Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Default Re: It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white ch

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    there is no game required to pull a black chick..Its easy as hell, most that I run into across are so materialistic it is a joke. So if you have money, a nice car, and are in shape your good. Be sure to talk down to them and act like their opinion doesn't matter, and pretend to be a thug. As a black man I have found this works for the majority of black women, which is why I wont mess with the majority of black women.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Default Re: It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white ch

there is no game required to pull a black chick..Its easy as hell, most that I run into across are so materialistic it is a joke. So if you have money, a nice car, and are in shape your good. Be sure to talk down to them and act like their opinion doesn't matter, and pretend to be a thug. As a black man I have found this works for the majority of black women, which is why I wont mess with the majority of black women.
    bitter, much?

College superstar

I take nothing YoungGrease says about women seriously, especially ever since he claimed Sabrina Gregory, whom I have actually gotten confirmation is a sz 2, is chubby. File White Chocolate and black people in that same way.

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    I take nothing YoungGrease says about women seriously, especially ever since he claimed Sabrina Gregory, whom I have actually gotten confirmation is a sz 2, is chubby. File White Chocolateand black people in that same way.

Excuse me son.

I take nothing YoungGrease says about women seriously, especially ever since he claimed Sabrina Gregory, whom I have actually gotten confirmation is a sz 2, is chubby. File White Chocolate and black people in that same way.

Don't get me involved in this.

Common-sense Cavs Fan

Oh please, don't act like you know how to pick up women man.

I've picked up plenty of black females of all backgrounds, not having an amazing amount of money, and I don't act thug. I've pulled them out of the all white clubs and all black clubs.

And please don't lead others in thinking they need to talk to black women like they are ****, talking down to them and crap, you are a joke.

Treat a women like a women reguardless of skin color, you douche bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavs2007Champs

I've picked up plenty of black females of all backgrounds, not having an amazing amount of money, and I don't act thug. I've pulled them out of the all white clubs and all black clubs.

And please don't lead others in thinking they need to talk to black women like they are ****, talking down to them and crap, you are a joke.

Right. there's black women who like a nice, educated man, just like there's white women who require no game, just money and a fake act. For every woman of any race who is looking for all the right things in a man, there's gonna be some shallow/stupid women within the same race who are looking for fake or materialistic things. It's not limited to just black women.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cavs2007Champs

I didnt say thats how I treat women..I say thats how the majority want to be treated. I dont mess with that majority. So maybe you should work on your reading comprehension skills.

Banned

You can keep talking up that average girl all you want. I dont talk up chicks that I feel I can actually pull if I was prompted to put in the effort.

I didnt say thats how I treat women..I say thats how the majority want to be treated. I dont mess with that majority. So maybe you should work on your reading comprehension skills.

well your theory about how women like to get treated is BS..

a majority of women dont like to be treated basically like crap

all black chicks are not materialistic and you dont need to act like a d*ckhead to hold their attention...
    Last edited by Rasheed1; 05-16-2008 at 08:48 AM.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik One
    Talk about hypocrisy. Why is that when a black female starts dating white guys for reasons like "she's fed up with no-good brothers", she gets all the support and sentiment from her peers "Go on girl" But if a black males decides to date white woman, he is instantly labeled as a sell out or a weakling who's given up on the sistas.
    How many times do you really see black chicks with white guys? Be real now.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Default Re: It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white chicks

Man I had a six-some with 2 black girls, 2 white girls, and a half asian-half hispanic girl the other night. party was jumping off, i was doing lines of coke so long they started on a black ass cheek and ended on a pink nipple. wasn't no racial tension or nothing, just good old fashioned freaky circus sex centered around me, god's gift to women. straight up. i like to disrespect women before i sex em, that's how broads be taken it and sh*t these days, make em lick the dust off my honda civic spoiler then i make em lick the taste off my taint. straight up. hoes is hoes is hoes. Let me school all of you on "How it is" with women, because that's why I'm here, posting on a basketball forum's non-basketball forum, cause it's like the only chance i can get to rest in between hoes, really relax and find a sanctuary for my thoughts. respect the c*ck.

Default Re: It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white chicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    Man I had a six-some with 2 black girls, 2 white girls, and a half asian-half hispanic girl the other night. party was jumping off, i was doing lines of coke so long they started on a black ass cheek and ended on a pink nipple. wasn't no racial tension or nothing, just good old fashioned freaky circus sex centered around me, god's gift to women. straight up. i like to disrespect women before i sex em, that's how broads be taken it and sh*t these days, make em lick the dust off my honda civic spoiler then i make em lick the taste off my taint. straight up. hoes is hoes is hoes. Let me school all of you on "How it is" with women, because that's why I'm here, posting on a basketball forum's non-basketball forum, cause it's like the only chance i can get to rest in between hoes, really relax and find a sanctuary for my thoughts. respect the c*ck.
    Six-some? Either you're incredibly full of e-sh*t or you're one lucky SOB (right place at the right time). I don't care how many womenz you pull, you can't just go out one night and land yourself a six-some at will.

If your story is legit, I e-plaud you.

Now, when it comes to e-somes, I'm the king.