping a person inside a house with look outs and stuff. These people are sick, this isn't a street brawl...

cartmanclone

this type of **** happens every day

if this was in dallas, she would have gotten killed cuz noone would have stopped it