Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    College star

Default Re: Finals in College..Hookin up with a fat girl to relieve the stress

some fat girls are willing to do anything just to get some from you....they will bend over and try new things that a hot girl may not....so if you just looking for a nice one night stand to relieve some stress i say go for it...i ****ed this fat chick on and off for a year without really being in any sort of a relationship....

she weighed like 180 and was 5'5. she looked chubby but was okay in the sack..she couldn't find anyone else so i took out my stress on her in a mature legal fashion - by ****ing the day lights out of her.

Quote Originally Posted by bada bing
    some fat girls are willing to do anything just to get some from you....they will bend over and try new things that a hot girl may not....so if you just looking for a nice one night stand to relieve some stress i say go for it...i ****ed this fat chick on and off for a year without really being in any sort of a relationship....

she weighed like 180 and was 5'5. she looked chubby but was okay in the sack..she couldn't find anyone else so i took out my stress on her in a mature legal fashion - by ****ing the day lights out of her.
    Awww, how sweet. They should make a romantic chick flick outta that story.

Quote Originally Posted by PK3434
    fat girls are the best...they have very low self esteem and feel inferior. therefore, they try harder; hence, give the best head ever!
    That's some serious e-knowledge right there.

+ 1

Yes, fat chicks always give paramount head. They have to. The entire time you're like goodness gracious this feels good! She's not thinking sexual at all, she's worried if she scrapes or doesn't please at a high level she'll never see you again.

Fo real. Best head of my life came from the only fat chick I've ever done. I made her my b*tch.

Very good NBA starter

Ataboy, Bomber ftw.

Decent college freshman

So the chick took an hour to get here (5 mile drive).

I didn't touch her and I put the dogs outside. God must have read this post and wanted to safe me. Sent a skunk into the yard. Dogs got sprayed all over. I told her I had to clean them up and said see ya after she was here 10 minutes.

It took me until 2AM to finish cleaning up, but it was well worth saving my dignity.

Mother Nature saved me.

I won't post a picture and ruin all your guys self image as well as that cute little joke that was made, but I am far from a greasy faced loser with a bowl cut.

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bomber
    So the chick took an hour to get here (5 mile drive).

I didn't touch her and I put the dogs outside. God must have read this post and wanted to safe me. Sent a skunk into the yard. Dogs got sprayed all over. I told her I had to clean them up and said see ya after she was here 10 minutes.

It took me until 2AM to finish cleaning up, but it was well worth saving my dignity.

Mother Nature saved me.

I won't post a picture and ruin all your guys self image as well as that cute little joke that was made, but I am far from a greasy faced loser with a bowl cut.
    Don't be scurred...post a pic of the ol mug!

RP 4 lyfe

**** them obese girls. i wouldnt even **** a obese girl if she payed me a 100 bucks

its so ****ing disgusting. gahhh

Future D1 Dad