Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Jizzo Files (I rank you, you listen and improve or continue down the wrong path)

GOBB - We all know his history, but his recent history is weak, kid's gone soft, lost his edge, I enjoy his DaHeezy efforts more than this new GOBB. Should go back to '07 GOBB or get back into form with some Voice of Reason. As a mean pr*ck he rocks, but this softer cuddly GOBB, he's like Charmin, we all want the industrial grade bumble clot.

SoCalMike - Pimp, Lakers, that is his bag. A rare voice of reason in the LaLa insane asylum so I rate him for that. I do enjoy his forays into the OTC, he should be there more.

GTS - same as pimpjuice above minus the pimp. But he aint no one's ho.

Hotsizzle - not even much sizzle these days(let alone steak), kid used to be all over the board, now he seems bored. Maybe he's a regular season guy, maybe the Celtics crushed the hearts of all of LaLa.

Stroshow - Mainer cracks me up, kid rocks ISH 24/7, shows good versatility and com-sense too. Comfortable in both the OTC and the NBA.

iseenhippos - got back to being a d*ck (and we are all better off), this is where he shines and his humor comes out, that two week run as captain friendly got old fast, luckily he recognized that. Winning or losing the argument hippos entertains, and possesses a lot of cursory knowledge.

statman32 - ISH resident private d*ck. Likes to get his inspection on, kid's talented with it too. Reports too many posts though, makes him look like a bit of a wank. Good all around knowledge, and can hang in the OTC, but at the end of the day more comfortable as Robin than Batman.

VCDAPTW - silent troll, he's still around, lurking daily, he should come back, he adds flavor. His handsome man sh*t was huge for the OTC revival.

-primetime- - probably throw this back at me for mentioning his name in my post, prolly say I am 'trolling' him. That shows you where his head is at. Can be a good poster though, but he gets in too deep. Like that wanky guy in your crew that has to pipe in with his lame ass story that parallels whatever someone else has brought up.

Lebron23 - basement to the penthouse, mail room to the corner office, fat slag to the prom queen. Kid is the MIP with a bullet. Still does too many historical posts (for example if I say Charles Barkley, he might add: CB, 8 time all star, one MVP, one of the most dominant PF ever to play etc...we know kid, we're all fans too) but I gotta say, I went from hating this guy to him being one of my favorite posters.

RidonKs - This sassy lil number doesn't post much these days. I think he and Sizzle found a new forum. Maybe we need to look into Mod exhaustion. Perhaps he's enhancing his ISH/life balance? Good poster, very sportsmanlike but willing to drop the gloves if he has to.

LKizzle - the realest brotha you ever gonna meet. ISH's KRS One ('you must learn'), down for the cause. Like his style and read all his threads. People say he is too pro black. F*ckem Kizzle they just jealous.

Glove_20 - Probably had adoration and adulation poured on him his entire life from his parents. He comes here, makes lists, does the research, knows he has to be right, cuz he always did good in school, he met his list criteria and his mommy thinks he special. People argue with him and it is not just his list, Glove takes it personal. Kid don't like to be told he is wrong, so he hates. Very arrogant, but at the end of the day it is better that he is here. Despite what people says he does know what he is talking about, he just needs to see things from all sides, as oppose to just his own.

lakerfreak - I assume he likes the Lakers, probably only posts in laker game threads.

Gee Wiz - dropped out during the second semester

MaxFly - Haven't seen much of him lately. Used to be kind of a salty pr*ck (not always an insult, I like pr*cks -no homo-). Probably been erect since the Celts won. Has limited patience for moronic posters, I like that.

Skywalker - A lot of heart in his posts, has strong views on his teams and his politics. I don't remember too many of his posts though.

Hawker - ISH punching bag. Everyone takes shots at this kid, I used to be confused why, but the kid is so punch drunk he is like some abused dog, he often ends up barking really loud at the wrong person, then that person is like 'whatever dude?' you are on my list now. Hawker is cool though, he has matured a lot and has carved out his own little niche here. Adds to the board.

Handle the Rock - I get him confused with Da KO King for some reason, must be an avatar thing.

saKf - Funny guy who has never done anyone wrong who didn't deserve it. The best choice for moderator.

Nexus - good poster, loves his politics and has chat versatility.

Basketball4life - got a lot of posts, but I really have no take on him. Not really sure who he supports or what his views are.

Fatboy11 - MMA, Arkansas, funny, self aware. One of the more solid posters on the docket.

