Page 163 of 166 FirstFirst ... 63113153160161162163164165166 LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2487

Default Re: ☆ NBA General Discussions | FA/Trade Ideas

I think we are for real, but we will be truly tested this month. We have the toughest schedule in December. 2-1 so far. Avery Bradley is coming back soon too.

Only issue I have.. Our offense has been bit too streaky at times, especially in 3rd quarters. We will need some time to gel. If we can just get that streakiness under control, we will be unstoppable.

Kuzma is another question mark. I am bit disappointed to see he has not improved since last year. He was going to be that #3 guy, but I don't know.. He might have regressed a bit, but I want to give him two more months to see how he looks

NBA lottery pick

What's everyone's take on the Kuzma trade rumors? I don't see the Lakers being able to pull off much at the trade deadline. I think the buyout people or someone like Collison will be what they could do to help at this point.

Home of the 16

Did our posts get deleted?

Forum got updated. Jeff had backed up posts up to January 10th, and kept procrastinating the update. Then he randomly decides to upgrade in mid-February using the backup file from mid-January. All of Kobe threads gone along with stuff between January 10th and February 10th..

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Forum got updated. Jeff had backed up posts up to January 10th, and kept procrastinating the update. Then he randomly decides to upgrade in mid-February using the backup file from mid-January. All of Kobe threads gone along with stuff between January 10th and February 10th..
    Okay....so I thought he had backups and 'things are going back to normal' that'll take effect in a couple of days.

Wow. That weird timing. This really sucks, man.

VERY sorry, guys. It was 100% out of my hands, it was developers/web host stuff.

I did save, in text format, the main NBA forum's main RIP Kobe thread. The entire thing. But I'm sorry about the rest.

But I will repost that entire main thread that was a sticky topic in the main forum for the entire week.

NBA lottery pick

The Lakers can still get Morris, just not the one they were looking at lol
    https://sports.yahoo.com/markieff-mo...211430779.html

Great win last night! Bron and AD just too much for the Greek Freak. Team played solid defense. Just need to take care of the Clippers! Go Lakes!

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner View Post
    Great win last night! Bron and AD just too much for the Greek Freak. Team played solid defense. Just need to take care of the Clippers! Go Lakes!
    Yup, great win. I was nervous there most of the 4th quarter. Bucks kept edging in closer and closer. Phew, still pulled out with a W..

I hope we do the same tomorrow vs Clippers then it's the home stretch until the playoffs. I want to see a hard fought game!

NBA lottery pick

As great as the Bucks have been this season I do see the Clippers as a more difficult match up. It's not really their depth that everyone talks about. We all know come playoff time that there's only going to be about 8 guys rotated so it's really just those 8.

What a weekend!!! Best back to back wins eve..... i mean this season so far! Go Lakes!!!!

Hell of a win today. Our defense was on point. Bradley tore it up along with AD & LeBron. I give a shout out to KCP as well.

I really hope Waiters can take Rondo's role soon. Rondo looked pretty bad playing in crunch time. Kuzma is allll over the place and simply unreliable.

If Kobe were here, he would be proud of our squad. I hope we can continue this into the playoffs.. It's the home stretch before playoffs!!

This is Lakers-related, at least in terms of the Staples Center: Clippers owner Steve Ballmer is buying the LA Forum http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=22750

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: OFFICIAL: TRADE/Aquisitions THREAD

Hello everyone :) Im new on forum ... And I am really glad to be here...

I am age 35, from Europe, and Lakers are my favorite NBA team since... 1995 haha, yeah :) Anyway Im so glad to be here...

P.S. Can anyone please say to me why I cannot still open a thread? I guess I need some time here and enough posts :) thanks

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: OFFICIAL: TRADE/Aquisitions THREAD

Glad to have one more to post on here!