Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Banned

Default Re: Jizzo Files (I rank you, you listen and improve or continue down the wrong path)

im very glad that i never got rated.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Jizzo Files (I rank you, you listen and improve or continue down the wrong path)

Quote Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
    Jizzo - travels the world for new homo adventures
    got baklas on the brain?

Rank my 65 posts digga

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
    Rank my 65 posts digga
    this thread is near 2 years old...you missed the bus.

Damm 2 years hell I missed a re-birth

LAKER FAN FOR LIFE lovethetriangle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    got baklas on the brain?

hahahahahahaha tou che

Never forget OP actually did this.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo View Post
    hateraid - Sweet as candy. I would like to see him dump a poster on their ass just one time. I might create an alias, go into the sneaker forum and f*ck with sh*t just to p*ss him off and see if he will go off on me.
    You know, I actually wouldn't put it past him to actually do this. My how things have changed

*shudders*

Quote Originally Posted by jtotheizzo View Post
    gobb - we all know his history, but his recent history is weak, kid's gone soft, lost his edge, i enjoy his daheezy efforts more than this new gobb. Should go back to '07 gobb or get back into form with some voice of reason. As a mean pr*ck he rocks, but this softer cuddly gobb, he's like charmin, we all want the industrial grade bumble clot.

Socalmike - pimp, lakers, that is his bag. A rare voice of reason in the lala insane asylum so i rate him for that. I do enjoy his forays into the otc, he should be there more.

Hotsizzle - not even much sizzle these days(let alone steak), kid used to be all over the board, now he seems bored. Maybe he's a regular season guy, maybe the celtics crushed the hearts of all of lala

iseenhippos - got back to being a d*ck (and we are all better off), this is where he shines and his humor comes out, that two week run as captain friendly got old fast, luckily he recognized that. Winning or losing the argument hippos entertains, and possesses a lot of cursory knowledge.

Statman32 - ish resident private d*ck. Likes to get his inspection on, kids talented with it too. Reports too many posts though, makes him look like a bit of a wank. Good all around knowledge, and can hang in the otc, but at the end of the day more comfortable as robin than batman.

Vcdaptw - silent troll, he's still around, lurking daily, he should come back, he adds flavor. His handsome man sh*t was huge for the otc

-primetime- - probably throw this back at me for mentioning his name in my post, prolly say i am 'trolling' him. That shows you where his head is at. Can be a good poster though, but he gets in too deep. Like that wanky guy in your crew that has to pipe in with his lame ass story that parallels whatever someone else has brought up.

Lebron23 - basement to the penthouse, mail room to the corner office, fat slag to the prom queen. Kid is the mip with a bullet. Still does too many historical posts (for example if i say charles barkley, he might add: Cb, 8 time all star, one mvp, one of the most dominant pf ever to play etc...we know kid, we're all fans too) but i gotta say, i went from hating this guy to him being one of my favorite posters.

Ridonks - this sassy lil number doesn't post much these days. I think he and sizzle found a new forum. Maybe we need to look into mod exhaustion. Perhaps he's enhancing his ish/life balance? Good poster, very sportsmanlike but willing to drop the gloves if he has to.

Lkizzle - the realest brotha you ever gonna meet. Ish's krs one ('you must learn'), down for the cause. Like his style and read all his threads. People say he is too pro black. F*ckem kizzle they just jealous.

Glove_20 - probably had adoration and adulation poured on him his entire life from his parents. He comes here, makes lists, does the research, knows he has to be right, cuz he always did good in school, he met his list criteria and his mommy thinks he special. People argue with him and it is not just his list, glove takes it personal. Kid don't like to be told he is wrong, so he hates. Very arrogant, but at the end of the day it is better that he is here. Despite what people says he does know what he is talking about, he just needs to see things from all sides, as oppose to just his own.

Lakerfreak - i assume he likes the lakers, probably only posts in laker game threads.

Gee wiz - dropped out during the second semester

maxfly - haven't seen much of him lately. Used to be kind of a salty pr*ck (not always an insult, i like pr*cks -no homo-). Probably been erect since the celts won. Has limited patience for moronic posters, i like that.

