Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Leaked trailer for the new Wolverine movie(watch it, before it gets taken down)

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    LOLenz von ROFLstein
    oh wow...

Default Re: Leaked trailer for the new Wolverine movie(watch it, before it gets taken down)

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    oh wow...
    i see your wow, and raise you a spongebob avatar

You don't have a Spongebob avatar so you can't bet one

I have a feeling they're going to *** it up more like they did with the xmen movies.

I hope Wolverine wear some masks in this movie, and please don't let the CGI ruin this film.

Left to right
    Deadpool, Gambit, Wolverine, Sabretooth and SilverFox

Banned

who the fuck is silver fox, sounds gay, and how the hell did V-unit get in this movie playing deadpool? Gambit just throws cards and hits with his stick right I remember the cartoon he was cool but is he that strong? Who would win for example gambit vs spiderman?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas

THE BLOB.
    Funny old movie....

Good college starter AznTacoLover's Avatar

Didn't get to see the trailer.. but heard gambit was in it!? sweet!

I am Chris Wilcox

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong

Left to right
    Is that Ryan Reynolds playing Deadpool? I know that he's always wanted to play Deadpool if they ever put him into one of these films.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Left to right
    "Hugh you look at the camera...everyone else look straight down...that will be COOL!"

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsic
    I didn't much care for the way Joe Quesadilla put together Orgins. Since nobody really cares about the story -- which is nowhere near Jenkins' best writing -- it should do well at the box office. I don't plan on seeing it though.

thw wolverine origins story drawn by andy kuburt was good though. its just all the other artists for wolverine origins after kubert sucks.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    "Hugh you look at the camera...everyone else look straight down...that will be COOL!"

the new guy they have to play sabretooth looks more like sabretooth compared to the other guy they had in the first x-men movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    Is that Ryan Reynolds playing Deadpool? I know that he's always wanted to play Deadpool if they ever put him into one of these films.
    Yep, that's him. Rumour was he may even get his own spinoff if this one does well, although I highly doubt it'd be on the scale of Wolverine since he's not really an established character outside the comic books.

Blu Ray

Yep, that's him. Rumour was he may even get his own spinoff if this one does well, although I highly doubt it'd be on the scale of Wolverine since he's not really an established character outside the comic books.
    You shall never talk about Deadpool in such a way ever again.

Deadpool may not be universally known like the XMEN, but I would take him over 90% of the XMEN in a fight to the death. I mean, he's a top five superhero to me.