Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 89
  1. #31
    The Pistol PistolPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hall of Fame
    Posts
    4,564

    Default Re: your fav. pizza chain ?

    The best pizza is usually made by those small italian pizza places in shopping centers or malls. New York style. However, if I'm ordering from a major chain then I'd have to say Papa Johns. If I was going to eat from a buffet, then I would have to say Pizza Hut.

  2. #32
    2nd Greatest Player Lebron23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Land of 6 NBA titles
    Posts
    60,495

    Default Re: your fav. pizza chain ?

    Greenwich
    Shakey's
    Pizza Hut

  3. #33
    . brwnman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,556

    Default Re: your fav. pizza chain ?

    Pizza Hut has the best pizzas.
    Domino's has the best lunch deal. $5.75 for personal size pizza w/ 1 topping + drink + Cinnamon Breadstix/Garlic Breadstix.
    Pizza Pizza is the best option of just fly by and eat after a long night at 2 in the morning.

    But again, as far as pizzas go, Pizza Hut is the sh!t...

  4. #34
    5-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,804

    Default Re: your fav. pizza chain ?

    Yuck. I worked at Pizza Hut before. I hate that phuckin philthay place.

    Pizza Pizza is where it'z at. I like to vary my mealz, but there was one day in Canada where I ate like three large throughout the entire day, watching Niagara Fallz, seeing the CN tower, playin ball with local Torontianz and whatnot. Good timez

    Bless Canada. Hopefully we've got more V-Unitz and CanadianBallzers, instead of the low-class, scary-lookin mofos known as brwnman or sheedwanksta.

  5. #35
    I'm on the moon KeylessEntry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Great Northwest
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: your fav. pizza chain ?

    My favorites are Pizza Schmitza and Blondies. I dont know if either of them are national chains, but they have them in Oregon and Cali.

  6. #36
    ISH Jump Crew
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    2,225

    Default Re: your fav. pizza chain ?

    Pizza Schmitza is wayyy too greasy for me. I like mostly little shops that there are only one of, but chain I think Papa Murphys is my favorite. Its pretty good, and the next day it tastes better than most other pizzas.

    Bellagios is pretty good too...

  7. #37
    NBA Legend DeuceWallaces's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,027

    Default Re: your fav. pizza chain ?

    Quote Originally Posted by embersyc
    For high quality Pizza it's either Pizza Popalis or Buddy's, for normal ordering I'll go with Jet's or Cottage Inn, for el-cheapo Pizza I'd say Hungry Howies.
    Damn it's been a while since I've had some Cottage Inn. Sounds good.

  8. #38
    Future D1 Dad
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    10,007

    Default Re: your fav. pizza chain ?

    we usually get Little Caesar's. $5 for a large, you just can't beat that price.

  9. #39
    Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,066

    Default Re: your fav. pizza chain ?

    Pizza chains usually suck donkey balls. They use low quality pre made frozen ingredients to cut corners. Basically, you're eating cardboard. I live in So Cal where good Italian food is hard to find. I would say BJ's Brewery and California Pizza Kitchen. I prefer Papa John's over Pizza Hut and Domino's I guess if I had to choose a commercial Pizza chain.
    Last edited by Eldrunko247; 11-26-2008 at 04:45 PM.

  10. #40
    . brwnman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,556

    Default Re: your fav. pizza chain ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Yuck. I worked at Pizza Hut before. I hate that phuckin philthay place.

    Pizza Pizza is where it'z at. I like to vary my mealz, but there was one day in Canada where I ate like three large throughout the entire day, watching Niagara Fallz, seeing the CN tower, playin ball with local Torontianz and whatnot. Good timez

    Bless Canada. Hopefully we've got more V-Unitz and CanadianBallzers, instead of the low-class, scary-lookin mofos known as brwnman or sheedwanksta.
    A) You've never been to Canada
    B) Nobody has ever been stupid enough to employ you
    C) You've never even been to Pizza Hut
    D) While we're on topic of places you've never been to, I might as well add outside your house
    E) It all makes sense why you pretend to be someone you're not. You are clueless about the actual world, so instead of experiencing things in actuality, you research and from whatever your tiny brain can comprehend, you try to make judgments when you are in no position to.

    That's the difference between you vs. the rest of this board. We know how the world looks when the sun shines instead of saying things such as, it's bright and it's hot when the Sun's out...

  11. #41
    5-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,804

    Default Re: your fav. pizza chain ?

