Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Post some pics of you guys getting blazed

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    I am not trying to come off as "holier than thou"....what I do is irrevelant here....in fact I could be an everyday pot smoker myself and still state my stance that it is bad for you...

drinking is worse....and this is the 4th time I have said it in the thread

and as a drinker (who is drinking less than usual these days btw) let me add that at least I am able to come forward and admitt that what i am doing is bad...

again it is imppossible to say where are what you would be doing right now had you never smoked weed before...and I am not judging you I am just stating my opinions onn what smoking an oz a day will do to you..

do you really think you will be able to keep that up all the way through law school/job/family/kids/ect...????

at some point in time you are going to be forced to put down the pipe for one night....if you want to move on anyway.

Like I said earlier in this thread... Let them walk down that path... They won't understand until they are older.

I used to defend weed and alcohol when I was younger too... It takes time to figure out what kind of f*cked up situations pot and alcohol can put you in.

i just googled pot smoker... BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bibby
    And it will be your fault when you are aressted for having an oz of weed. Oh well, atleast you'll have a good lawyer.

and technichally... You are driving under the influence several days after you've smoked... so if you wreck and kill someone... you better hope they don't take a sample of your blood.
    In NC its not illegal to drive under the influence of marijuana.

I am not trying to come off as "holier than thou"....what I do is irrevelant here....in fact I could be an everyday pot smoker myself and still state my stance that it is bad for you...

drinking is worse....and this is the 4th time I have said it in the thread

and as a drinker (who is drinking less than usual these days btw) let me add that at least I am able to come forward and admitt that what i am doing is bad...
    I will admit that I haven't read the whole thread so my bad on that. I just have a hard time because it seems like people look down on you as soon as you say you smoke. Its like they have a picture of us all as lazy potheads and thats not the truth. Not for me at least.

again it is imppossible to say where are what you would be doing right now had you never smoked weed before...and I am not judging you I am just stating my opinions onn what smoking an oz a day will do to you..

do you really think you will be able to keep that up all the way through law school/job/family/kids/ect...????

at some point in time you are going to be forced to put down the pipe for one night....if you want to move on anyway.
    I'm 23 no I don't plan to smoke forever. I mean who does that? Its something I do but it doesnt define me. Eventually I'll stop. I know its "bad." I don't have a deadline or anything set but I'll be ok. Thanks for the concern though I guess.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Like I said earlier in this thread... Let them walk down that path... They won't understand until they are older.

I used to defend weed and alcohol when I was younger too... It takes time to figure out what kind of f*cked up situations pot and alcohol can put you in.

lol...thats better than a gatorade bottle

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

lol....thanks for adding to the sterio type that all video gamers are pot heads

well I guess there is some truth to it....I have heard the Hard Line reffer to the "PlayStation Pot Head Crowd" alot...

Grandma's Boy didn't help that steriotype either...

It has gotten to the point where you would think that you get a free quarter bag of hydro when you preorder Halo 3....

jesus christ...

it is her fault that they drug test????

not her fault that she smokes????

THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND BS EXCUSES THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT....

it is never YOUR FAULT....or the POT...always something else.

1. this would never be a problem for her if she simply didn't smoke....

2. you have just proved that one of the things that makes pot bad is the fact that you have to work around the system to find jobs that don't drug test....
    No its her fault that she smoked somewhere that drug tests randomly. Answer me this if you had a job that randomly tested for alchohol would you drink? No. Neither would I. Re-read my post and you'll see I said its her fault that she continued smoking while working at a job that drug tests randomly. Any real smoker learns the testing habits of their job, and changes their actions to adjust. I'm not placing the blame on the job, I'm putting it on her for not doing her research.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    No its her fault that she smoked somewhere that drug tests randomly. Answer me this if you had a job that randomly tested for alchohol would you drink? No. Neither would I. Re-read my post and you'll see I said its her fault that she continued smoking while working at a job that drug tests randomly. Any real smoker learns the testing habits of their job, and changes their actions to adjust. I'm not placing the blame on the job, I'm putting it on her for not doing her research.
    She shouldnt have been smoking. Plain and simple.

Alcohol drains from your system a hell of a lot faster than weed so it's not really the same thing.

Banned

So we should leagalize it because there is obviously nothing wrong with smoking pot in your opinion.

-primetime-

I'm 23 no I don't plan to smoke forever. I mean who does that? Its something I do but it doesnt define me. Eventually I'll stop. I know its "bad." I don't have a deadline or anything set but I'll be ok. Thanks for the concern though I guess.
    I think that is the exact mindset I had when I was 23...

let me tell you this....when you turn 30, you will see "who does that". It will be your buddy that still works a crap job and either lives in a crappy little apartment that he can barely afford and is splitting with another pot head or he is still living at home with his mom...

and the entire time he he will tell you that pot isn't the problem, he just had some unlucky events in life...

there are literally millions of people 30+ in age that still smoke weed everyday....it happens, trust me....in fact it is one of the main excuses pot use to keep smoking...

I only do hookah..

So we should leagalize it because there is obviously nothing wrong with smoking pot in your opinion.

Not sure how the arguement got here, but yes in my opionion we should legalize it. Unfortunately thast something that probably won't happen during my lifetime, but from comparing it to alchohol I see no reason for it to be outlawed. Using marijuana you will not harm anyone but yourself, where with people who drink and drive are a hazard to us all, and the long term affects are much tamer.

And where did I say there was nothing wrong with smoking?

I think that is the exact mindset I had when I was 23...

let me tell you this....when you turn 30, you will see "who does that". It will be your buddy that still works a crap job and either lives in a crappy little apartment that he can barely afford and is splitting with another pot head or he is still living at home with his mom...

and the entire time he he will tell you that pot isn't the problem, he just had some unlucky events in life...

there are literally millions of people 30+ in age that still smoke weed everyday....it happens, trust me....in fact it is one of the main excuses pot use to keep smoking...
    Well let me rephrase. I know a few myself that still smoke, but personally I don't see myself smoking at this pace at 30. Its not a priority for me, and in bad financial times I've cut down or stopped before. When I have an actual family to raise I'm sure I will smoke even less or stop altogether.

The only reason I do so much now is because my girl does too and with the strain from working (both fresh out of college) and the cost of gas and everything else its more relaxing and less expensive to chill in the house and cook ourselves dinner than to go out.

Banned

Not sure how the arguement got here, but yes in my opionion we should legalize it. Unfortunately thast something that probably won't happen during my lifetime, but from comparing it to alchohol I see no reason for it to be outlawed. Using marijuana you will not harm anyone but yourself, where with people who drink and drive are a hazard to us all, and the long term affects are much tamer.

And where did I say there was nothing wrong with smoking?
    okay... that's cool.

What age limit... 18?

okay... that's cool.

What age limit... 18?
    Nah 21. I feel it should be governed exactly like alchohol.

soundcloud->solarcism

where did you get this?
    b/c a lot of this info is flat out wrong

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by playtetris
    where did you get this?
    b/c a lot of this info is flat out wrong
    what parts?