Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Decent playground baller ShowtymeCA2NC's Avatar

Default Re: Is Brandon Jennings A Blood?

It appears that he is Blood,but is that a suprise..He is from LA!most athletes from there are either in a gang or hang wit gang members...alot of USC and UCLA football players from LA are bangin..past and current..

OAKLAND Killa Cali in the Buildin..no bangin up here tho

Local High School Star

maybe he can start a set in europe

NYK's comeback 08-09 worldbefree's Avatar

Smart kid this Jennings. Throwing up gang signs knowing he'll be in the public eye one day. Props to him.

In It to Win It

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    One of them is throwing up a Blood sign and the other is a Crip sign, right? Yeah, I'm sure they're in gangs.

When did Philly ever get bloods?

Jersey has bloods that's been known but bloods nor crips are in Philly in numbers enough for ppl to be able to say Philly is a gang city.
    I love when other people think they know everything about your city.

Quote Originally Posted by Posterize246
    I love when other people think they know everything about your city.

u betta tell em about the murda capitol of the US...but do they really bang up there,i aint neva been up there but i heard its hella wild over there

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    Exactly what I noticed when I was looking at the pictures. No way he's in an actual gang and is affiliating himself with a crip member. Just some high school fun probably...

Thats not true homey..i got cuzins that are crips and bloods and they get along fine..its all about that Green now adays...hell,crips are beefin more wit other crips than wit bloods!!so just cuz he is throwin up blood and his boy is throwin up crip dont mean shyt really!!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    You're a natural born idiot yet you reproduced unfortunately and continue to post. You can not speak on basketball but you do. Go figure.

But yeah he's a blood because of photos. And Pierce is a blood. How about Sjax?

Jax is a blood. There was a story about it on espn.com a few years back.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=2062184

"I'd be lying to you if I told you I didn't take that route. "Everybody's selling drugs and everybody's hanging out," says Jackson, who said his older brother, Donald Buckner, was beaten to death when Jackson was 15. About that time, until he left for prep powerhouse Oak Hill Academy in Virginia, where he would become a McDonald's All-American, Jackson found the allure of breaking the law too much to ignore, as Jay-Z once rhymed.

Jackson: "It was a fad. I damn sure wasn't thinking about getting no job. I thought that was the easy way out." He says he sold "a little bit of everything."

He keeps a red bandanna hanging outside his locker.

"You know what that is," he says.

Bloods. When he wasn't running hoops, Jackson used to run with the local street gang. He says he represented the "3200 Block, Three-two-double-oh." On the inside of his left forearm, he has a tattoo of a man firing an automatic weapon. He makes it clear he doesn't "bang" anymore (he is, after all, a father of five), but he still represents his roots, only in a different fashion, emphasis on fashion. A shirt with a red collar, a red Pacers cap.

"I was just raised like that," he says. "All my friends. I don't trip on nobody with no blue rag, but at the same time, it's what I represent. It's what I've represented since I was 9 years old. All my friends in my neighborhood. It was just inherited. I ain't banging, though.

"I got in a couple of scruffs over it," he recalls. "It's nothing I'm embarrassed about. It just happened growing up. Walking outside, everybody got on red, I can't walk outside in blue."

Quote Originally Posted by ShowtymeCA2NC
    u betta tell em about the murda capitol of the US...but do they really bang up there,i aint neva been up there but i heard its hella wild over there
    Most the bloods come over from Camden. Only the Delaware River/Ben Franklin Bridge or Walt Witman Bridge separates the 2, so they're almost one. A lot of Philly's gangs are by street. 56th street has beef with 60th and so on. Murda capital.

Here's a little bit of Philly for ya

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/speci...een_gangs.html

Future D1 Dad

well, is that so hard to imagine? he is from compton, right? that's like one of the gang capitals in the states. even if he isn't actually a gangbanger, i'm sure he has close buddies who are.

Actually I'm very intelligent and they will be just intelligent as I am.

I am actually one of the most knowledgable posters on ISH,I know basketball.

You wish.

Lots of dudes red flaggin but not even "down" with the gang. Mofos put a red flag in thier back pocket and claim "Blood". For most its a fad.

Actually I'm very intelligent and they will be just intelligent as I am.

I am actually one of the most knowledgable posters on ISH,I know basketball.

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Looks like Demar Derozan (USC) and Jrue Holiday (UCLA) are part of this as well!

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Gangs, and gang signs, have entered the realm of pop culture. So many "hood" celebrities speak of or show their affiliations in videos or photos, it's "cool" now. Is it smart to throw up gang signs? No. Does that mean he just shot someone in the face? No.