    Quote Originally Posted by brwnman
    A) You've never been to Canada
    B) Nobody has ever been stupid enough to employ you
    C) You've never even been to Pizza Hut
    D) While we're on topic of places you've never been to, I might as well add outside your house
    E) It all makes sense why you pretend to be someone you're not. You are clueless about the actual world, so instead of experiencing things in actuality, you research and from whatever your tiny brain can comprehend, you try to make judgments when you are in no position to.

    That's the difference between you vs. the rest of this board. We know how the world looks when the sun shines instead of saying things such as, it's bright and it's hot when the Sun's out...
    Now I can muster my mind for a witty, offensive comeback or I can just go the path of truth and say every phuckin thing u said waz a downright lie.


    A) at you getting riled up over me being a Muslim and viziting Canada many a-timez. Would you like my a$$ to prove it. I go to Toronto like every phuckin summer, brugh. La Verdad.
    B) You know jacksh!t about my personal life. I make more bread than a bakery. End of story. I can't say the same for you, you sick filthy man. You make no sense, and you make no cents.
    C) Wow. Iz that something to be ashamed of? To not visit a low-class restaurant like Pizza Hut. At any rate, I went there many a timez in my childhood and tried out the P'Zone, the various pizzas etc. I still prefer my local Greek pizzeria far more, and If I want it cheap I'll go buy a Red Baron or a Celesta.
    D) Brilliant. What a phuckin A-class insult. I could never have imagined going to school, or getting an ounce of fresh air. Even in my womb I waz a middle-aged man borne and raised to roast ugly people over the net like youreslf..
    E) I'll explain it real simple. My account iz a hybrid of gimmick and truth. I leave the postaz to interpret it how they will. You've failed mizerably at that thus far, and I've pulled the stringz of your puny, cold, heart.

    I'm smarter than you. I'm better than you. I'm cooler than you. I know more about Islam than you. I would whup your azz in a fight. I bag hotter femalez than you. End of story.

  12. #42
    . brwnman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,556

    Default Re: your fav. pizza chain ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Now I can muster my mind for a witty, offensive comeback or I can just go the path of truth and say every phuckin thing u said waz a downright lie.


    A) at you getting riled up over me being a Muslim and viziting Canada many a-timez. Would you like my a$$ to prove it. I go to Toronto like every phuckin summer, brugh. La Verdad.
    B) You know jacksh!t about my personal life. I make more bread than a bakery. End of story. I can't say the same for you, you sick filthy man. You make no sense, and you make no cents.
    C) Wow. Iz that something to be ashamed of? To not visit a low-class restaurant like Pizza Hut. At any rate, I went there many a timez in my childhood and tried out the P'Zone, the various pizzas etc. I still prefer my local Greek pizzeria far more, and If I want it cheap I'll go buy a Red Baron or a Celesta.
    D) Brilliant. What a phuckin A-class insult. I could never have imagined going to school, or getting an ounce of fresh air. Even in my womb I waz a middle-aged man borne and raised to roast ugly people over the net like youreslf..
    E) I'll explain it real simple. My account iz a hybrid of gimmick and truth. I leave the postaz to interpret it how they will. You've failed mizerably at that thus far, and I've pulled the stringz of your puny, cold, heart.

    I'm smarter than you. I'm better than you. I'm cooler than you. I know more about Islam than you. I would whup your azz in a fight. I bag hotter femalez than you. End of story.
    Here's my interpretation - BULLSH!T.

    I simply stand by what I have said, because I know and even you know that it is the truth. You're just in denial...

  13. #43
    Do. Your. Job. Undisputed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,768

    Default Re: your fav. pizza chain ?

    Edwardo's is my favorite. Nothing like Chicago style pizza.

  14. #44
    Dunking on everybody in the park barne100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    672

    Default Re: your fav. pizza chain ?

    Quote Originally Posted by embersyc
    For high quality Pizza it's either Pizza Popalis or Buddy's, for normal ordering I'll go with Jet's or Cottage Inn, for el-cheapo Pizza I'd say Hungry Howies.
    Jet's is my go to not cheap pizza that we always get for football saturday during away games! Hungry Howies is amazing with that flavored crust.

    Im a student though so I need to save my dough for booze so normally I just get a large brooklyn style from dominoes (I get 40% off there)

  15. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    3,490

    Default Re: your fav. pizza chain ?

    come on man how can anyone hate jefferson money? everything he says is so f*cking funny

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •