Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    soundcloud->solarcism

Default Re: Post some pics of you guys getting blazed

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    what parts?
    brain and central nervous system... the "chemical addiction", clogged synapses, etc

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by playtetris
    brain and central nervous system... the "chemical addiction", clogged synapses, etc
    I will be honest...

I have never heard of weed giving people any kind of physical addiction...

it will give you a mental addiction though....and there are AA type groups for smokers that can't quit...they feel that they just can't make it through the day without smoking...

but yeah...you're right, that is the first time I have heard that.

uhhh....what is "clogged synapses"...I have never heard of that before...???

ISH Jump Crew

Quote Originally Posted by playtetris
    How the hell do you know if this information is incorrect?

I know a lot of stoners at my school. . . .and none of them live up to any potential they once had. Some do okay in school, but they are not like a normal kid. Like someone previously said, they're dull. Not as sharp as others, and its not natural.

Legality - Pot is obviously bad for you. It is known that alcohol and cigarettes are bad for you, but alcohol, in moderation is good for you. Cigarettes are bad for you, but they do not alter your state of mind. In order to get any effect a pot-smoker is looking for, you have to damage your body, and alter your state of mind. And the argument that "alcohol and cigarettes are bad for you, and legal, so weed should be too" is ridiculous. Because they are bad, its not an excuse to do more damage.

Accomplishments - Obviously, if you are spending any time doing drugs, doing damage to your body, spending money on this ****, and hiding it, you are affecting more important things in life. Like Primetime said, you never know how you would turn out without weed, and the truth is you would probably be a better individual.

Its the dumbest argument to make, that weed is okay to smoke. By saying this, you are saying its okay to be a drunk, to be a shop-lifter, to be a chain-smoker, to disrespect the law. Wake up stoners.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bibby
    Like I said earlier in this thread... Let them walk down that path... They won't understand until they are older.

I used to defend weed and alcohol when I was younger too... It takes time to figure out what kind of f*cked up situations pot and alcohol can put you in.
    People make poor decisions and get into bad situations, not drugs and alcohol.

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    People make poor decisions and get into bad situations, not drugs and alcohol.
    drugs and alcohol obviously play a key role in people's ability to make a good or bad decision...

Banned

OP looks like an immature, goofy little dipsh!t who still borrows $$$ from mom and dad. Please don't pro create.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon
    OP looks like an immature, goofy little dipsh!t who still borrows $$$ from mom and dad. Please don't pro create.

Serious playground baller

I post while high.

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by Kumo
    How the hell do you know if this information is incorrect?

I know a lot of stoners at my school. . . .and none of them live up to any potential they once had. Some do okay in school, but they are not like a normal kid. Like someone previously said, they're dull. Not as sharp as others, and its not natural.

Legality - Pot is obviously bad for you. It is known that alcohol and cigarettes are bad for you, but alcohol, in moderation is good for you. Cigarettes are bad for you, but they do not alter your state of mind. In order to get any effect a pot-smoker is looking for, you have to damage your body, and alter your state of mind. And the argument that "alcohol and cigarettes are bad for you, and legal, so weed should be too" is ridiculous. Because they are bad, its not an excuse to do more damage.

Accomplishments - Obviously, if you are spending any time doing drugs, doing damage to your body, spending money on this ****, and hiding it, you are affecting more important things in life. Like Primetime said, you never know how you would turn out without weed, and the truth is you would probably be a better individual.

Its the dumbest argument to make, that weed is okay to smoke. By saying this, you are saying its okay to be a drunk, to be a shop-lifter, to be a chain-smoker, to disrespect the law. Wake up stoners.
    alcohol and pot are very similiar in some ways...

(alcohol is worse don't get me wrong but hear me out)

-both if used in moderation are somewhat harmless for the most part...social drinkers can live long healthy lives as well as peopple who toke once a week...

-both if used on a daily basis are very capable of ruining your life...alcohol will literally kill you and pot will also kill you but not in the literal sense...it will destroy your life completely if you continue to use it day in and day out...very similiar to the way a old drunken bum is....only you are an old high bum...

I will say that alcohol is a much more dangerous drug to tangle with than pot....and that is just due to the fact that you can easily kill someone and spend your life in jail....or kill yourself and your loved ones.....ruining you and everyone attached to you...

but make no mistake about it....weed is very capable of ruining people's lifes....I have seen it first hand and when I was younger I thought the same as most in here defending it. "i will slow down eventually"..."i'm doing just fine in school"...ect....the truth is that I know alot of people that are not able to get out of it....it is a habit that they are so used to that they don't want to change that part of thier life...

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by BULLZ
    I post while high.

thus the short, lazy, unmotivated post...

I post while high.
    BULLZ is starting to grown on me.

Repped.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-

thus the short, lazy, unmotivated post...

uhh.....i'm motivated

-primetime-

uhh.....i'm motivated

ok....repped

shhhhhhh

-primetime-