Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Awesome 'Jailblazer' Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    I don't think he was arrested, but he was caught drinking under the influence. I think the charges were dropped though.

lol, driving.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leopoldstotch

also, do you think sabonis caved in, and became a thug like the rest of them? that would be ridiculous.
    When the local beat writers wrote about how bad the Blazers were, they tried to find something bad about each guy. Sabonis' thing was that he came with his wife who was notorious for getting drunk and then driving on the wrong side of the road because she forgot we drive in the right lanes here.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    Not to derail the thread but I hope you aren't saying alcohol is better for your body than weed . How many weed related deaths do you know of as opposed to alcohol related deaths? It's damn near impossible to OD from weed but you can die from alcohol poisioning. Why else is there "Medical Marijuana". Ask cancer patients, who smoke weed to help with their kimo, if Marijuana helps them out not. Not to mention that Scientist have done stuidies and said that Marijuana does not cause lung cancer.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...052501729.html

I'm not saying weed is the greatest ever but it's not the horrible drug that lots of people make it out to be. Although, it's been known to make people pass out on the streets while dogs piss all over them.
    You may want to read this. I am not against smoking pot. I'm not a weed smoker anymore, and I do think that alcohol is worse than weed. If anyone thinks that inhaling smoke of any kind will have little or no adverse effects on your body, especially your lungs, then you have to be nuts.
    http://www.medpagetoday.com/Psychiat...ctions/tb/8096
    Last edited by chocolatethunder; 04-12-2008 at 06:49 PM.

Saw a basketball once

rofl

Saw a basketball once

The Randolph story is a classic haha

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    No it's not. It's not better for you in any way. There are links between Marijuana smoking and Schizophrenia. A lot of older pot smokers develop serious anxiety disorders and I happen to know a few that take anxiety medication, both smoke recreationally. Smoking is never going to be a good thing no matter how you try and rationalize it.

ingesting aluminum (i.e. soda cans, chewing gum wrappers) leads to alzheimers disease by attacking brain cells.
    marijuana prevents alzheimers disease by coating brain cells with fat tissue

this is a stretch but what the heck: therefore smoking marijuana regularly is safer than drinking canned soda regularly

Ich Liebe die Bulls! CelticForce1349's Avatar

Horrible stuff for the city of Portland and the NBA. I made a comment a few days ago about this type of trashy NBA players and how the league needs to get rid of the thugs, and some guy on here tried to accuse me of racism!

I am still bothered by the fact that the dude took it as a swipe against black people. LMAO. How can anyone read these stories and think these idiots are good for the pro basketball?