Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore Dwight20Twenty's Avatar

Default Re: Round 2: Magic at Pistons, Game 1, Saturday, 7:30 ET

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    come on that Dwight stuff needs to happen
    Dwight is #1 in the NBA in +/- when he's on the bench.

He needs to get back in the game if Orlando is going to win.

They might as well make the players in this league wear panties.

I usually hit open layups Styl3zT's Avatar

Orlando obviously improved from last year, its a fact, but the last series when they had it easy against the Raptors made people think they have a chance at taking Detroit. The Pistons are simply better, have big bodies and can foul to take Dwight out of the game, the Detroit "core" is still a top tier group in the league, and they have a deep bench. Pistons will take this series no doubt at all

Sigh, game's over when JJ comes out. Good game.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease MochaUdoka's Avatar

hey finally a 3! nuthin but net from Turkey

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease MochaUdoka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight20Twenty
    Sigh, game's over when JJ comes out. Good game.
    lol i actually thought they were bringing him in to get them back in the game. Just let JJ Redickulous shoot 20 3's in a row haha. is he still lights out? i hated that bastard in college

Funny to see what happens when Dwight goes against a legit frontline like Detroit

Orlando just fell apart. Pistons are guarding the 3pt line well, and defending Dwight. We even have a Hermann Sighting!!!!! That's when you know the game is over. Hermann, Max, and Stuckey extending the lead; not good.

Quote Originally Posted by MochaUdoka
    Just checked out the ESPN boxscore, Orlando is 1-11 from 3 (ouch). 'Shard is 0-4 and Turkoglu is 0-2.

I can't see the Magic coming back in this game, but if Magic start hitting their 3's I could easily see them still taking this series
    If you are waiting for Orlando to put up 1 for 11 every night, it's not going to happen.

Question is, will it turn around soon enough.

Inside outside is not quite as effective with Dwight on the bench AND outside not falling.

i dont see Detroit having problem with the Magic, and i think they're going to breeze by Boston and into the finals, just like i predicted before this started in the prediction thread

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Fear
    Exactly. People don't understand just what leBron did to this Piston's team last year. He was amazing.

Cavs are a bad match-up for the Pistons.

The Magic are not.

Orlando can only pray to take this 6 games. Anything more is a moral victory. They just aren't tough enough to play at this level right now. This will be an important off-season for them.
    The Cavs ....they could not do that again in 100 years....get real .....and get out of the "PAST"

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    i dont see Detroit having problem with the Magic, and i think they're going to breeze by Boston and into the finals, just like i predicted before this started in the prediction thread
    You really think Boston is going to be able to even meet the Pistons at the ECF. Boston has been exposed, they can't take on team who runs and are athletic. I don't even know if Celtics can close out the series at home, even if they do, LeBron will murder them. I can see a Cavs vs Pistons ECF but this time I don't think LeBron will be able to do what he did last year. Its going to be a tough series both ways. Pistons will be ready. Eastern Conference Playoffs this year is really awesome compared to the west even tho I guess have "better" teams according to their records.

Quote Originally Posted by flintstone
    The Cavs ....they could not do that again in 100 years....get real .....and get out of the "PAST"

It's a fact that the cavs defeat the pistons last year. They are simply a bad matchup for the pistons like pr-fear said. But this year cavs have not been doing so good after the trade but in the playoffs it seems as if they have melted together. LeBron shows that he can play team ball, he does not need to man handle the pistons this year, now THAT cant be done again in a hundred years but cavs and pistons will be a good series if they meet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Styl3zT
    You really think Boston is going to be able to even meet the Pistons at the ECF. Boston has been exposed, they can't take on team who runs and are athletic. I don't even know if Celtics can close out the series at home, even if they do, LeBron will murder them. I can see a Cavs vs Pistons ECF but this time I don't think LeBron will be able to do what he did last year. Its going to be a tough series both ways. Pistons will be ready. Eastern Conference Playoffs this year is really awesome compared to the west even tho I guess have "better" teams according to their records.
    maybe its not looking like it right now, but im sticking by what i predicted which included a Celtics 4-0 sweep of ATL

Well, we need to do this again....keep their crowd out of it, and it's over.