Kobe24 - Used to think this white trouser clad clown was a complete d*ck. Now I realize he is just a sh*t disturber par-excellence. Likes to make people irate. This gives me new respect for him.

Ritchie2K6 - posted a lot back a year or so ago, now, not so much. Hard to get a read on him.

bigboi baller - Likes to let everyone know he is brown. Loves the Kings and seems to jump into threads with both feet. I like his moxie. Good poster, never had beef with him, though he may well be a vegan.

mlh1981 - The kind of poster your grandma would want you to be. Kid's a teacher so he probably has it wired in him that he needs to be a responsible contributing member to whatever society he participates in. Makes being nice almost seem cool.

RealMenWearGreen - The kind of poster your crotchety old grampa would want to be. Guy must have the good side of the bed flush against the wall because he wakes up on the wrong side of that sh*t daily. But what would ISH be without its resident curmudgeon mod?

CatzHernandez - Dude is all over the board, spreads himself thinner than an Ethiopian epidermis. Catz don't f*ck with me so I really cant say anything bad about him. He is fun though.

Loki - Resident Jordan expert, and this to me always seemed kind of weird. Don't get me wrong it is cool to be a supporter of someone, but the way everyone defers to him in Jordan topics always cracks me up. He is good at it though, and I think the tag Jeff stuck him with is kind of unwarranted, Loki is usually on point.

Kwajo - Salty sea faring lad, who can tie someone up in a sailors knot with his words in an argument. People always say 'oh Kwajo he's so nice' but Kwajo is a little more edgy than he gets credit for.

Lakerdynasty - brother of Lakerfreak?

konex - he's a hater not a lover. So ridiculous are some of his posts he challenges for unintentional humor's highest order, but sometimes his close yer eyes and swing for the fences approach connects and the kid is on point.

Da KO King - I got to know his views on the game. he knows what he is talking about. Should post more in the OTC.

Cartmanclone - Posts with a lot of heart and gets dissed a lot, handles it pretty well but too much nonsense going on in his head makes it tough for him to win. Poster takes a persona of someone trying to get his life right. I like him but he plays hard to want. Big part of the OTC.

Ryantheporchkid - Great username. Posts don't immediately come to mind but I recollect him enough to have checked the username. That means he's adding quality, once the post count gets up he could be memorable.

Blasian - Forgot him early (due to post count) but in reality he's second team all OTC. His hip hop knowledge is deep, and he posts like a man. Charles Hamilton was a good call.

Stewen12 - The jury is still out, not really caught my eye yet, but he seems keen.

Clutchcityreturns - Funny cat, not much OTC living for him, too bad he'd fit in well over here.

Zan Tabak - love the username and the avatar (reminds me of Johnny Bravo's Zaza). Adds to threads, up and coming poster.

JohnnyBravo - same same but different as above. First time you read him its over the top, an unapologetic Hawks homer.

hawksfan - Used to be a hard core conservative. Used to hand in the old OTC, doesn't anymore, prolly tired of Bush getting railed.

Jabes (TG1) - one of the funniest and smartest posters here. His limited patience for nonsense allows him to post gold.

Suns4lyfe - VCDPTW arresting officer...legend for life

2Letters - might have been two letters KD before, not sure. A serious poster who seems to be on a bit of a downer, very no nonsense dude, but overall adds quality to the board.

Starface - resident c*cksucker. he is a mean insulting pr*ck but truth be told he sets a lot of people straight and makes me laugh on more than a few occasions. Most hated dude here.

Artificial - been around a long time. Like 2Letters also no nonsense, and gets agitated at crap posters.

Brunch@Five - Wakes up late? Posts sensibly for the most but not a lot of memorable posts.

Keyless Entry - sneaky poster alas the username. Sneak in your thread and rock the boat.

Bokes15 - Suns fan.

Looten Plunder - Lame gimmick and thread recycler.

Posterize 246 - Philly steak and cheese. heavy ISH user.

Big Baller - Posts a lot, rivals LB23's grammar skills, at best 'meh'
    Last edited by JtotheIzzo; 11-07-2008 at 04:21 AM.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Jizzo Files (I rank you, you listen and improve or continue down the wrong path)

hateraid - Sweet as candy. I would like to see him dump a poster on their ass just one time. I might create an alias, go into the sneaker forum and f*ck with sh*t just to p*ss him off and see if he will go off on me.

bigkingsfan - likes the kings and hotdogs with mustard. never really left an impression either good or bad.

