Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white chicks

Talk about hypocrisy. Why is that when a black female starts dating white guys for reasons like "she's fed up with no-good brothers", she gets all the support and sentiment from her peers "Go on girl" But if a black males decides to date white woman, he is instantly labeled as a sell out or a weakling who's given up on the sistas.

I am Chris Wilcox

Default Re: It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white ch

I always thought that it was white guys that didn't like other white guys dating black girls? Not my opinion, but just a generalisation on my part.

Hellbound

Default Re: It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white ch

I don't understand?

Black dudes and white girls are much more commonplace. And as far as I know, widely accepted. That's not to say white dudes and black girls aren't accepted, but there's definitely a pause when you see that couple and you're like, "Hmmm..." simply because it's rarer than the opposite.

Personally, I'm an equal opportunity pipe layer. I couldn't care less what color, race, religion, economic status, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    I always thought that it was white guys that didn't like other white guys dating black girls? Not my opinion, but just a generalisation on my part.
    I think that is the case. Every so often my friends and I drop into white clubs and go on a pulling spree. Dudes are always trying to start crap with us until they look at how big we are and they sober up. Every race can get the pipe, I am currently looking for an Indian chika.

Default Re: It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white chicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik One
    Talk about hypocrisy. Why is that when a black female starts dating white guys for reasons like "she's fed up with no-good brothers", she gets all the support and sentiment from her peers "Go on girl" But if a black males decides to date white woman, he is instantly labeled as a sell out or a weakling who's given up on the sistas.
    Is this a real dilema? I always thought it was just some stereotype played upon in movies and on TV.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    I don't understand?

Black dudes and white girls are much more commonplace. And as far as I know, widely accepted. That's not to say white dudes and black girls aren't accepted, but there's definitely a pause when you see that couple and you're like, "Hmmm..." simply because it's rarer than the opposite.

Personally, I'm an equal opportunity pipe layer. I couldn't care less what color, race, religion, economic status, etc etc.
    That shit is not widely accepted. Not by a long shot.

It's tolerated, but not accepted. White guys HATE it when white girls date black guys. A lot of it depends on the circumstances, though. By that, I mean there is usually a problem if the black guy is what is described as "ghetto" or a "thug". White guys view that as the white girl jumping ship and wanting everything that they are not.

By the way, I fill I have full immunity to say this being that I am in an interracial relationship. If you don't feel the same, oh well. I call like I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    I think that is the case. Every so often my friends and I drop into white clubs and go on a pulling spree. Dudes are always trying to start crap with us until they look at how big we are and they sober up. Every race can get the pipe, I am currently looking for an Indian chika.
    Even Suge Knight got dropped. What clubs you go to where white guys are the size of Paul Pfiffer?

Come to Philly. I'll show you a section to see if your "bigness" backs white dudes down. Wont be the Italian section either.

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Even Suge Knight got dropped. What clubs you go to where white guys are the size of Paul Pfiffer?

Come to Philly. I'll show you a section to see if your "bigness" backs white dudes down. Wont be the Italian section either.
    LOL where ya going to take him to the Northeast?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

The preppy college clubs. Most of the cats I roll with are former bouncers and Zos(Hatians). People tend to not really want to rumble with those guys.

When did it become ok for black chicks to date white guys? Down here that type of thing is looked down on. Its very rare in my town to see a black girl with a white guy. On the other hand it seems like every black guy that I know has been (either sexually or in a relationship) with a white girl. Maybe NC has it backwards though.

Default Re: It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white chicks

I'm not trying to start a race war, but this is why you see more black men with white women and rarely see white men with black women.

Social food chain:

[COLOR="Blue"]White Men[/COLOR]
    _

[COLOR="Red"]Black Men[/COLOR]
    _
    [COLOR="red"]White Women[/COLOR]
    _

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Black Women [/COLOR]

I usually hit open layups BostonsAccent's Avatar

Black dude and white girl is typical. A black girl and a white guy is not.

Every race has people who dislike another race dating thier woman/men. Try talkin to a fly asian chick and notice the asians in those fast & furious cars give you the staredown. I mean even among races people dislike certain people dating a fine female.

"What is she doing with that herb? Damn, gotta be a nerd! Always a nerd!"
    She talkin to some gay ass mofo.

etc etc blah blah.

But i thought this topic was about black woman dating white woman but are quick to condemn black men for dating white woman? Its hypocritical and mostly generalizing because I know black females who are open to any race and it doesnt revolve around the bitter black woman who is fed up because she drafted men like the Atlanta Hawks (passing up studs). I know a female who is so bitter its not even funny. Brawd always has something negative to say about guys (mainly black males) because she sucked at finding gems, has self esteem and/or trust issues. That she dated a white dude before and got mad at a black dude with a white woman. I'm not gonna post what she said but its one of those wtf r u serious? Its not even worth responding too, type remarks.

But not all woman are like that. I actually dig the female who has dated outside her race. From my personal experience those are more open just in thier views/perspectives on things. Again, my personal experience/speaking for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
    LOL where ya going to take him to the Northeast?
    Hell yea...or go to Port Richmond, Kensington.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    The preppy college clubs. Most of the cats I roll with are former bouncers and Zos(Hatians). People tend to not really want to rumble with those guys.
    Oh the preppy clubs. Makes sense. I was about to say.