Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Black Women vs. White Women: Pros & Cons

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    dude, speaking of that....

I was talking with this big ass bouncer at one of the clubs around here and he said that mace is the best weapon you can have wether you are a male or a female...

obviously a gun would be more dangerous but you won't see prison time with mace...

he said the only times he is unable to break up fights at clubs is when someone busts out the mace...and no matter how tough you are there is nothing anyone can do...all you can do is lay down and wait.

he even gave me the advice to carry mace and he does it himself....he said something like "yeah if you're a guy it does look very gay to carry mace around but the reality of it is that mace is the best possible thing you can have in a sticky situation, even better than a gun due to laws"...

I don't carry it....but it did make me think about it...If I was about to get jumped, a can of mace wound have me kicking the **** out of all 5 of them...
    Yeah. I've heard really good things in terms of defending yourself with mace. I saw someone get maced on C.O.P.S. and the dude was screaming like a girl. That sh?t must hurt.

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Black Women vs. White Women: Pros & Cons