Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Banned

boxofficemojo.com is projecting a little over 6 mil for Friday... but I think it will be higher. too much hype. I don't think they're taking it into account... plus Thursday night's sales.

Anyway I'm sure this will top 30 mil opening weekend. If Saw 2 can, this thing can. But we know how great I am at predicting box office sales. Clerks wasn't even top 5 and I was saying it would be #1. uhhh..
    Last edited by geeWiz15; 08-19-2006 at 02:15 PM.

Default ...

Several radio stations are promoting this movie hardcore. I know the guys on WIP 610 (Philly sports) have been talking about seeing this since the previews came out. Every 15 mins they play that already famous line from Sam. This movie is going to be a classic.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

i saw the movie. it was off the hizzie for shizzie

I wonder if i'd be charged under a terrorism act if I brought a snake on my next plane trip. Get up mid flight "I'm sick of these muthafukin' snakes on this mutha****in' plane"

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    I'll put it this way.... It seems like the type of movie that will wear thin really quick. Snakes on a Plane? I suspect that's what you get, but it probably gets tiring very quickly.

Snakes on a Plane that attack people?

Well, then what?

Sounds like an action version of crappy horror movies like Jason.

I think of it as more of a Lake Placid, which I thought was a great movie. It would've been better if it were called "Croc in an American Lake, EATING PEOPLE"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

lol. samuel said he wouldnt do the movie if the title was changed.

Banned

I'll put it this way.... It seems like the type of movie that will wear thin really quick. Snakes on a Plane? I suspect that's what you get, but it probably gets tiring very quickly.

Snakes on a Plane that attack people?

Well, then what?
    That's what I thought too. But its way more than snakes and Sam L Jackson. As I said in my previous post: there are creative deaths, breasts, and side characters that make it better than what I was ever expecting.

Banned

Hey for those who have seen it how was Formula 51? I hear it's like a combination of Snatch and Snakes on a plane. Don't worry, I'm not looking for a good movie, I'm looking for Sam L Jackson to be a badass and for just a good time.

NBA rookie of the year

Default re:

I just saw this movie. yeah there was a lot of hooting and hollering. it seemed like the fans went to the theater just to make noise.

and when Sam Jackson delivered the line, the whole theater cheered.

i have to admit, though it is a cheap way to get a laugh, those were infectious laughs.

Default ...

If you take the train, I don't have to give you directions...I can just knock your $10/hr. asss out.

I just got back from this movie and it ****ing kicked ass. From the trailers I thought it would blow but I seriously laughed my ass off the whole time. I recommend it 100%, funniest movie I've seen all year.

Saw a basketball once Uncrowned King's Avatar

shogon meeting some new friends, how special:rollingeyes:

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by kwajo
    I just got back from this movie and it ****ing kicked ass. From the trailers I thought it would blow but I seriously laughed my ass off the whole time. I recommend it 100%, funniest movie I've seen all year.
    I agree. My girl wanted to see this today so I went. And I was pleasantly surprised. Definitely a kickass movie, and surprisingly funny as you say.