Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Round 1, Hornets @ Mavericks game 3, Fri 8pm ET

Quote Originally Posted by ACCBaller1403
    Oh I get it...it's the ref's fault. So the same thing that everyone bashes the Mavs for gets used against them...

Can't say that makes much sense.
    Pargo was getting hacked alot today while Josh howard was getting calls and Dirk the flopper got alot of calls for falling.I wonder wat players floppers will do next year when stern puts in the rule for floppers.LMFAO ak,manu, and okur will be crying like babies.Almost all players flop sometime, but those guy do it wayy too much and make it look like an art.

Quote Originally Posted by macatak911
    You never answered my question.

+11 is different than +2

ive told you twice now, the Mavs came out more aggressive on offense and got NO in foul trouble by taking it to the rim a ton more. what about this do you not get?

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    Pargo was getting hacked alot today while Josh howard was getting calls and Dirk the flopper got alot of calls for falling.I wonder wat players floppers will do next year when stern puts in the rule for floppers.LMFAO ak,manu, and okur will be crying like babies.Almost all players flop sometime, but those guy do it wayy too much and make it look like an art.
    Agreed - Except we won't be seeing many white or euro players any longer...

This team is damned if they do, damned if they don't around here. There is literally nothing the Mavericks can do at this point to get respect from anyone on this board. They're not even my team and I feel the need to back them up against some of the crap I'm reading in this thread.
    pretty much. Dirk is stuck there too. It really doesnt matter at this point what they do. They could win the title and people would rip them for only having one and say if they dont repeat its clearly a fluke.

Learning to shoot layups macatak911's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    ive told you twice now, the Mavs came out more aggressive on offense and got NO in foul trouble by taking it to the rim a ton more. what about this do you not get?
    Its a simple yes or no question.

Washed up streetballer ACCBaller1403's Avatar

There's no way they can install a flopping rule...it's just way too subjective. I'd be all for it because then Wade, Kobe, Iverson, Manu, Parker, Okur, Varejao, Dirk, etc. would be forced to stop the bs, but there's just no realistic way that that can be enforced. It won't happen.

What they should do is crack down on all the crying after the foul call because it's gotten to levels that I've never seen before. Every single call leads to an entire team getting heated about it. Noone respects the refs anymore.

And I've never seen anyone back Pargo, a roleplaying jumpshooter who was practically out of the league 2 years ago, for not getting calls. You are a pioneer, sir.

Its a simple yes or no question.
    yes you baby. the team that comes out more aggressive ALWAYS gets more calls. thats how it is. both teams have the chance to influence the game equally and Dallas did a better job. stop your *****ing.

Very good NBA starter

I honestly think that the Mavs were at home and got the benefit of some calls, but to call the refs out is a bs move. Had West hit his open jumpers the refs wouldn't have been a factor anyways. I'm pretty sure back when the Mavs lost in the finals, you'd be saying the same thing against them when Mavs fans were claiming the refs were biased. They actually had a legit case back then and everyone still jumped on them for suggesting the refs were calling a bad game.

This team is damned if they do, damned if they don't around here. There is literally nothing the Mavericks can do at this point to get respect from anyone on this board. They're not even my team and I feel the need to back them up against some of the crap I'm reading in this thread.
    LMAFAO Dwade was wayyy too fast thats all.Watch the tapes on youtube.They just couldn't keep up with him.He was agressive and they were falling him.D-wade was CP3 but taller so he could just finish way easier.They had a 2-0 lead.Wat the refs just decided after gm2 "the heats are losing alot lets make them win the series.Also back then dirk didn't take it to the basket alot and he improved that after that season.People critized him for that.Yep refs just magically decide to make them win after two wins by dallas and almost winning gm3.

Learning to shoot layups macatak911's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    yes you baby. the team that comes out more aggressive ALWAYS gets more calls. thats how it is. both teams have the chance to influence the game equally and Dallas did a better job. stop your *****ing.
    Your explanation goes against your answer. A touch foul on one end should be called the exact same way on the other end. **** I don't even think the Mavs were in the penalty the enitre game. When's the last time you saw that?

Very good NBA starter

There's no way they can install a flopping rule...it's just way too subjective. I'd be all for it because then Wade, Kobe, Iverson, Manu, Parker, Okur, Varejao, Dirk, etc. would be forced to stop the bs, but there's just no realistic way that that can be enforced. It won't happen.

What they should do is crack down on all the crying after the foul call because it's gotten to levels that I've never seen before. Every single call leads to an entire team getting heated about it. Noone respects the refs anymore.

And I've never seen anyone back Pargo, a roleplaying jumpshooter who was practically out of the league 2 years ago, for not getting calls. You are a pioneer, sir.
    Who cares if he is a role player?/When he drived they were hacking him.Simple i don't give a crap.Just because he doesn't flop and fall like dirk means he didn't get foul?

LMAFAO Dwade was wayyy too fast thats all.Watch the tapes on youtube.They just couldn't keep up with him.He was agressive and they were falling him.D-wade was CP3 but taller so he could just finish way easier.They had a 2-0 lead.Wat the refs just decided after gm2 "the heats are losing alot lets make them win the series.Also back then dirk didn't take it to the basket alot and he improved that after that season.People critized him for that.Yep refs just magically decide to make them win after two wins by dallas and almost winning gm3.

hypocrite baby. you just owned yourself.

enuff of your cryin. yes there was a couple questionable calls in that finals but overall it was a fair series. the heat just took dallas' heart on both ends of the floor. wade offensively and mourning defensively.

Very good NBA starter

Your explanation goes against your answer. A touch foul on one end should be called the exact same way on the other end. **** I don't even think the Mavs were in the penalty the enitre game. When's the last time you saw that?
    I agree and how was pargo not getting calls in the 4th on those pentrations while dirk flops all day long and get everything.

ohh now its the touch fouls that were getting called wrong? take off your green glasses.

the Mavs werent getting into the penalty B/C NO DOES NOT GO TO THE HOOP ENOUGH.

jesus. im done with you and your thick skull.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by iggy>
    enuff of your cryin. yes there was a couple questionable calls in that finals but overall it was a fair series. the heat just took dallas' heart on both ends of the floor. wade offensively and mourning defensively.
    WTH i am saying it was a fair series.U just agreed with me.LOL