Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Was this a "Ugly Win" for the Lakers or a "Good Lost" for the Spurs?

Quote Originally Posted by SportsAnalyzer
    yeah that idiot was laughing after last night's loss too was which a big surprise and on top of that he says-"Barry wasn't fouled???
    Why would you come back and post in this thread. Why not just let it go and hope it dies off? It's doing harm to your credibility on this forum.

Banned

Default Re: Was this a "Ugly Win" for the Lakers or a "Good Lost" for the Spurs?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    Why would you come back and post in this thread. Why not just let it go and hope it dies off? It's doing harm to your credibility on this forum.

Well it's possible to be wrong isn;t it? Are you going to tell me no one was ever wrong who analyzes sports on TV???

Well it's possible to be wrong isn;t it? Are you going to tell me no one was ever wrong who analyzes sports on TV???
    If it was just that you were wrong, it would be one thing. It's that the analysis was somewhat myopic. I'd just leave it alone.

I actually respect you for admitting you were wrong and not running away from a bad analysis. Better to be a stand up guy than a chickensh#t punk who runs away, i'll give you that

Trust me........Pop already has his mind in the Bahamas on vacation.
    He's a great coach but he knows when he's beaten.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DKLaker
    I actually respect you for admitting you were wrong and not running away from a bad analysis. Better to be a stand up guy than a chickensh#t punk who runs away, i'll give you that

Trust me........Pop already has his mind in the Bahamas on vacation.
    He's a great coach but he knows when he's beaten.

I honestly thought the lakers had used up so much energy coming back in game 1 that they wouldn;t have anything left in game 2 and that the spurs would win

I honestly thought the lakers had used up so much energy coming back in game 1 that they wouldn;t have anything left in game 2 and that the spurs would win

its 1 ****ing game of basketball not a heavy weight title fight

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    its 1 ****ing game of basketball not a heavy weight title fight
    I know but i remember back in 2002 when the Celtics were down 41-16 in Game 3 of the ECF, they came all the way back to win and had no energy left for Game 4 and lost which what I thought was going to happen wih the lakers and spurs

I know but i remember back in 2002 when the Celtics were down 41-16 in Game 3 of the ECF, they came all the way back to win and had no energy left for Game 4 and lost which what I thought was going to happen wih the lakers and spurs
    The Lakers are a young, deep team with the BLACK MAMBA running the show,
    the Spurs are older and exhausted from battling the Hornets in a 7 game series. They haven't had any time to rest with this every other day schedule.....insane isn't it?