B-Low - great mod, great poster. Loves the way he loves a lil too much but with that sh*t it is the confidence that keeps you going, if he loses that he will be joining Hawker and Wiz's virgin club.

Younggrease - Used to be completely retarded and spell like an eight year old. has matured a lot in the last year. Like his posts now, used to have him on my ignore list, now Iread his point of view.

boozehound - reminds me a lot of DeJordan, and that is good. BH is a great OTC poster and I think we are usually on the same side of the argument. has knowledge and maturity but not afraid to be irrationaland immature. me rikey a rot.

picc84 - see his stuff, read his stuff, but can't remember any of it.

Cannonball - used to hate this guy, was a complete tard. Now I like him, he has different views than me on a lot of sh*t but he is cooler about it these day so I reate him. First team most improved.

Doomsday - prolly dislikes me because of my run-ins with his bumboy, but I always have liked Dooms and his passion about the day that changed everything (9/11). he makes this place more fun, and sincerely responds to comments instead of just ramming his agenda down your throat.

MrBasketball#1 - mix him up with basketball4life

DeuceWallaces - A fantastic poster in my opinion because he doesn't mix words. he sees stupid sh*t he calls people out on it straight away. Only morons hate on this guy.

Qwyjibo - Salty Toronto sports fan. I used to spam the Blue Jays thread in the Raptors forum last year. He was cooler about it than he had to be, so I rate him for that. Seems angry a lot.

Wangforthree - Knows his sh*t, yet mild of manner. A good poster.

RedandBlackAttack - Cav fans all defer to him, so he must be doing something right. Can't really say I remember a lot of his posts.

ForceofNature - Seems cool, though I cannot recall one of his posts.

Cool - who are you now?

VCMVP1551 - Seem to be on the same side as him in a lot of NBA arguments. Therefore he knows what he is talking about ...hahahahaha...me so funny!

gencbiba - Loves the Nippon more than Ichiro and Dice-K put together. An OTC regular, and that scores him big points. Needs to squash people like bugs though, lesser posters have been taking pot shots at him lately.

Jailblazers7 - good kid, like his style, needs to get out more and get deep into threads.

bleedinpurpletwo - go Lakers?

dejordan - Kick ass poster, makes me laugh and has good knowledge. Probably one of the coolest posters on here. I think he posts a lot when he is supposed to be working.

DatzNasty - Would like to ball with him one day, along with Chamberlain, Younggrease, myself and a few others seems like one of the posters who is a real baller and not just some stat geek or hero boy.

Senor Cedric - Used to be all up in this piece, now not so much. Good for him, I think he was here too much before.

Loot - Sick poster, always a good read, and knows his hoops. One of the top posters on this site.

KBlaze - Everyone's favorite poster. rarely comes around much anymore, but with the state of the NBA forum can we really blame him?

Rezznor - good sense of humor and has an edge to his posts. Likes his birds yellow, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Kentatm - A sensible poster from texas. Good read, should be around more often.

Randy - this dude used to run this piece, with his hints at homo-eroticism and anti-fatty agenda. Now he spends his time in the tanning salons plotting a move to New Jersey. Where art thou Randall?

Kebab Stall - Top quality geezer right here mate. Put the plonkers in their place and always up for a bit of a laugh. Loves to give it the large one on the Grizz too.

Wally-world - efficient poster, doesn't use a whole lotta words.

FasionIssues - Pinoy gangsta who will mow you down with Photoshop. Has a good sense of humor too.

Poorlilrich - this kid used to be apost whore, now he has settled and handles himself well when people start flaming. He has earned some respect from me.

RBP - leads by example. Class act.

TMOGE - had it out with him a few times, but the kid is one of the funniest f*cks to ever grace these pages. Spits pure vitriol and that is awesome.

JBot - I just picture this dude as the dude in his avatar. Talks alot from a first person perspecive so it feels like we all know him.

TruthKGRay - Weezy and the Celts? That will generate a lot of hate round here. And this guy catches his share of flack.

v-unit - The kid is gonna have to dig himself out of from the BS stories he pulled off other pages, odds are it won't happen for a long time. Has beef with a lot of posters. Can be entertaining.

johndeeregreen - Angry young man. I like him though, no nonsense kind of poster. I rag him for being a redneck, but I know he isn't he just likes what he likes and makes no bones about it. Guy is great because he is always calling BS on people.

final.wrath - so committed to insane conspiracy thoughts that he seems sane and rational.

