Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Awesome flick. Just came back from it. Had a blast, my wife loved it too. SLJ kicks ass.

lol: smh:

lol nice avatar kwajo

Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    If you take the train, I don't have to give you directions...I can just knock your $10/hr. asss out.
    Better biiitch up. You're just punching keys.. Cute, real cute.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Snakes messing up a plane? You sound like a babbling idiot. Every movie doesnt have to be "real" but a realism, reality factor plays a part in movies like this. This is Deep Blue Sea only with Snakes in a sky. Ridiculous, retarded and moronic. Its odd and humorous your dumbass is defending this garbage movie. Maybe its because you're prematurely offended for going to give a theatre $9 to see it? Oh wait its not just the see it factor, its to bond with a bunch of strangers as each one has thier witty punchline to throw during the course of the movie. Its almost a battle to see who can make the most movie goers laugh. Phuck outta here.

Snakes on a plane and Sam L Jackson cursing his ass off shooting a gun saying "Enough is enough" is very interesting. Are you kidding me? This is a bad movie and you're defending it. Comedy.
    No, you're the one not making any sense. The fact that you're taking this movie seriously is what is "retarded" and "moronic". The fact that you look at this and expect to gain any educational or emotional value is "retarded" and "moronic." This movie was a plot to make money purely based on the comedy it gives. I couldn't give a ****, but obviously it is working cause people are going to see it in theatres and shelling out money to see it. I haven't paid to see a movie in nearly 3 years because I hate popcorn and the smell of it. I prefer to wait and rent it. So I haven't seen this, but from a marketing perspective the movie's plan was flawless. Anyway you look at it. They marketed the name and Jackson, which obviously would starta cult following. The scene where Jackson goes "enough is enough, I'm tired of these mother****ing snakes on this mother****ing plane" was added because of the FANS. It wasn't in there to begin with. They added it cause the cult following wanted it in the movie.

What you're doing doesn't make sense. You're trying to say it's a bad movie. Ofcourse it is. But the fact that the movie makers and Jackson do not hide it as a bad movie is what makes it entertaining to people. They're not saying its a real movie. And by what my roommates say (they went to watch it last night) it was sarcastic comedy from the beginning to the end. So, what is the point of your arguement when you didn't even see it?

And the reasons people are going to see it is what I've been arguing jackass. And I dont need to see it to comment on it. Its a bad movie that wont get a chuckle out of me. Stupidity doesnt make me laugh as much as the next person. It annoys and irritates. Stop typing those long ass replies wang lo mien! Getting all Gung Ho on me. I already made a reply to anoher poster I was just breaking/busting peoples balls who have saw it/are planning on seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    And the reasons people are going to see it is what I've been arguing jackass. And I dont need to see it to comment on it. Its a bad movie that wont get a chuckle out of me. Stupidity doesnt make me laugh as much as the next person. It annoys and irritates. Stop typing those long ass replies wang lo mien! Getting all Gung Ho on me. I already made a reply to anoher poster I was just breaking/busting peoples balls who have saw it/are planning on seeing it.
    The fact that you compared SoaP to Deep Blue Sea just proves that you don't know what you're talking about. They're not even close to being the same. DBS takes itself seriously. SoaP doesn't.

Anyone who has watched both could tell you they are worlds apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    The fact that you compared SoaP to Deep Blue Sea just proves that you don't know what you're talking about. They're not even close to being the same. DBS takes itself seriously. SoaP doesn't.

Anyone who has watched both could tell you they are worlds apart.
    Did you just use SoaP for Snakes on a Plane?

They dont have to be the same. I dont care if Saturday Nght Live did a skit on "SoaP" and it made the big screen. I still call it retarded and stupid to watch. Especially paying at that. I want to see a stupid comedy? I'll watch Zoolander. Not SoaP.

Football In The Groin funkylikemonkey's Avatar

I saw it yesterday, and there was so much in there that made it R, lots of blood , nudity, and language. The strange thing is that the original screenplay was supposed to be a PG-13 movie, so they must have added a lot to that.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

i like how geewiz is all about the breasts.

Dunking on everybody in the park the even bigger black guy's Avatar

YOU PAY TO SEE A MOVIE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED. THIS MOVIE IS ENTERTAINING. TOO BAD GOBB IS A STUPID MONKEY WHO CAN'T FIGURE THAT OUT. caps lock off.

Banned

Dude, Gobb has killed, broiled, fried, chopped up, eaten, and crapped out this topic. What a boring person. Go spread your cantankerous old manness elsewhere. If you don't want to see the movie don't see the movie. But everyone else will even if you threaten them with mob retribution. The internet hype is that strong. My friend sprained his ankle 2 hours prior to the screening. He won't be able to play basketball for 5 months probably. And you know what? he still went. hopped on one foot from my car to the theater. nothing will keep people from seeing this movie in droves not even a bum ****ing foot.

And again, you're missing out. I promise if you weren't so stubborn and just saw it after all this you'd realize it was worth every penny. It's like going to a rock concert. Crowd is that into it. It's great.
    Last edited by geeWiz15; 08-20-2006 at 01:20 PM.

YOU PAY TO SEE A MOVIE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED. THIS MOVIE IS ENTERTAINING. TOO BAD GOBB IS A STUPID MONKEY WHO CAN'T FIGURE THAT OUT. caps lock off.
    You just had a total meltdown online. Priceless you skinhead.

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    Dude, Gobb has killed, broiled, fried, chopped up, eaten, and crapped out this topic. What a boring person. Go spread your cantankerous old manness elsewhere. If you don't want to see the movie don't see the movie. But everyone else will even if you threaten them with mob retribution. The internet hype is that strong. My friend sprained his ankle 2 hours prior to the screening. He won't be able to play basketball for 5 months probably. And you know what? he still went. hopped on one foot from my car to the theater. nothing will keep people from seeing this movie in droves not even a bum ****ing foot.
    So your friend will be on 60 minutes when they talk about the net craze.

Banned

boxofficemojo.com is projecting Talladega Nights to beat Snakes on a Plane for weekend gross. That's a huge surprise to me. Every screening on this movie that I've heard of is packed. And they're only projecting 14 mil opening for it? I realize that only 15-25 year olds are seeing this movie but its a LOT of 15-25 year olds.

So your friend will be on 60 minutes when they talk about the net craze.
    Whatever. Point is why are you *****ing on and on in this topic for? You aren't swaying anyone and it's not like you've seen the movie so you don't know what you're talking about. You're talking out of your ass, as it were. I thought I was the only one who did that.
    Last edited by geeWiz15; 08-20-2006 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    Whatever. Point is why are you *****ing on and on in this topic for? You aren't swaying anyone and it's not like you've seen the movie so you don't know what you're talking about. You're talking out of your ass, as it were. I thought I was the only one who did that.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I already made a reply to anoher poster I was just breaking/busting peoples balls who have saw it/are planning on seeing it

its amusing that GOBB is up in arms about this movie. I doubt hardly anyone takes this movie seriously but to GOBB it's like a crusade. The funny thing is its not even like its a big budget movie that was badly made. Its a low budget (36 mil) flick and its a great addition to its genre.