Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Put yr guns up

Default Re: WTF, Karl Malone knocked up a 13 year old back in the day?

and scy, are you talking about something other than having meaningless sex? Most men want to have sex with someone younger. So still the question of why a 17-18 yr old having sex with someone 4 yrs younger who look like 16 is so strange to ppl remains.
    Where are you getting this from? Maybe when I'm 25 I'll be interested in 21 year olds, as for now I don't want any part of an undeveloped teenager, meaningless sex or not.

National High School Star

. Besides, most college freshman wouldn't refuse having sex with a 12-13 yr old girl (or any girl for that matter) if they can get away with it. Only now they're smart enough to use condoms.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    If you live near me? I'll pistol beat you, until you got a Rahman lump.
    STFU. The only pistol you own is a Super-Soaker. Stop trying to act like some badass off the streets of Philly.

@GOBB See I'm not struggling at all because my position is clear.

Unlike you, I don't need to call names or make threats that I can't fulfill, but that's beside the point.

@scy so at 17 you didnt want 13 yr old that look like 16? Sure bud. and 13 is hardly undeveloped. Some girls develop as early as 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon
    STFU. The only pistol you own is a Super-Soaker. Stop trying to act like some badass off the streets of Philly.
    Never owned a super soaker. Stop passing your silly life onto me.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Many.

For one the story could be not entirely true or exaggerated. And we don't know the circumstances back then and what happen since.

Also, it's strange to me that Bell is only contacting his dad when he's 18. Could be he genuinely want a father OR he just want money from his rich ass dad. Also, what he said to Bell is kinda understandable. Malone has his own family to take care of. He can't be going around spending time with his long-lost son whom he don't even love.

Not to defend Malone here, he may really be a scum or not, but people are always too quick to judge without knowing all the information. Besides, most college freshman wouldn't refuse having sex with a 12-13 yr old girl (or any girl for that matter) if they can get away with it. Only now they're smart enough to use condoms.

the fact that you think its no big deal that a grown ass man had sex with a little girl (yes 13 year olds are little girls) lets me know you are not working with a full deck. also if malone is the kid's father wouldnt that make him part of his family to? what makes his other kids any different just because they are by his wife, he still made them all. malone did the same thing with his twins, one of em is wnba star cheryl ford and she also said malone had nothing to do with them for a long time. this cat has a problem, could it be that he dont think the kids he made with these black women deserve the same time,love and lifestyle that the kids he had with his non black wife enjoy?

Quote Originally Posted by omarnyc
    the fact that you think its no big deal that a grown ass man had sex with a little girl (yes 13 year olds are little girls) lets me know you are not working with a full deck. also if malone is the kid's father wouldnt that make him part of his family to? what makes his other kids any different just because they are by his wife, he still made them all. malone did the same thing with his twins, one of em is wnba star cheryl ford and she also said malone had nothing to do with them for a long time. this cat has a problem, could it be that he dont think the kids he made with these black women deserve the same time,love and lifestyle that the kids he had with his non black wife enjoy?
    17-18 is grown ass? LOL. 17-18 are kids too. Well not all, some are really mature but in the most part it's true. Who ever say it's not a big deal? I said most will jump at the chance and it's understandable given the college lifestyle.

And all I was saying is that there are circumstances we don't know. We all do stupid things when we're younger. And we've only been hearing from one party. You ALWAYS need to hear from both parties before passing judgment.

On another note, Malone has some potent genes.

Good college starter Valliant13's Avatar

@ Sure bud. and 13 is hardly undeveloped. Some girls develop as early as 7.
    Wow...you are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel. I figured you at least for a double digit man.

Banned

http://www.onnetworks.com/videos/dra...?autoplay=true

there was special on karl on espn classic a few weeks ago and they mentioned all of his kids. the funny thing is that when they mentioned the fact that he had a kid with a 13 year old it didn't seem like anyone was outraged.

Learning to shoot layups

Unlike you, I don't need to call names or make threats that I can't fulfill, but that's beside the point.

@scy so at 17 you didnt want 13 yr old that look like 16? Sure bud. and 13 is hardly undeveloped. Some girls develop as early as 7.
    Here's a link to his homepage, with some really interesting facts about people like him. Let's all stop judging and learn a little tolerance, ISH. Make the world a better place.

www.nambla.org/welcome.htm

Some girls develop as early as SEVEN, everybody. These are women. With needs. And it is just sexist to accept the mass appeal of a classy organization like NAMBLA, which NONE OF US ON HERE would dare criticize, and yet these seven year old women are denied the same basic, human rights. It is a horrible double standard.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Valliant13
    Wow...you are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel. I figured you at least for a double digit man.
    more name calling when all I posted was facts

World Champion WOOOO~!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Soon you're gonna be calling Karl Malone a 16yr old sleeping with a 13yr old that looked 16 so there is no big deal. You're struggling with your position and at the same time lookin like a perv. Dont ever post your photo and address. If you live near me? I'll pistol beat you, until you got a Rahman lump.
    You know there are girls who pretend to be older than they actually are, right? In fact, there's this senior at my school that got a 13 yr old pretending to be 16 pregnant. Alot of these young girls are built and act older than there real age. Not saying this is what happened with Karl, but it

Local High School Star

17-18 is grown ass? LOL. 17-18 are kids too. Well not all, some are really mature but in the most part it's true. Who ever say it's not a big deal? I said most will jump at the chance and it's understandable given the college lifestyle.

And all I was saying is that there are circumstances we don't know. We all do stupid things when we're younger. And we've only been hearing from one party. You ALWAYS need to hear from both parties before passing judgment.

On another note, Malone has some potent genes.
    if he was a sophomore in college he wasnt no 17 or 18, and even if he was thats still statutory rape, a 13 year old cannot legally consent to sex

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Sword
    You know there are girls who pretend to be older than they actually are, right? In fact, there's this senior at my school that got a 13 yr old pretending to be 16 pregnant. Alot of these young girls are built and act older than there real age. Not saying this is what happened with Karl, but it’s not out of the question.

*waits to be called a perv*
    This isn't perversion. The difference is that what you are saying, that these things happen, is fact. We all went to high school (except iamgine, who has home school written all over him), and we all saw things like this happen on a sadly consistent basis. Kids make stupid mistakes all the time. Your stance is not justifying and even ENGOURAGING this behaviour. Not once has he come out and called it a crime, or even morally wrong. Essentially he is saying that at our heart, we all want to do it, just not all of us have the b*lls to actually go through with it.
    Last edited by NPD850; 04-30-2008 at 04:32 PM.