Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

Default Re: Lakers Do Not Forget - Ray Allen has a big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfreak
    There's a big difference between hyping up a series, and disrespecting and totally rubbing it in the face of opposition. Its classless. If lakers had won the series and one of our players said that, I wouldnt have been amused by that either....but thats probably just me
    Agreed.

Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

There's a big difference between hyping up a series, and disrespecting and totally rubbing it in the face of opposition. Its classless. If lakers had won the series and one of our players said that, I wouldnt have been amused by that either....but thats probably just me
    I see no difference. What both Allen and Odom did was disrespectful, but I wouldn't expect either of you to see any difference because of your homerism to your team.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi
    I see no difference. What both Allen and Odom did was disrespectful, but I wouldn't expect either of you to see any difference because of your homerism to your team.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

Please explain how you see no difference? Seriously, sell me on it. Because, I do see a huge difference.

If you make a good argument and convince me, I will admit I was wrong.

McCants is Available!!

Let's not forget Lamar Odom gored Ray Allen into the front row.

Seriously though, It's been almost three months, why are you guys still bitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1

seriously though, it's been three months, why are you still talking about these issues in our forum?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by SourGrapes
    seriously though, it's been three months, why are you still talking about these issues in our forum?
    yeah its pointless

Banned

Derek Fisher is not amused.

Gotta love Ray Allen.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Ray Allen's the man! Strahan's reaction is priceless!
    Last edited by glidedrxlr22; 09-17-2008 at 01:11 PM.

lakers should seriously hire charles oakley and make it clear to him why he is being brought it.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    lakers should seriously hire charles oakley and make it clear to him why he is being brought it.
    lol definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by SourGrapes
    lol definitely.
    it's funny because charles oakley was lobbying for a spot on the lakers last season saying the lakers needed somebody like him to protect kobe. i'm not sure kobe needed any protection, but we could have sure used oakley in the finals. specifically the last 5 mins of game 6.

if you can't see a difference then you dont have any common sense.

Im not complaining of when the celtics said "beat LA" after they won the ECF, Im not complaining of Paul Pierce's stupid ass comments of thinking hes the best player in the world.

Pregame stuff is all fun and is good for the game.

What I'm talking about is after the series is over, after the lakers were humiliated in front of all of america in game 6 (and game 4), the celtics insisted on taunting and rubbing it in the face of the competition.

A team like the spurs play and win with such class. They dont talk crap, they don't taunt, they just win and accept their trophy and congratulate everyone on their team for stepping up.

With the celtics, you had f@ggot Garnett fouling the **** out of every lakers when you were already up by 40 when any courteous team would have slowed it down. Doc rivers kept the starters in until like 2 minutes left where ray allen kept stat padding like a little whore. Then after the series was done by a long time, he still kept pushing it by saying "another win in LA".

Lakers kept their mouth shut the whole time. Obviously thinking about some revenge next year.

Anyways, Im not taking away from the celtics championship. They played more physical, probably wanted it more. I just think you have classless, trashy, low life bastardous players.

Sorry if you think me hating them makes me a homer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1

if you were 1 or 2 games away from winning it, but you lost, Im sure you'd feel the same way.

National High School Star

if you can't see a difference then you dont have any common sense.

Im not complaining of when the celtics said "beat LA" after they won the ECF, Im not complaining of Paul Pierce's stupid ass comments of thinking hes the best player in the world.

Pregame stuff is all fun and is good for the game.

What I'm talking about is after the series is over, after the lakers were humiliated in front of all of america in game 6 (and game 4), the celtics insisted on taunting and rubbing it in the face of the competition.

A team like the spurs play and win with such class. They dont talk crap, they don't taunt, they just win and accept their trophy and congratulate everyone on their team for stepping up.

With the celtics, you had f@ggot Garnett fouling the **** out of every lakers when you were already up by 40 when any courteous team would have slowed it down. Doc rivers kept the starters in until like 2 minutes left where ray allen kept stat padding like a little whore. Then after the series was done by a long time, he still kept pushing it by saying "another win in LA".

Lakers kept their mouth shut the whole time. Obviously thinking about some revenge next year.

Anyways, Im not taking away from the celtics championship. They played more physical, probably wanted it more. I just think you have classless, trashy, low life bastardous players.

Sorry if you think me hating them makes me a homer.
    You state the truth.
    Repped