Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Default Re: What will Baron Davis do now with Brand joining Sixers? Join Clips still, back ou

What exactly was the point of signing Baron Davis and then letting Brand go?

Dunking on everybody in the park bd#1pguard's Avatar

Default Re: What will Baron Davis do now with Brand joining Sixers? Join Clips still, back ou

Quote Originally Posted by Posterize246
    Give me some small markets. Please.
    milwaukee as you mentioned
    charlotte
    indianapolis
    sa
    memphis
    minnesota
    sac
    portland
    utah
    okc

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    What exactly was the point of signing Baron Davis and then letting Brand go?
    it's a botched Murder or something, they wanted to basically kill 2 birds with one stone by under paying Brand a little bit so they could lock up both. but they ****ed up

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    im just hoping Mullin uses that 10 mill in cap space well... and also that the lakers match turiaf's offer than i think we got upwards of 13+ million in cap space to really give a push at okafor or josh smith or baron again... they could offer up to 5 yrs 65 million to any of those guys if the lakers matched turiaf
    i hope so too, i loved the team of the last 2 years, well since jack came on board. Do you think he will use it to sign one big player, or two midrange players such as turiaf and then maybe jason will as a crappy replacement? hopefully he does better with this than with the 10 mil trade exemption

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    it's a botched Murder or something, they wanted to basically kill 2 birds with one stone by under paying Brand a little bit so they could lock up both. but they ****ed up
    if baron had signed with the clippers wouldn't they have announced it by now since the verbal has been 7 days already, or do you think there is some sidestepping being done by one of the two parties

Quote Originally Posted by bd#1pguard
    milwaukee as you mentioned
    charlotte
    indianapolis
    sa
    memphis
    minnesota
    sac
    portland
    utah
    okc
    San Antonio approximately 66.8 mil without signing their 1st rounder george hill, nor james gist and malik hairston

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teams/roster?team=sas

I won't add up charlotte, memphis, minnesota, okc because 2 were recently expansion teams and all 4 are rebuilding

Default Re: What will Baron Davis do now with Brand joining Sixers? Join Clips still, back out?

Lol, if he does hte Clippers will really be screwed, Brand and Maggette both gone, and most of the free agents gone too. He can leave, since only a document with 2 parties signatures is legally binding, and a verbal committment isn't binding, but damn the Clippers will take a hit.

San Antonio approximately 66.8 mil without signing their 1st rounder george hill, nor james gist and malik hairston

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teams/roster?team=sas

I won't add up charlotte, memphis, minnesota, okc because 2 were recently expansion teams and all 4 are rebuilding
    good job man, first off thank you for doing the necessary research to articulate a good sentence, even though you lost the arguement or discussion. You should receive hand claps all around because you found 1 of the 10 that i listed to be small market teams to be above the cap, which in correlation must have something to with the getting 4 trophies in the last 10 or so years. which would mean that investors will overlook the 44th us media market fact and invest in a winning franchise, i.e the 77th media market green bay in the useless sport called the nfl

good job man, first off thank you for doing the necessary research to articulate a good sentence, even though you lost the arguement or discussion. You should receive hand claps all around because you found 1 of the 10 that i listed to be small market teams to be above the cap, which in correlation must have something to with the getting 4 trophies in the last 10 or so years. which would mean that investors will overlook the 44th us media market fact and invest in a winning franchise, i.e the 77th media market green bay in the useless sport called the nfl
    I didn't add Indianapolis, Sacramento, Utah, Portland. The other 4 I didnt add for reasons I've already given. I can't believe I'm arguing with a guy who said Baron Davis should sign with the Warriors on a 1 year contract

I didn't add Indianapolis, Sacramento, Utah, Portland. The other 4 I didnt add for reasons I've already given. I can't believe I'm arguing with a guy who said Baron Davis should sign with the Warriors on a 1 year contract
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/warriors/index

maybe its done, the la times has reached bd's agent and he said that bd will honor his commitment even though he got hung out to dry with brand's boozer impersonation

this sucks just as much as your facts

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/warriors/index

maybe its done, the la times has reached bd's agent and he said that bd will honor his commitment even though he got hung out to dry with brand's boozer impersonation

my prediction was ass. i owe someone an avatar bet
    fixed

fixed
    but that's only from some asian ***** called hu or ho i don't know when its announced that is when i honor my bet

:3

but that's only from some asian ***** called hu or ho i don't know when its announced that is when i honor my bet
    ... ?

I don't care about the avatar bet, I just found your statement ridicilous that you said you think he'd certainly sign a one year deal.

But if you want to go with the Avy and you seem to be a Baron Davis fan, I'll find you one of him in a Clippers uni :)

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    I don't care about the avatar bet, I just found your statement ridicilous that you said you think he'd certainly sign a one year deal.

But if you want to go with the Avy and you seem to be a Baron Davis fan, I'll find you one of him in a Clippers uni :)
    dirty