Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star JohnnyBravo5's Avatar

Default Paul Pierce throwin up Gang Sign?

In Game 3 on Sat, Horford and Paul Pierce got into a verbal altercation. During a timeout, Pierce began walking towards the Hawks bench but was restrained by teammates. Before he turned around however he threw up a hand sign. From what I know it could only mean 3 things

1. He is a Blood
    2. He is a Kappa (Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity)
    3. He has been awarded a 3 point shot (Ala Boobie Gibson)

Now in the context of the situation it would seem to me that he was throwing up a gang sign to show how "bad he is". What do you think. The still pic is below along with a link to the video.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Paul Pierce throwin up Gang Sign?

I took it to be a gang sign at the time and extremely stupid of him. He's better than that.

No matter how shit Al Horford talked (like Pierce hasn't done the same), there is absolutely no excuse for that. It reflects badly on the league and the image they are trying to clean up.

And what's up with everyone getting butt-hurt over Horford taunting Pierce? You people love that shit when someone taunts someone after dunking on them. If it had been Darko or Yao taunted, everyone would think it was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy11
    I took it to be a gang sign at the time and extremely stupid of him. He's better than that.

No matter how shit Al Horford talked (like Pierce hasn't done the same), there is absolutely no excuse for that. It reflects badly on the league and the image they are trying to clean up.

And what's up with everyone getting butt-hurt over Horford taunting Pierce? You people love that shit when someone taunts someone after dunking on them. If it had been Darko or Yao taunted, everyone would think it was funny.
    Especially since Pierce has never won anything in his life. You would have thought that getting stabbed one million times would teach him about trying to be a bad azz. Horford is from the Dominican, PP doesn't know anything about that man.

Horford is an idiot for doing that **** though, thats complete disrespect jumping and pointing at the guy when he is on the ground.

Decent college freshman

He's calling him an A$sh0le which is accurate.

I am Chris Wilcox

I like the way how Horford disrespected Pierce like that. You don't see that too much in today's NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    I like the way how Horford disrespected Pierce like that. You don't see that too much in today's NBA.
    yeah, in some games it's like lovefest 08. i'm all for more heated rivalries.

College superstar

Horford is a young stud who's grunting and stamping his feet to show the old bull that there's a new power around and he won't be pushed around. You can see this kinda thing on the Discovery Channel too.

But seriously. Horford is really good and he's like 21. I wouldn't be surprised to see this guy get a ring as the man several years from now, if he's lucky.

DBDs

Might just be his way of calling for a new point guard?

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Horford would do Pierce like he did TJ ford. And he wouldnt visit him in the hospital afterward either, unless it was to finish the job.

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    Horford would do Pierce like he did TJ ford. And he wouldnt visit him in the hospital afterward either, unless it was to finish the job.
    Not only that but he broke Kedrick Perkins' nose in the 1st qtr.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Yes, Paul Pierce is a well-known gangland executioner. Just last week he shot my neighbors. Also, he occasionally likes to rape Rondo, 'though that may have just been a rookie hazing thing. He's had an arrest warrant out for the last 3 years, but no one is sure exactly what this "TD Banknorth Garden" is supposed to be, so it's been hard finding him. Two prominent investigators have been assigned to the case:

Well, three now including

I cant wait to see Horford's face when he is down 20 tonight.Stupid rookie.

College superstar

He was telling Horford it's only game 3. When has Pierce ever been known to be, or even claim, to be a gangsta? at the idea of throwing up your set in a basketball game because a guy hit a shot over you.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    He was telling Horford it's only game 3. When has Pierce ever been known to be, or even claim, to be a gangsta? at the idea of throwing up your set in a basketball game because a guy hit a shot over you.
    Yea, thats what he was doing.