Poseidon - Rolls hard, has many enemies, but once in a while, if you happen to agree with him, he can be funny as f*ck. Like number 7 sand paper, the kid is grating.

Mathius - hates everything and loves the fact he has a rep for hating everything. the guy kicks puppies.

Rasheed1 - Cool cat, always on point and knows his sh*t. A lot of people dislike his politics, but when you got extreme views people are gonna hate.

AppleNader - Love his USA basketball stuff, just wish he would do more time in the OTC. he's funny.

kumquat - the most underrated poster of them all. Always entertainin and always on point.

dasher - love the way he has carved out his niche. A good example to all you posters who leave no impression. entertaining daily.

Lovesthetriangle - should be called loves the LBFMs but that is for another site and another time.

UKBaller - good poster who always enjoys a bit of wind-up in the OTC. Not sure of all his NBA views but a solid contributor to the OTC is more valuable IMO, and UKBaller is a valuable member of this community.

West Tip - Chelsea supportin Geezer. Always posts gold, but he needs to post more.

E-Thugstylez - His bit was entertaining for a minute but then it got tired. Kid's got some skill though, so I expect him to grow post 'z'.

Jefferson Money - His lists had me cackling, real gift with the written word and a key contributor to the OTC. Reeks of effort sometimes, but then again who am I to talk (this post took work).

T-Low - easily forgotten as B Low juices the 'Low' set. Good poster, needs to separate himself from a username that limits his impact. His hard hitting commentary could be credited subconsciously to B Low.

Rab - premier Suns fan, funny guy and never posts crap.

Agent_Zero - like Gilbert was around more when Gilbert was doing his thing. maybe with the new contract we'll see more of him.

jackass18 - Like the user name, funny guy who has been good in the OTC the past few months

Rameek - knowledgeable guy, dropping science from the Nippon. Solid poster.
    Last edited by JtotheIzzo; 07-30-2008 at 05:04 PM.

Default Re: Jizzo Files (I rank you, you listen and improve or continue down the wrong path)

Hahahha that's a lot of work, jesus christ! Repped.

Wow...

Damn thats a hell of a lot of views and opinions.

Feel free to rank me whenever you like, I'm not gonna lie like others here do and pretend I don't want to be rated. I'm intrigued now!

I am Chris Wilcox

I love your posts JtotheIzzo, always entertaining. This is a much better ranking post than any of J-money's, well It's not really a ranking, more like your opinion on the posters, but still entertaining and good.

Wow, this is actually a very informative ranking, and thanks for making this quality thread.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ukballer
    Wow...

Damn thats a hell of a lot of views and opinions.

Feel free to rank me whenever you like, I'm not gonna lie like others here do and pretend I don't want to be rated. I'm intrigued now!
    f*ck me, you weren't on there (I took names from the top one hundred in post count). I'll add you in

Well then....very good analysis...Even though i wasn't on it, still good..

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by T-Low
    Well then....very good analysis...Even though i wasn't on it, still good..
    Im on it

I've got edge? I thought I was duller than a Newcastle fisherman, "What does 'Red, Right, Return' mean again?"

DBDs

That's a prettty impressive list of opinions. Interesting work. Right on target for a lot em.

The different opinions on some of the aliases was interesting too. Repped.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by kwajo
    I've got edge? I thought I was duller than a Newcastle fisherman, "What does 'Red, Right, Return' mean again?"
    this is edge...you need to be aware of your posting capabilities. And everyone in Newcastle is too sloshed on the Alpine to operate a marine vessel. Unless you're talking about the other one (the Upon Tyne effort) then it is the Brown they are pished on.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    this is edge...you need to be aware of your posting capabilities. And everyone in Newcastle is too sloshed on the Alpine to operate a marine vessel. Unless you're talking about the other one (the Upon Tyne effort) then it is the Brown they are pished on.
    Naw, I'm talking about the Newcastle which is now part of Miramichi.

In terms of edge however, I'd say that you, my dear little Jizzo, are far sharper than I. But what do I know, I am but a lowly Maritimer unavast of the world and her grandeur, and you are the big city man full of culture and wit. How can I be even held in the same esteem as a man like you, without whom this world would be as cold and unwelcoming as the hearth of a stove that has not seen a blaze upon her for many a decade.

cartmanclone
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

this list is disrespectful

Nice list, must have took a while. I guess I can agree with my description. Definitely don't post as much as I used to.