Nexus - good poster, loves his politics and has chat versatility.

Basketball4life - got a lot of posts, but i really have no take on him. Not really sure who he supports or what his views are.

Fatboy11 - mma, arkansas, funny, self aware. One of the more solid posters on the docket.

Kobe24 - used to think this white trouser clad clown was a complete d*ck. Now i realize he is just a sh*t disturber par-excellence. Likes to make people irate. This gives me new respect for him.

Ritchie2k6 - posted a lot back a year or so ago, now, not so much. Hard to get a read on him.

Bigboi baller - likes to let everyone know he is brown. Loves the kings and seems to jump into threads with both feet. I like his moxie. Good poster, never had beef with him, though he may well be a vegan.

Mlh1981 - the kind of poster your grandma would want you to be. Kid's a teacher so he probably has it wired in him that he needs to be a responsible contributing member to whatever society he participates in. Makes being nice almost seem cool.

Realmenweargreen - the kind of poster your crotchety old grampa would want to be. Guy must have the good side of the bed flush against the wall because he wakes up on the wrong side of that sh*t daily. But what would ish be without its resident curmudgeon mod?

Catzhernandez - dude is all over the board, spreads himself thinner than an ethiopian epidermis. Catz don't f*ck with me so i really cant say anything bad about him. He is fun though.

Loki - resident jordan expert, and this to me always seemed kind of weird. Don't get me wrong it is cool to be a supporter of someone, but the way everyone defers to him in jordan topics always cracks me up. He is good at it though, and i think the tag jeff stuck him with is kind of unwarranted, loki is usually on point.

Kwajo - salty sea faring lad, who can tie someone up in a sailors knot with his words in an argument. People always say 'oh kwajo he's so nice' but kwajo is a little more edgy than he gets credit for.

Lakerdynasty - brother of lakerfreak?

Konex - he's a hater not a lover. So ridiculous are some of his posts he challenges for unintentional humor's highest order, but sometimes his close yer eyes and swing for the fences approach connects and the kid is on point.

Da ko king - i got to know his views on the game. He knows what he is talking about. Should post more in the otc.

Cartmanclone - posts with a lot of heart and gets dissed a lot, handles it pretty well but too much nonsense going on in his head makes it tough for him to win. Poster takes a persona of someone trying to get his life right. I like him but he plays hard to want. Big part of the otc.

Ryantheporchkid - great username. Posts don't immediately come to mind but i recollect him enough to have checked the username. That means he's adding quality, once the post count gets up he could be memorable.

Clutchcityreturns - funny cat, not much otc living for him, too bad he'd fit in well over here.

Zan tabak - love the username and the avatar (reminds me of johnny bravo's zaza). Adds to threads, up and coming poster.

Johnnybravo - same same but different as above. First time you read him its over the top, an unapologetic hawks homer.

Hawksfan - used to be a hard core conservative. Used to hand in the old otc, doesn't anymore, prolly tired of bush getting railed.

Jabes (tg1) - one of the funniest and smartest posters here. His limited patience for nonsense allows him to post gold.

Starface - resident c*cksucker. He is a mean insulting pr*ck but truth be told he sets a lot of people straight and makes me laugh on more than a few occasions. Most hated dude here.

Artificial - been around a long time. Like 2letters also no nonsense, and gets agitated at crap posters.

Brunch@five - wakes up late? Posts sensibly for the most but not a lot of memorable posts.

Keyless entry - sneaky poster alas the username. Sneak in your thread and rock the boat.

Bokes15 - suns fan.

Looten plunder - lame gimmick and thread recycler.

Posterize 246 - philly steak and cheese. Heavy ish user.

Big baller - posts a lot, rivals lb23's grammar skills, at best 'meh'
    tl;dr

Jizzo aka Full Court/Off The Court

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    What an embarrassingly insignificant existence. Yikes...

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post
    What an embarrassingly insignificant existence. Yikes...
    Bingo.

Damn.... remember the konex curse days?

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    you hold decade long grudges. it's weird and sad.