Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: WTF, Karl Malone knocked up a 13 year old back in the day?

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    fine, you said freshman over sophomore.. that makes it any better? again..13 = child.
    i bet you live by the phrase "old enough to bleed, old enough for me"
    lol please feel free to just pick one sentence, twist it, and disregard the rest. Accusing others of not reading but yourself don't read the entirety? Good job.

And you're still missing the point.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ~LA's fine$t~
    I probably hate the guy just as much as you man. In fact I think I've watched the lowest amount of Laker games in 2004. I wasn't even that upset that LA lost to Detroit...because I knew that scum bag wouldn't get his ring.

He just rubs me the wrong way, always has and always will...something about him I just never liked. He just reminded of a pedophile on the street corner starring at little girls going home with their Mickey Mouse lunch boxes. I'm not surprised he did that at all.
    lol !!!

Local High School Star Back In Shape's Avatar

Karl Malone should be a role model to black NBA players, his work ethic is better than 99.9% of NBA players black or white. Most current NBA players are pathetic lazy sacks of shyt compared to him. Karl just had a little too much fear in his heart when it came down to crunch time, other than that he was nearly the perfect power forward.

Saw a basketball once

Karl Malone is sick. Its kinda sad that a college athlete like him had to bang a 12 or 13 year old! Thats just disgusting.

It's bad enough that he got a 12-year-old pregnant.. but then he completely disowns the kid? It's not like he can't afford to help him. Karma sucks and that's why you don't have a 'ship!

wtf...this isn't europe.

Local High School Star joshwake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    have you even read the thread? we arent talking about a 15 year old having sex with a 13 year old. we are talking about college sophomores having sex with 13 year olds, and somehow, iamgine thinks that is perfectly normal for college guys to be down with that.
    reading comprehension ftw. stay in school guys!

Try reading the whole post. think about it for 5-10 min, then make a reply. (Assuming you have any kind of a sensible argument at that point)
    Last edited by joshwake; 05-01-2008 at 01:18 AM.