Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Hawker & Poorlilrichboy

I haven't posted on the main board in years (also lost some interest in bball, but that's a different story). I may browse there for a few seconds for some laughs, but that's it. It's just a bunch of cowards talking crap behind an alt. They aren't even funny, either. If you are gonna take the time to make a fake account, make it memorable.

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    I haven't posted on the main board in years (also lost some interest in bball, but that's a different story). I may browse there for a few seconds for some laughs, but that's it. It's just a bunch of cowards talking crap behind an alt. They aren't even funny, either. If you are gonna take the time to make a fake account, make it memorable.
    I wish you posted more.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    Haven't seen you post in years. Hope all is well. You still doing the writing thing?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Haven't seen you post in years. Hope all is well. You still doing the writing thing?
    I have sadly let my writing endeavors fall by the wayside. I need to get back into that arena.

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life View Post
    Oh yea and I didn't think he was before, but he's the best poster on this site
    I remembered a thread about someone stealing Poorlilrich basketball in the court in New York.

Lanier wore size 22. PerkinsFor3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode View Post
    I don't know. I think the troll-ish is at an all time high to me. There's very little civil discussion on basketball here let alone intelligent ones. You have to sift through the plethora of threads that are a waste of space and are only there because the Admin wants traffic to be generated and that's a large part of what traffic is generated is through the trolls.

Since 2008 it's definitely been quantity over quality to me.
    Another 6 years later, and we can honestly say ISH has become the shitshow we all feared it would become.

Cheers,

Loot