Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Now that we know Tupac was bi, has your preception of him changed?

Without more concrete proof I won't believe it. Theres rumors that everybody from MLK Jr to JFK to anybody else in between of sexual indescretions and most of them aren't real. This rumor doesn't change my opinion of Pac, but I'd be lying if I said that if I really believed he was bi or messed around with men in anyway that it wouldn't change my opinion of him.

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    Without more concrete proof I won't believe it. Theres rumors that everybody from MLK Jr to JFK to anybody else in between of sexual indescretions and most of them aren't real. This rumor doesn't change my opinion of Pac, but I'd be lying if I said that if I really believed he was bi or messed around with men in anyway that it wouldn't change my opinion of him.
    Those are true though.

pac's earllier personality before rap was kinda...KINDA gay. i seen video's of him from high school and sh!t...

Quote Originally Posted by blasian
    Those are true though.
    I believe it about JFK, not so much about MLK.

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    I believe it about JFK, not so much about MLK.
    I was in denial about MLK for awhile but I'm pretty sure its true. When Hoover and the FBI were targeting King they threatened to expose his extramarital affairs if he continued criticizing the US. If its true, doesnt take away from his greatness or his achievements. Nobody's perfect.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

"I get down with the Underground, when they come around"

An Icon Forever

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    "I get down with the Underground, when they come around"