Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2014, 02:58 AM   #29881
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!
 
ProfessorMurder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In the year 2525
Posts: 30,717
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

I'm not seeing whatever the last thing you posted was Harry.
ProfessorMurder is offline  
Old 07-20-2014, 02:58 AM   #29882
BlazerRed
Teen heartthrob
 
BlazerRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Rocky Mountains
Posts: 8,641
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Tell me about it. I should've stuck it out at Ithaca College a little longer and snapped up a rich NYC Jewish girl. Hindsight is a bitch.
Jewish everywhere in NYC. Heaps of the real strict Jewish people. They run practically everything
BlazerRed is online now  
Old 07-20-2014, 02:58 AM   #29883
CNNonceAgain
Banned
 
CNNonceAgain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The Promised Lands
Posts: 576
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

It's disturbing how much attention Arianna Grande gets, just because she looks like a little girl.
CNNonceAgain is offline  
Old 07-20-2014, 03:01 AM   #29884
PerfectCell
Squirtle Squad
 
PerfectCell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,823
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

View From the 6
PerfectCell is offline  
Old 07-20-2014, 03:02 AM   #29885
Al Thornton
no sana no life
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: free wop
Posts: 22,151
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectCell
View From the 6


ewww

are u still in china? what are u doing?
Al Thornton is offline  
Old 07-20-2014, 03:04 AM   #29886
CNNonceAgain
Banned
 
CNNonceAgain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The Promised Lands
Posts: 576
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII



See it now prof?
CNNonceAgain is offline  
Old 07-20-2014, 03:05 AM   #29887
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!
 
ProfessorMurder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In the year 2525
Posts: 30,717
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

Nope.
ProfessorMurder is offline  
Old 07-20-2014, 03:10 AM   #29888
CNNonceAgain
Banned
 
CNNonceAgain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The Promised Lands
Posts: 576
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

nothing great.
CNNonceAgain is offline  
Old 07-20-2014, 03:10 AM   #29889
moe94
Banned
 
moe94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21,436
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNNonceAgain
I don't want to look after kids, but i'll clean the fvck out of a house and cook a baddass dinner every night if it means I don't have to work a real job. Especially for sexy ass lawyer bitch. ESPECIALLY if she a Jew too. Love Jews. LOVE em.
laughed hard
moe94 is offline  
Old 07-20-2014, 03:11 AM   #29890
PerfectCell
Squirtle Squad
 
PerfectCell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,823
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
ewww

are u still in china? what are u doing?
Most of this last week has been in the gym or at home watching House of Cards

Ive also:
- balled twice with a family friend who played for the all-province team in high school and now coaches kids for extra money while at college. He hurt his back and ankle many times so lost a loy of his athletcism but still a very very good player.
- family friends have taken us out to eat almost every night
- yesterday went ice skating for the first time, my 3 year old cousin skated circles around me, finally watched American Hustle in chinese theatre(wanted ro see it last winter but little cousins in LA wanted to see frozen)
- also ate my first non ice cream junk food in months. Friend took me to a joint which basically had asian fast food and copied every kind of American fast food(fries, pizza etc) but actually makes them better because they use much better ingredients and are more creative with varieties(for example i had french fries with szechuan peppercorn & cumin
PerfectCell is offline  
Old 07-20-2014, 03:14 AM   #29891
PerfectCell
Squirtle Squad
 
PerfectCell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,823
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

its so hot here in Changsha, Hunan province so I've indulged on ice cream on a few occasions. They have much cooler ice cream & popsicle varieties here.

Going to my dad's hometown, also in Hunan next week and then Chengdu, Szechuan to wrap up the trip before I come back home 4 days before school starts.
PerfectCell is offline  
Old 07-20-2014, 03:16 AM   #29892
CNNonceAgain
Banned
 
CNNonceAgain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The Promised Lands
Posts: 576
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

Alright, so I got a pre-owned copy of 2k14 for ps3 today. Didn't come with a booklet. Does someone want to tell me how to call fore a pick?
CNNonceAgain is offline  
Old 07-20-2014, 03:16 AM   #29893
JohnFreeman
Lovely stuff.
 
JohnFreeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: may the handsome be with you
Posts: 21,656
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

JohnFreeman is offline  
Old 07-20-2014, 03:19 AM   #29894
BasedTom
Dream Reality
 
BasedTom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Hyperborean Paradise
Posts: 9,112
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectCell
Most of this last week has been in the gym or at home watching House of Cards

Ive also:
- balled twice with a family friend who played for the all-province team in high school and now coaches kids for extra money while at college. He hurt his back and ankle many times so lost a loy of his athletcism but still a very very good player.
- family friends have taken us out to eat almost every night
- yesterday went ice skating for the first time, my 3 year old cousin skated circles around me, finally watched American Hustle in chinese theatre(wanted ro see it last winter but little cousins in LA wanted to see frozen)
- also ate my first non ice cream junk food in months. Friend took me to a joint which basically had asian fast food and copied every kind of American fast food(fries, pizza etc) but actually makes them better because they use much better ingredients and are more creative with varieties(for example i had french fries with szechuan peppercorn & cumin
How expensive has the trip been? And in what part of China?

I've always wanted to visit Hong Kong. It looks incredible.
BasedTom is offline  
Old 07-20-2014, 03:21 AM   #29895
moe94
Banned
 
moe94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21,436
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNNonceAgain
Alright, so I got a pre-owned copy of 2k14 for ps3 today. Didn't come with a booklet. Does someone want to tell me how to call fore a pick?
I got the PS4 version and it's hold O
moe94 is offline  
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy