Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Charles Barkley`s Stats vs The 1993 Bulls in the Finals

Oh yea, that's true it was the 3-OT game. I still don't think his overall performance was below his standards. It looks like his Finals stats were better then his regular seasons stats.

Does it matter who won the series but he put up stats if it wasnt for Jordan So many players good players like Sir Charles Barkley woulda got some rings but they didnt

National High School Star Sir Charles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
    Sir Charles, do you see how stupid it seems when you post with your heart, not your head? You GROSSLY overrate Barkley, he was great, but he had flaws. I could make serious posts like this, but don't.
    Don`t speak nonsense.

Manute was a good SHot Blocker do to his agility, 7`6 frame and long wingspan. Other than that....he sucked at everything else...

A 7`6 that can`t average 10 RPG and 15 PPG at a high FG% simply does not even be mentioned

National High School Star Sir Charles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psileas
    For a guy who won the MVP of that year, he owed to have played better in all these games. It seems he wasn't as consistant in these playoffs as he was in other cases. He had some great games, like game 2 vs Chicago, games 5 and 7 against Seattle, he had some below his standards, like all these mentioned above, and then he had some pretty bad ones, like Game 1 vs SAS or Games 1 and 6 vs Seattle.
    He Got Injured on his Elbow in the series against Seattle. Doubled and Tripled Teamed. Still did great with an injured elbow agains the Bulls and zero complains about his injury if you have noticed that :)
    Last edited by Sir Charles; 08-13-2008 at 06:24 PM.

Bol'd over

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Charles
    Don`t speak nonsense.

Manute was a good SHot Blocker do to his agility, 7`6 frame and long wingspan. Other than that....he sucked at everything else...

A 7`6 that can`t average 10 RPG and 15 PPG at a high FG% simply does not even be mentioned
    If you don't understand the reason for my post, you are a bigger moron than I first thought.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by mvp_status
    That doesn't make sense...so MJ was the reason Barkley only got out the Western conference once?
    mj stopped him when barkley was on the 76ers (eastern conference finals)

Quote Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
    If you don't understand the reason for my post, you are a bigger moron than I first thought.
    Agreed. I got your point, and if the repping system were still around, I'd give you some positive rep.

I knew the OP was a moron as soon as I read "assits" instead of "assists." Clearly, he doesn't know how to spell "assists." LOL
    I could understand misspelling it once, but 6 times in a row?!

Banned

Round_Mound, how many accounts you have bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Psileas
    For a guy who won the MVP of that year, he owed to have played better in all these games. It seems he wasn't as consistant in these playoffs as he was in other cases. He had some great games, like game 2 vs Chicago, games 5 and 7 against Seattle, he had some below his standards, like all these mentioned above, and then he had some pretty bad ones, like Game 1 vs SAS or Games 1 and 6 vs Seattle.
    damn, i'm shocked !
    the stats are the only way to judge a player if he played well ??
    you can take 10 defensive rebounds in a game with no one around you, does it makes you a decisive rebounder for that game? hell no !
    you can also grab 3 offensive rebounds who doesn't give 2nd chance points, or losing the ball right after. stats won't tell you what happened on the court.
    blocking his man is as important as grabbing the ball. no stats exist for this important part of the game. and Barkley was great to do this.

i have never seen a guy like Bryant who has so many bad games while scoring 30-40pts.