Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Default Re: What will Baron Davis do now with Brand joining Sixers? Join Clips still, back ou

Quote Originally Posted by Posterize246
    What does where they play have to do with anything? Everyone has the same salary cap. And why the FUCK would Baron sign a 1 year 10 mil deal? Peope want security in years. That's dumb as hell
    yeah he might aswell have stayed in GSW for 1 year 18 million that he turned down

Dunking on everybody in the park bd#1pguard's Avatar

Default Re: What will Baron Davis do now with Brand joining Sixers? Join Clips still, back ou

Since when does Ronny Turiaf make his team relevant and competitive? I think you're getting away from the original topic
    its ok dude, at least ur favorite team didn't lose their best player and then in turn your favorite player might end up on the most irrelevant team to date.

Quote Originally Posted by bd#1pguard
    also just looked up your bullspit facts that amount to 1/3 correct and 2/3 garbage out of mouth

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3480247

the only 8 teams that are paying luxury tax

ny
    dallas
    cleveland
    denver
    miami
    boston
    lakers
    and the suns

6 are huge markets, and denver and cleveland are also pretty big compared to san antonio, and milwaukee, or portland
    And when have those teams become major markets???

That's because we are in the free agency period. As soon as they resign/sign their guys...they are right over the cap again.
    such as who, details, no more bull crap wanna be facts, who will be right over the cap, name one small market franchise

its ok dude, at least ur favorite team didn't lose their best player and then in turn your favorite player might end up on the most irrelevant team to date.
    baron should go back to the warriors, they have 9-10 million in cap space even after they sign ellis and biedrins.. they can give BD a 5 year 50 million deal.. which is dirt cheap but they would have a good chance at PO's with Maggette

have you ever been outside that little shack of yours ( no offense) do some traveling and research

warriors reportedly are going after Josh Smith at a 10 million per year rate

check this list out jackass

do some Fin research before speaking dammit dumb ppl

http://www.hotel-online.com/News/Pre...an99_StrYE.htm

such as who, details, no more bull crap wanna be facts, who will be right over the cap, name one small market franchise
    Denver's salary adds up to approximately 71 mil WITHOUT the resigning of JR Smith or the signing of their rookie Sonny Weems.Cap is about 58 mil

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teams/...=den&sort=null

add up the salary for yourself bro

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    baron should go back to the warriors, they have 9-10 million in cap space even after they sign ellis and biedrins.. they can give BD a 5 year 50 million deal.. which is dirt cheap but they would have a good chance at PO's with Maggette
    i completely agree, i don't see why they are pursuin josh smith though, i don't think he has what he needs to survive there, he needs easy buckets and unless monta has transformed himself into a pg by summer's end he will not find those there as much as last year. sure there will be fast breaks but with bd gone not as many as we w's fans are used to, and turiaf is also useless i don't think we need him aswell, not that i think smith is going to be lured away from atlanta that easily, and turiaf is well liked in la, i think he will stay too, the clipps want okafur, to make up for brand

this offseason so far is garbage, imo

check this list out jackass

do some Fin research before speaking dammit dumb ppl

http://www.hotel-online.com/News/Pre...an99_StrYE.htm
    you gave a list from 1998 haven't you heard the big markets of the NBA are New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, LA,Miami, and Atlanta? When was the last time Cleveland or Milwaukee was considered a major market? Why do you think there's speculation about LeBron leaving Cleveland for a major market (New York)

Denver's salary adds up to approximately 71 mil WITHOUT the resigning of JR Smith or the signing of their rookie Sonny Weems.Cap is about 58 mil

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teams/...=den&sort=null

add up the salary for yourself bro
    denver is NOT a small market franchise, i repeat denver is not a small market franchise, pick up a newspaper, read the business section once in a while, learn what market means and then come back and educate me for i must hav elost my touch. on a sidenote, weed is not legal in denver due to the state statutes that may or may not be enforced depending on the judge

denver is NOT a small market franchise, i repeat denver is not a small market franchise, pick up a newspaper, read the business section once in a while, learn what market means and then come back and educate me for i must hav elost my touch. on a sidenote, weed is not legal in denver due to the state statutes that may or may not be enforced depending on the judge
    Give me some small markets. Please.

i completely agree, i don't see why they are pursuin josh smith though, i don't think he has what he needs to survive there, he needs easy buckets and unless monta has transformed himself into a pg by summer's end he will not find those there as much as last year. sure there will be fast breaks but with bd gone not as many as we w's fans are used to, and turiaf is also useless i don't think we need him aswell, not that i think smith is going to be lured away from atlanta that easily, and turiaf is well liked in la, i think he will stay too, the clipps want okafur, to make up for brand

this offseason so far is garbage, imo
    im just hoping Mullin uses that 10 mill in cap space well... and also that the lakers match turiaf's offer than i think we got upwards of 13+ million in cap space to really give a push at okafor or josh smith or baron again... they could offer up to 5 yrs 65 million to any of those guys if the lakers matched turiaf

you gave a list from 1998 haven't you heard the big markets of the NBA are New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, LA,Miami, and Atlanta? When was the last time Cleveland or Milwaukee was considered a major market? Why do you think there's speculation about LeBron leaving Cleveland for a major market (New York)
    first off backtrack, i never said milwaukee was a big market, remember the yi situation.

2nd philly is not as big a market as you think, it is only considered that due to the vicinity of it to the real big markets, i.e ny, 2nd the phrase he is leaving for a bigger market, i.e lebron, is used because he is going from a good us market to a top 15 global market in ny, which only trails a few cities in the world when it comes to the marketplace, i.e frankfurt, hong kong