Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: NBA 2K9 Custom Covers Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon

HAHA. Now thats honorable.

Make one of Kobe with a white chick.......

Decent playground baller

why is Lebron playing with Lego?

Why would you make Live covers? Live sucks.... no I am not a fanboy of 2k8. I played Live 2000, 2006, 2007, and 2008 and finally was able to play a 2k bball game (2k8) and it puts the Live series to shame.

Quote Originally Posted by laview
    why is Lebron playing with Lego?

Love the KG one.

I think a player like Brandon Roy fits perfectly for the way NBA 2k series cover. Chris Paul was a rising star former rookie of the year. Plus they seem to stay away from super stars when picking a cover.

Now for NBA Live it could easily be Kobe, Lebron, Pierce, or Amare. NBA live loves picking the biggest star of the moment and jinxing them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I think a player like Brandon Roy fits perfectly for the way NBA 2k series cover. Chris Paul was a rising star former rookie of the year. Plus they seem to stay away from super stars when picking a cover.

Now for NBA Live it could easily be Kobe, Lebron, Pierce, or Amare. NBA live loves picking the biggest star of the moment and jinxing them.
    LeBron has yet to be on the cover of either game so far,so I'm guessing he probably is asking for a ton of money.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    LeBron has yet to be on the cover of either game so far,so I'm guessing he probably is asking for a ton of money.
    He's asking for $1 Mil per cover appearance and a multi-year deal. He can go to hell as far as I'm concerned because I would never buy anything with his ugly mug on it.

Certified ISHiot.

He's asking for $1 Mil per cover appearance and a multi-year deal. He can go to hell as far as I'm concerned because I would never buy anything with his ugly mug on it.
    would this happen to be your website?

http://www.ihatelebronjames.com/why.html

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    would this happen to be your website?

http://www.ihatelebronjames.com/why.html
    No, but you might want to check w/ High Potential. However, I do agree with just about everything written. Great site <bookmarked>

Certified ISHiot.

No, but you might want to check w/ High Potential.
    nope, this is his site

http://www.ronartest.com/

Agreed. I was thinking the same thing when I read that. Lebron would probably ask for his rating to be all 99's too. He goes too far with his greed trying to become the first billionaire NBA player. I'm pretty sure Jordan is a billionaire already.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Lebron would probably ask for his rating to be all 99's too.
    I wouldn't doubt it. Unfortunately for him, you can't be a 99 when you can't consistently hit an outside shot, make 70% of your FTs and have no low-post game whatsoever. I've always thought they overrate him in video games. He should be no higher than a 88-89 overall rating IMO...and that's being generous too.

He goes too far with his greed trying to become the first billionaire NBA player. I'm pretty sure Jordan is a billionaire already.
    LeBron is smoking crack if he think he will ever surpass MJ, Tiger, A-Rod, Kobe or even Shaq in that department. His endorsemenmt deals will soon begin to dry up as his playoff exits begin to mount year after year. He's just riding the hype "wave" right now and that is slowly starting to fade after last year's Finals tank job and his embarrassing performance vs Boston in the semis this season.

Charles Barkley said it best on TNT the other night. He said that everyone wants to compare LeBron to Jordan for scoring 45 points in Game 7 but there's no waythat MJ would have ever given up 41 points to the man he was guarding. I love it when the media speaks the TRUTH.

Lebron James is not a complete basketball player. He is more like a football player with elite ball handling skills. He charges down the lane and everyone gets out of his way. I mean I know he played football a lot, but so did Iverson and Iverson has one of the best jump shots I've ever seen from a point guard.

If Lebron doesn't go back to the drawing board and learn how to shoot a basketball he will never be comparable to the all time greats.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

I wouldn't doubt it. Unfortunately for him, you can't be a 99 when you can't consistently hit an outside shot, make 70% of your FTs and have no low-post game whatsoever. I've always thought they overrate him in video games. He should be no higher than a 88-89 overall rating IMO...and that's being generous too.

LeBron is smoking crack if he think he will ever surpass MJ, Tiger, A-Rod, Kobe or even Shaq in that department. His endorsemenmt deals will soon begin to dry up as his playoff exits begin to mount year after year. He's just riding the hype "wave" right now and that is slowly starting to fade after last year's Finals tank job and his embarrassing performance vs Boston in the semis this season.

Charles Barkley said it best on TNT the other night. He said that everyone wants to compare LeBron to Jordan for scoring 45 points in Game 7 but there's no waythat MJ would have ever given up 41 points to the man he was guarding. I love it when the media speaks the TRUTH.
    you know it's funny how you were all over lebron's nuts just a couple of months ago when kobe's stats were lower at the beggining of the season.