Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Krust Kingz

Default Re: Girls with tattoos

I got tats so its no problem for me to get with chicks with tats

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

I love tatoos and I wouldnt mind a girl with tats as long as its not skeletons and stuff that has to do with death. Kat Von Dee has too many tats but shes still pretty hot so I guess it really depends on the girl.

Lets GO PENS!

turn off.

Don't really like them on men or women.

A few small ones in alright, but big ones and/or many is hideous.

I was going to get my name "KD" on my neck when I turned 18. Ended up as a great idea to not get since I wanted to be a doctor. Other than that I've never really been that interested and my current girl and mom are kinda tag teaming to keep me from getting anything anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
    I was thinking of getting a tat of my girl's name on my neck or arm. I'm having doubts, but we've been together since high school. Good idea?
    Don't do it. Never get a girls name on you ever. I had a girl set to get my name on her before but she backed out at the last minute and said she wouldn't unless I got her name on me somewhere too. We thought about doing it then we broke up. Do you know how stupid I'd look now with a completely new girl if I had this chicks name tatted on me? Think about it man.

just one just on top of the bumcrack

Local High School Star

Love girls with tats. So sexy. I had this girl at university that I knew. I met this girl in class and realized she had a small tattoo of a 2 x 2 inch butterfly blackwork on her neck. I told her the design was cool. fast forward a couple of months to christmas and I see her at a fancy get together for people in residence my first year and she's wearing a backless dress. I then saw about 20 - 25 of these small butterflies...starting from her neck...following down her back to the oppositeside of her low back...down her thigh...wrapped around her leg and finished at the ankle. Looked spectacular!!!! Nicest girl tat I've ever seen.
    I have three myself on my bicep/upper arms and the back so as someone put it they can be covered up for work. I really want to get my forearms done...however I'll never be allowed to wear a short sleeved shirt at work again..which sucks cause it gets really warm sometimes.

I don't really mind tats on girls and even find them sexy in some cases, as long as they're in the right places. Girls with tats on their arms or breasts just scream white trash to me (although, there are obviously some exceptions). Most of the girls I have been with have had at least one tat. When they're done well, and the girl has the body for it, I'm a fan of tats on the lower back, pelvis, and upper back/lower neck areas. I also met a girl recently that looks real good but has a design pierced on her back. It was the first time I have seen that in person, so I'm still deciding what I think about it.

As far as I go, no tats here. The only place I would want one would be somewhere on my upper arms, but I have too many scars there to get one.

Dylan spits hot fire!

depends on What it is, how big, where.

I can't do the biker babes whith the arms and whole body covered!

I but I've seen a chick with lil one's here and there
    there's not big just small like Cute sht and it was sexy.

I seen one chick who had only one of her childs name on her back in big letters.
    It's cursive but it made here look like a total birdbrain! Sht was huge!

Saw a basketball once

Im down for girls with tattoos but only in small amounts. EFF that full sleeve bull **** looking like a sailor.

Great college starter craigthomasb's Avatar

only a few placces, discreet but sexy eg. bottom of back (above ass) or lower area of torso / hip

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Made that high school varsity squad NYballin's Avatar

dont usually find girls with a lot of tats hot but this girl is ****ING HOT!

Last edited by NYballin; 08-14-2009 at 08:05 AM.

Bol'd over

I've got tats, so I like chicks with tats, but I hate, loathe and despise Kat Von D.

Decent college freshman supersmashbros's Avatar

I guess it's alright if a girl has a few tattoos, but noway I am gonna out with one with as many tattoos as Rodman.