Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Post some pics of you guys getting blazed

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    Everybody is really glad that you're "above the influence" but did this thread really need a bump? I would debate you about how everybody who smokes doesn't live like that or maybe even could even go a step furhter and post pics of my own house and life to prove otherwise, but its not worth it. Enjoy the sober life man.
    I drink but I dont smoke pot.

I Was just bring validation to primetimes statements.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Steve Nashty's Avatar

just stop replying in this thread, let this be thhe last post

no need to bump a thread made by a lifetime loser award achiever

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    I think there's more of the lazy ones than the "productive" ones.
    And you are basing this off what? Im not trying to say that smoking is good and doesnt lessen you're productivity, but thats not the case for everyone. Do you know how many upper class people, with prestigious jobs and money that do smoke? You're perception of people who smoke are the ones you see that are sitting on their asses and being lazy, where this isnt the case for everyone. I previously interned at a law firm when in college and many of the top guys were flat out stoners who smoked weekly. Yet they were still the most successful people there

I drink but I dont smoke pot.

I Was just bring validation to primetimes statements.
    No you're generalizing based off 3 people you kinda know. I'll admit I'm biased but from my experience a lot of the stoners people use in negative stereotypes really wouldn't be doing much with their lives if they weren't smoking. The way I look at it is they aren't hurting anybody having a good time in the house playing video games, but people act like its the worse thing ever.

I'll take a nonproductive day, over a hangover or a car wreck from drinking and driving anyday.
    Last edited by 2LeTTeRS; 07-03-2008 at 06:24 PM.

Weed is overrated. All the cool kids pop E.

shhhhhhh

pot like anything else is fine in moderation...
    alcohol is fine too, myself i can have a beer or two call it good and be happy, i have afriend who is never happy with a couple beers and when he does drink he's out of control by midnight...
    i have a business associate who is a trauma surgeon, he smokes pot almost daily, and still is considered one of the top trauma surgeons in the country...
    i also have a friend who can't remember more than two things unless you write it down for him because he's smoked his brains out...lol

moderation is the key to almost all things in life...

College star

I smoke pot with a friend of mine twice a year who has the decency of not trying to lure me into becoming a regular consumer. He actually does everything in his power to prevent me from smoking pot more regularly, because he knows I don't really want to, and he and I know it's harmful (he's already made that experience), but I make stupid decisions when I'm drunk.

There are also people that he knows that are complete wastes of life and smoke pot. How is he ignorant?
    I thought Prime's ignorance was obvious... Just because some stoners he knows are slackers doesn't mean they all are.

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    pot like anything else is fine in moderation...
    alcohol is fine too, myself i can have a beer or two call it good and be happy, i have afriend who is never happy with a couple beers and when he does drink he's out of control by midnight...
    i have a business associate who is a trauma surgeon, he smokes pot almost daily, and still is considered one of the top trauma surgeons in the country...
    i also have a friend who can't remember more than two things unless you write it down for him because he's smoked his brains out...lol

moderation is the key to almost all things in life...
    Man speaks the truth. Over doing anything is not healthy, regardless of what it is. But weed does affect people differently. Some are lazy slobs, some dont let it affect their daily lives and lead a normal life. Overdoing weed will be a detriemnt, but it cant hurt in moderation

Very good NBA starter

mike239489
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

smoking weed is fan-diddly-tastic.

NBA Superstar

Heroin is better than weed, but you gotta pace yourself....which isn't easy for just about everyone hence why I quit that. I hardly do weed anymore either, but will with certain friends.

Trying to stick to beer and whiskey right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Nashty
    just stop replying in this thread, let this be thhe last post

no need to bump a thread made by a lifetime loser award achiever

bump.

This thread is bumpin'

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    No you're generalizing based off 3 people you kinda know. I'll admit I'm biased but from my experience a lot of the stoners people use in negative stereotypes really wouldn't be doing much with their lives if they weren't smoking. The way I look at it is they aren't hurting anybody having a good time in the house playing video games, but people act like its the worse thing ever.

I'll take a nonproductive day, over a hangover or a car wreck from drinking and driving anyday.
    This is going to be random but I never responded to this.

They arent hurting anybody...true.

But when all you do is smoke and play video games...nothing less. There's something wrong with that.

Anyways, any of yall ever used a volcano. My friend uses that and seems like it's pretty sick.