Like you would know.

cartmanclone
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Black Women vs. White Women: Pros & Cons

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh-2-Def
    Like you would know.

LMAO at you taking them seriously. Of course they're not accurate moron.
    I'm not taking it seriously. Hence the "lol" and the

Local High School Star Back In Shape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hito da god
    Black p*ssy > white p*ssy

Maybe so, but white women are much better looking than black women and are much less likely to have an STD or get pregnant by not taking precautions. And although the hottest white women are the hottest of the hot, your average latina or asian woman is better looking than your average white or black woman.

In It to Win It

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Shape
    Maybe so, but white women are much better looking than black women and are much less likely to have an STD or get pregnant by not taking precautions. And although the hottest white women are the hottest of the hot, your average latina or asian woman is better looking than your average white or black woman.
    That's why latina women are the hottest.

I never understood that euro-centric perception of white features > black features, but maybe its because my DNA is (technically) tri-racial so I really have no preference. I'm of dominican/guatemalan descent and I'd rather have my curly n*gga naps than some straight, silky smooth, boring ass TV anchor cracka hair any day because I think it looks much better. On the subject of STIs and teenage pregnancy, they have a direct correlation to poverty so it's not a white/black thing. IMO multi-racial women > all as the hottest of the hot, but from experience black (and mixed) women are a much better experience sexually than white women.

Put the crack pipe down dude.

mike239489
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

White women swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by mike239489
    White women swallow.

And make you a sammich after sex

Local High School Star Back In Shape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hito da god
    I never understood that euro-centric perception of white features > black features, but maybe its because my DNA is (technically) tri-racial so I really have no preference. I'm of dominican/guatemalan descent and I'd rather have my curly n*gga naps than some straight, silky smooth, boring ass TV anchor cracka hair any day because I think it looks much better. On the subject of STIs and teenage pregnancy, they have a direct correlation to poverty so it's not a white/black thing. IMO multi-racial women > all as the hottest of the hot, but from experience black (and mixed) women are a much better experience sexually than white women.
    Hey black men prefer white and latina women too. It's not just white men that do. Half the black men who are good looking, wealthy, or have a great personality(men who can pull almost anything they want) seem like they have a latina or white woman on their arm.

Black women ***** smell like chicken white womens smell like pork, and indian womens like lobster.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by gb8
    Black women ***** smell like chicken white womens smell like pork, and indian womens like lobster.

So it all depends on what you like to smell eh?

I know everything SHEED_ gangsta's Avatar

Hey black men prefer white and latina women too. It's not just white men that do. Half the black men who are good looking, wealthy, or have a great personality(men who can pull almost anything they want) seem like they have a latina or white woman on their arm.

yo are you black? shut the **** up. don't speak for black men when you are'nt one. I'm a black man I got looks, I got money, and anyday of the week I'll take a black girl over a white one (not that I have anything against white girls I like all girls)

Banned

Like you would know.
    Well, to be honest i never dated a white girl in my life as you all know i live in the Big Ja (Jamaica).

I also prefer black girls because im already used to them, unlike white girls (ew)