Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: David West is a boxer...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    I was being sarcastic, obvsiously you didn't get it, and not suprising at all. Worse, if someone dugg up the playoff game threads of Dallas vs Golden state, they will find dozens of posts of how Dirk sucks and how J-Ho was the man, made by you and by the other bitter 12 year old girls lakers fans on this forum. So as i was being sarcastic, you actually were serious.
    First off, are you trying to be sarcastic right now, or just incredibly dumb? Go ahead and drag those threads up, because I never said J-Ho > Dirk. I don't recall even mentioning him specifically. Oh, and I'm not 12, nor am I a laker fan.

David West is fighting the man

Dunking on everybody in the park dannysc305's Avatar

BUMP

Just cause David West participates in boxing doesnt mean he's any good at it! I bet his hands are slow af that boy UD from liberty city miami florida he wasnt gonna back down from shit I'd take him in straight hands all day! street fight idk West might put him in some type of hold or slam him with his big overpowering ass but then again UD got heart he the type of dude to take a blow and get back up like a champ so i wouldnt rule him out the street fight neither!