Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    McCants is Available!!

Default Re: Kevin Garnett Busted having a relationship with former T'Wolves Cheerleader???

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon
    I hope it's true though. F*ck KG!
    F*ck Kobe

Default Re: Kevin Garnett Busted having a relationship with former T'Wolves Cheerleader???

I hope it's true though. F*ck KG!
    You are gonna hate KG even more in 2 more weeks when he makes Pau Gasoft look like a little girl..cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
    This story is stupid and most likely fake..end thread.

+100,000

The media has to have something to try and talk about. Who knows what they will make up next.

Damn the trash media is out today. Ok If it is true.. So what Kg did some dirt. Let him and his wife deal with it and try not to distract the dude from doing what he needs to do. Kg/Kobe barbs aside, ain't a damn thing been confirmed about Kg. I want to see a great finals between 2 top tier teams, and no excuses about possible side distractions mentally draining someone. Kg and Kobe will get bytches tossed at them like frisbees anyways. Who cares.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

A little rumor for little minds.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
    F*ck Kobe
    That's what I'm talking about! Let's get the Finals underway baby!!!!

College superstar

So that's why KG is always so excitable.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
    You are gonna hate KG even more in 2 more weeks when he makes Pau Gasoft look like a little girl..cant wait!
    Pau Gasoft has already reached the apex in terms of softness. He already has one fewer testicle than Nene. There's nothing KG can do to make him look any softer. It is what it is w/ Pau Gasol. As long as he understands his damn role on this team and doesn't pretend to be the Lakers 1st option on offense...I'll put up with him until the Lakers ship him out this summer once Bynum is fully healed and ready to go in '09.

GO LAKERS!!!

Best poster ever High Potential's Avatar

Pau Gasoft has already reached the apex in terms of softness. He already has one fewer testicle than Nene. There's nothing KG can do to make him look any softer. It is what it is w/ Pau Gasol. As long as he understands his damn role on this team and doesn't pretend to be the Lakers 1st option on offense...I'll put up with him until the Lakers ship him out this summer once Bynum is fully healed and ready to go in '09.

GO LAKERS!!!
    Gasol and Garnett are equally soft. They are just soft in different ways.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by High Potential
    Agreed. Although I'll take the brotha softie over the Spaniard softie any day of the week.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Garnett, a stud DPOY and former what 5 time rebounding champ? soft? Arent you a big old box of Smarties.

Yikes didn't know there were pics O_o

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by High Potential
    i dont like kg but comparing him to gay ass gasol is a flagrant foul

Guessing if this story is true the chick ran her mouth upset at KG for some reason. Could be what he said or the fact they will never be an item as he puts seeds in his main chick.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Guessing if this story is true the chick ran her mouth upset at KG for some reason. Could be what he said or the fact they will never be an item as he puts seeds in his main chick.
    Going by the pictures it looks like one of her friends turned her in.