Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay roommate

Default Re: Gay roommate

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Ya, dude would probably call a white person who defends a black man a ****** lover. Dude isnt making any sense.
    exactly. people's odd phobias are funny until they start ruining stuff for others.

cartmanclone
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by SourGrapes
    again, comparing homosexuals to pedophiles shows that there is a need for civil rights advancement in homosexual issues.

and it has been proven that gays in most cases have biological differences than straight people.

while i don't like to feed into this weird comparison your sick mind came up with, pedophiles suffer from an organically different brain than normal people. that is why they don't rehabilitate in prison.

calling me a homo lover is just rich. i stick up for people who get **** on by losers like you.
    No it hasn 't been proven that they are biologically different, the opposite has been proven

BlogOFfatman

If he wasnt flaming, I could.

Quote Originally Posted by cartmanclone
    No it hasn 't been proven that they are biologically different, the opposite has been proven
    you can say that as much as you want, but it won't make it true.

btw, did you choose to be heterosexual?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    I've had a friend who had three roommates, one was straight, one was gay and one was bi.

He said they were all cool to hang out with and it was no problem whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
    He responds by saying he's bisexual, even though he doesn't like women.
    There aint no such thing as a bi guy. If you a fudge packer your a homo. Dont matter if you pipe a girl once and a while.

I would have No prob with a gay roomie. Just as long he respects privacy and don't walk around slapping ass and hit on no male members in my presence, besides they probably have hot girl friends.

cartmanclone

Quote Originally Posted by SourGrapes
    you can say that as much as you want, but it won't make it true.

btw, did you choose to be heterosexual?
    uh I can keep saying it because im backed by scientific research

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

One of you post some evidence or stfu.

3-time NBA All-Star

I have no problem with gay people, but I definitely would not want to live with one, especially in something small like a dorm room. I probably wouldn't have a problem with it at first, but the moment he brings some dude home, I'll feel awkward as **** and want to move out. Plus I'd rather just live with a straight dude or my girl, someone I can chill with on a regular basis. I haven't had much in common with any gay people I've met.

uh I can keep saying it because im backed by scientific research
    uh so is what i'm saying.

you read some research (if you even did) that was funded by the national christian alliance or some conservative group that lobbies against gays.

i read an article in scientific american and an article in the los angeles times.

unfortunately, you hating gays won't make your father love you anymore. he still sees you as a fat ass.

In It to Win It

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    Exactly. It's like when Dave Chappelle said that if you fcuk a monkey on Monday, you ain't gonna fcuk a b!tch on Wednesday or some sh!t like that. It just doesn't go like that. You either fcuk a woman or man. You don't interchange daily.
    Yeah, but animals are apparently the opposite - they're ONLY bisexual (would f*ck a male and female): http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=bisexual-species

An Icon Forever

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...d=networkfront

Striking similarities between the brains of gay men and straight women have been discovered by neuroscientists, offering fresh evidence that sexual orientation is hardwired into our neural circuitry.

Scans reveal homosexual men and heterosexual women have symmetrical brains, with the right and left hemispheres almost exactly the same size. Conversely, lesbians and straight men have asymmetrical brains, with the right hemisphere significantly larger than the left.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Wait a sec...IS that really Heilige posting?

BlogOFfatman

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    Who the hell is Heilige?

Hotsizzle, did you get my PM infamony

http://www.newscientist.com/channel/...osite-sex.html

and cartman could find a study that says it is not biologically driven. who cares?

only people looking for an excuse to bash other people.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
    Yeah, but animals are apparently the opposite - they're ONLY bisexual (would f*ck a male and female): http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=bisexual-species
    If a male Penguin goes brokeback with another male penguin, then that penguin is a homo.

You give or recieve your a homo, no matter if you tap some poom poom.